Charlie X

Jun 8, 2020
Hello there,
can someone please tell me whats wrong with my game? I have R4, V1.0.7, Steam
I cant use pleasure gauge and Camera (for taking pics) and cold medicine never shows up when a girl needs one although I have several with me.

Anonana

Jan 11, 2019
I don't understand what I've done wrong after everything is downloaded only one of the files can be extracted while the others are just some generic numbered file? extracting that one file doesn't seem to do anything either

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
Hey guys im curious what kind of actual gameplay is involved? Is just a deserted island sims clone? Do i have to romance the girls first or is it a couple of drop down boxes for sex?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I don't understand what I've done wrong after everything is downloaded only one of the files can be extracted while the others are just some generic numbered file? extracting that one file doesn't seem to do anything either
Extract .001, rest will follow.

Now, i don't remember if it was Koikatsu or AI Girl that did it, but after extraction, there's a file that's missing the extension dot and you just have to place it before the 7z part. If it happens here, do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
I have a mod conflict - I have a working set up with mods that show/work. However if I add some other mods, something breaks. Some of the previously working mods thumbnails all go White and don't work. An Example mod that cause this is Sideloader Modpack/5896/[5896]Samurai Coat.zipmod, Does anyone have any idea whats happening please? I am on 5.0 fan repack STN

Last edited:

awud

Dec 8, 2019
View attachment 634596

DOES NOT WORK WITH THE STEAM VERSION, DO NOT APPLY TO THE STEAM VERSION
(Contains the full JP game, so not meant to be applied to another installation)

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

As of R2.3 you can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 4.1 // 26.04.2019
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 17.01.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 14.02
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2

[B]Updated in release 4.1 (this release):[/B]
- Applied compression to base game, saving about 7GB post extraction (Only for full pack download)
- Generated thumbnails for studio items
- Added Steam translations as default translation
- Added optional Steam translations that keeps the fantranslations for character creator (BRExtras)
- Updated AI_TextResourceRedirector to v1.2.0
- Updated HarmonyX to Beta 2
- Updated IllusionFixes AIGirl to v1.12
- Updated XUnity.AutoTranslator to v4.11.1
- Updated Craft6's AIVMDPLAY to v0.5.2
- Updated Joan6694's AIPE to v2.11.0
- Updated KKY's AI_ColorPanelX v1.1.0
- Updated Marco's AI_HeightBar to v3.3
- Updated Marco's AIABMX v4.1
- Updated Marco's AIAPI to v1.10
- Updated Marco's KKManager to v0.9.3
- Updated Marco's FPS Counter to v3.0
- Updated Mikke, KKY and Haruhi's GravureAI
- Updated Roy12's AI_PVCollider 0.2 (Optional mod)
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_Colliders v1.1
- Added DeathWeasel's PoseQuickLoad v1.0
- Added Marco's AI_CheatTools v2.7
- Added Ore's AI_MultiAngleRotation
- Added Ore's AIGraphics v0.2.0
- Added ddaa33's Pregnancy (ShapeKeyPlugin) Beta as optional
- Added Rocky's Gifplane v0 as optional
- Removed Hooh's Heelz due to incompitabilities
- Removed dependencies towards Mega
- Added AIGraphics preset:
Bubba's AIGraphics preset

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

View attachment 634607

As some of you have noticed, downloading content from the in-game downloader is quite the unstable experience. In order to offer multiple venues to aquire cards, I've acquired all available scene and card content on the official uploader (normaly only available from Japanese IPs) so that you may grab some of that content if you desire ;)

View attachment 634610
Please anyone give me some Gdrive link for this version
Code:
Release 4.1....

Meracle69

Apr 30, 2020
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I'm trying to get the gravure plugin working so I can use the gravure poses from studio in the character creator. The plugin is enabled but when I hit "G" no options come up. Can't find any info on this anywhere. Hope someone can help. Thanks

Stigga

Mar 27, 2018
Hello, I've been having issues and been receiving these missing mods by any chance do you have a link of where to find them.
ii.png

Thanks in advance.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You don't extract from the other files, they extract by themselves when you start extracting the first.

heyo, just got the game, how do i add more girls? I see 2 sites for getting girls... but anymore sites? And where can i put them?
You put girls in UserData/chara/female. Guys go to UserData/chara/male.

Hey guys im curious what kind of actual gameplay is involved? Is just a deserted island sims clone? Do i have to romance the girls first or is it a couple of drop down boxes for sex?
Collect materials, teach the girls to collect and take care of themselves, talk to the girls, build houses. They will eventually come to you for the sex or you can ask by talking to them, but at no point is it guaranteed they will accept.

Extract .001, rest will follow.

Now, i don't remember if it was Koikatsu or AI Girl that did it, but after extraction, there's a file that's missing the extension dot and you just have to place it before the 7z part. If it happens here, do that.
I've seen the issue reported in both, so good idea to make sure to add that last part.

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Hello everyone.
I have a problem.
I Download the latest repack, version BR-5.
I am doing a full update. And when I select "Sideloader Modpack - UserData", the game after the update gives errors:

[Warning, Message:Sideloader] [UAR] WARNING! Outdated mod detected! [all_inner]
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] [UAR] WARNING! Outdated mod detected! [all_inner]

(No third-party cards and mods. Only clean BR-5.0 )
What am I doing wrong? How to fix it?
snap043.jpg snap045.jpg

Sep 17, 2019
Hey guys, I'm having a problem with the AI-Syoujyo_Data file as it isn't in the folder (got the game from the torrent link). I tried searching the forums but I don't have an old CPU (mine's a ryzen 5 1600AF) and the folder is missing so I can't delete it. I tried the "[BR] AI-Shoujo Registry Fixer" to see if it would help but no cigar. Does anyone know how to fix this or could pass me a copy of the folder? Thanks~
Hello By some Chance there is an Virtuel Copy from the .7zip File in :
C:\Users\userName\Downloads -Or in /Documents
just extract this again, maybe its in there.
the Original AI-Syoujyo_Data Foldr is about 525Mb sized, I couldn´t help with.

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
AI Shoujo - Honey Select 2
they share the same char and mod

could anyone merge them together?
for space

Meracle69

Apr 30, 2020
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I'm trying to get the gravure plugin working so I can use the gravure poses from studio in the character creator. The plugin is enabled but when I hit "G" no options come up. Can't find any info on this anywhere. Hope someone can help. Thanks
Just to expand on the question. What is the gravure plugin supposed to do? I read it's supposed to let you set clothing to half states in character creation as well as use the gravure poses from studio in character creation. Apparently the hotkey to activate the plugin is "G" but nothing happens when I do. Do I have the hotkey wrong or am I missing something completely? Thanks.

tgiavi

Jan 18, 2019
I got a 100% save and how do I edit traits/H traits after reaching phase 4? Also how do I change the girl's personality? For example, most of the girls are quiet but there's one girl who is energetic and is different from the rest with her speech patterns.

S_Diamond_1

Mar 21, 2020
No, it's buggy. I'd downloaded a card that showed large twintails. Instead I got two gaping holes where the tails should have been.
I have noticed this same anomoly with both female and male hair. The only workaround for me is to keep changing hair styles till I get one with no scalp pop through. `or` Just place hair pieces over the bald bits. Neither is a fix just a patch.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes