S_Diamond_1

Mar 21, 2020
If you search the threads some people have found some tweaks to improve it. What are you using? I only have a rx580 and don't have any issues.
Same here. I was using a R9 270 (yeah I know but Linux loves it) No performance issues but FPS still around 30 and not much better when upgrade to RX 580. Although with BetterRepack 5 scenes are better looking.

S_Diamond_1

Mar 21, 2020
What is their femininity at when they do this? Femininity is what controls their ability to change clothes. It may have dropped below the necessary number, 120 I think, after they got naked, which means they would not get dressed again. It's rare, but it happens. The dressing rooms are for bathing only, yes, but any girl naked when created will be naked at all times, not just walk to the dressing furniture, get naked, shower, and just walk away without getting dressed. There is also a known issue where, if you edit a girl from the consoles while in game, they will stay in the clothing state they are in at that time until something fixes their behavior, might be a restart of the game that fixes that.
All good points Alex, yet also the closet/armoir top section can be loaded with many different attire to include bikini. I keep the lower section empty so the girls will always bathe / shower nude then pick an outfit after. Personally, I do not care what they wear because I picked all the girls and all the outfits. The lower section of the closet/armoir is for under clothes or bathing suits but sometimes the girls may chose to wear pj or night attire to bathe. So therefore I keep that section empty.

Reactions: alex2011

S_Diamond_1

Mar 21, 2020
I moved from the Steam version to the non-Steam version. I copied over a bunch of files from my previous UserData folder, but I'm missing something.

For example, I managed to import my characters, but they don't have names. Which files are responsible for that data?

And actually I wonder, which files are the characters themselves? In the chara folder there's just .png image files, certainly these are just for the portraits and not the actual characters, right? And yet, it seems that once I moved over the .png image files from one version to the other, the characters appeared in the game. How can a picture be what the game needs to generate a character?

If anyone could make a breakdown of which file holds what content in the game (characters, costumes, actual save files, etc), it would help me understand and I would really appreciate it.
That is normal to lose character name when doing a char card copy. Whilst in char editor load the char you imported, then select the folder icon (left side) and from there select birthday. This will open a new window on right side of screen, from that section you can also change the character name to whatever you want. Then if you like you can overwrite the card you imported.

Part 2 of your question is that all basic (default) information is stored in the .png file. Your character default is the one you set. Any changes you make are actually a new character unless you overwrite the former. In game your character will remember the default settings, skin tone, type, eyes, hair, and outfit. You can change outfit anytime in game but default is always remembered and may revert back after a bath, shower, or H session.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2019
I got a 100% save and how do I edit traits/H traits after reaching phase 4? Also how do I change the girl's personality? For example, most of the girls are quiet but there's one girl who is energetic and is different from the rest with her speech patterns.
Hello look here:
TraitsChanging
Personality changing is only by new Save of the Chara ,and edit in Editor

awud

Dec 8, 2019
excuse me, how is it different from ai-shoujo using vanilla? why is there ai-shoujo vanilla launcher?

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
So I decided to go against my better judgement and used the UPDATE button in the initsetting window and let it run its course (I had the R4 all in one pack). I had everything checked except for 'bleeding edge' (didn't want to risk stability issues) and it downloaded almost 60GB of stuff. Next time I try to pop into the character creator, I get this clusterfuck:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As expected, a great deal of mod functionality has vanished and a lot of the icons are blank white squares.
Am I missing something here, or did the updater actually go in and delete a huge number of mods?

Last edited:

Kaiio

Feb 25, 2018
Hello, does anyone know what can I do to make the game run better? I can't find a way to remove the forced anti-aliasing, but I did find "MapGraphicQuality" inside "UserData\config\system.xml". Setting it to 1 greatly improved my fps.

Additionally, is there any manual for the game in English? I accidentally discovered that 1 and 2 switches the camera and L switches the lighting, and space calls people nearby. Also found online that you can eat together and hold hands, though for me the girl doesn't move and she immediately lets go if I start walking, even slowly. But looking online also spoiled me for the game's story.

edit: Turned out I was totally wrong about the "MapGraphicQuality" part. Looks like as I play something accumulates and reduces my framerate. I had assumed the forest was simply more intensive, often reducing the frames per second to the single digits, but restarting the game is enough to restore them back to 30, and rarely 40+. Not for long though. Still don't know how to disable the anti-aliasing.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2019
Hello, does anyone know what can I do to make the game run better? I can't find a way to remove the forced anti-aliasing, but I did find "MapGraphicQuality" inside "UserData\config\system.xml". Setting it to 1 greatly improved my fps.

Additionally, is there any manual for the game in English? I accidentally discovered that 1 and 2 switches the camera and L switches the lighting, and space calls people nearby. Also found online that you can eat together and hold hands, though for me the girl doesn't move and she immediately lets go if I start walking, even slowly. But looking online also spoiled me for the game's story.

edit: Turned out I was totally wrong about the "MapGraphicQuality" part. Looks like as I play something accumulates and reduces my framerate. I had assumed the forest was simply more intensive, often reducing the frames per second to the single digits, but restarting the game is enough to restore them back to 30, and rarely 40+. Not for long though. Still don't know how to disable the anti-aliasing.
Hello look here: Collektion for Settings

Reactions: Kaiio

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
AI Shoujo - Honey Select 2
they share the same char and mod

could anyone merge them together?
for space
Two different games, so two different threads, if that's what you meant by merging.

I got a 100% save and how do I edit traits/H traits after reaching phase 4? Also how do I change the girl's personality? For example, most of the girls are quiet but there's one girl who is energetic and is different from the rest with her speech patterns.
The skills are in the top right of the girl information screen in the phone menu, just click an empty slot or skill name and it will pop up a list of skill items in your inventory.

All good points Alex, yet also the closet/armoir top section can be loaded with many different attire to include bikini. I keep the lower section empty so the girls will always bathe / shower nude then pick an outfit after. Personally, I do not care what they wear because I picked all the girls and all the outfits. The lower section of the closet/armoir is for under clothes or bathing suits but sometimes the girls may chose to wear pj or night attire to bathe. So therefore I keep that section empty.
It is probably that stupid bug I talked about, I hate when it does that since the only fix I've found is restarting the game. It could also be that their stats suddenly change at some point during the process.

excuse me, how is it different from ai-shoujo using vanilla? why is there ai-shoujo vanilla launcher?
Vanilla requires installation and doesn't come with preinstalled mods. This is portable and does have preinstalled mods.

You really can't, switching to the DHH mod for graphics settings, DHH can be enable in initsettings.exe, instead of the game's settings has been said to help, but not enough. It's an optimization issue.

Reactions: awud and Kaiio

Roben69

May 30, 2019
So the steps to install this what are they exactly it says the archive is corrupted
Do I have to open them all at once?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So the steps to install this what are they exactly it says the archive is corrupted
Do I have to open them all at once?
1. Use WinRAR or 7zip to extract atarting with 001, this will also start the rest when 001 is done.

2. Use WinRAR or 7zip to extract the file you get from that, it may be missing the dot before the file type. The file type is 7z, so add a dot before that and you should be able to extract.

3. That will give you some folders that will contain all game files, use the exe to play.

Reactions: Roben69

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
1. The official update of the base game (1.1.1) has been released
Will the author update the repack? Do you know anything?

2. And I’ll ask again, is there any instruction on how to understand which mod is missing and where to look for its updated version?

3. There are added girls in the repack such as Kasumi, Christie, Mei, Honoka, Kanna, Nyotengu, Tina Armstrong... They were added by moders? If I make other girls based on them, can they be transferred to Honey Select2? Or can you add girls only from Honey Select 2 to AI-Girl?

Meracle69

Apr 30, 2020

I was having the same problem but realized the game was only running on 1 core on my computer. After booting the game go to task manager and force the game to run on all cores other than the one your os is running on. Should greatly increase performance. I have basically no lag anywhere in the game now.

Kaiio

Feb 25, 2018
Is there an active way to increase a girl's Instinct? I've read someone say it goes up when she watches you foraging while following you, but it doesn't. It's her second lowest stat after Gloom and she rarely forages by herself even after I tell her to and she agrees.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
1. The official update of the base game (1.1.1) has been released
Will the author update the repack? Do you know anything?

2. And I’ll ask again, is there any instruction on how to understand which mod is missing and where to look for its updated version?

3. There are added girls in the repack such as Kasumi, Christie, Mei, Honoka, Kanna, Nyotengu, Tina Armstrong... They were added by moders? If I make other girls based on them, can they be transferred to Honey Select2? Or can you add girls only from Honey Select 2 to AI-Girl?
1. It will be updated eventually, but Honey Select 2 had some hidden code that he said would delete modded character cards, so it may be longer than usual as he will probably remove that code if he can so we don't start having mass disappearances.

2. Look at the end, the thing on the end in brackets could be the modder's name, I have found some by searching for that, but some of them are difficult to find by searching.

3.Yes, those are community added girls. All girls that are made in this game can be transferred as long as they don't use mods that are not in Honey Select 2. There are some mods that still need to be ported and the game cannot read the modded data without the mod the data is about, so any card that uses a mod that has not been ported yet will not show up on the selection list in Honey Select 2.

I was having the same problem but realized the game was only running on 1 core on my computer. After booting the game go to task manager and force the game to run on all cores other than the one your os is running on. Should greatly increase performance. I have basically no lag anywhere in the game now.
I'll have to look into that, probably related to the poor optimization.

Is there an active way to increase a girl's Instinct? I've read someone say it goes up when she watches you foraging while following you, but it doesn't. It's her second lowest stat after Gloom and she rarely forages by herself even after I tell her to and she agrees.
If she follows you while you do things like gathering, her instinct will rise and she will learn to do it herself, though the increase is extremely small with this method. There are also stat raising items in increments of 10, 50, and 100, but I forgot what one is for instinct.

Reactions: Dumpstone

Kaiio

Feb 25, 2018
I started trailing her after telling her to forage. She mostly walked and ran around, her Caution jumped again, it's her highest stat even though I'm not doing anything and I stay far away from her and she isn't doing anything private either, and she went to catch bugs twice, but that action ended up increasing her Humanity both times.

edit: Just saw her digging, don't know what that increased, but it definitely wasn't her Instinct. It's the same.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2020
Good Point! I set mine to 12... no I never get there but the point is I might go over 3 if things get fun.
when you reach 3, she goes ahegao and mostly will be a inviting and sensitive hole, aka ahegao. reaching ahegao makes the girl being more into sex and lust overall, but she will fall unconscious as soon as you finish the scene (theres an item for her to not pass if I remember well, and some traits makes her stronger... But I like to take mine to the bed so im not sure)

Reactions: alex2011

Ikichi0nizuka

Jun 22, 2020
I'm new to playing this game. I need some help with the modded version
I'm playing ScrewThisNoise AI-Shoujo R5.
Now my issue is that when ever I go to the NPC and ask for fooling around or sex, I get it immediately no matter what level the lust is. I believe this is a mod. Is there a way to disable the mod for now till I finish my first playthrough? If so how do I do it.

My second issue is the InitSetting launcher, it has some boxes to tick which has full screen, Ai graphics, activate consol, and DHH. No matter how much I try, I cannot tick the box. I can click the rest of the things but not the boxes.
Some how the game went in to fullscreen, so my guess is that the box got ticked some how.
So could you guys tell me what these things are
Ai graphics
activate console
DHH
and how would I know if its activated

Thank you very much

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes