Mar 25, 2020
I'm new to playing this game. I need some help with the modded version
I'm playing ScrewThisNoise AI-Shoujo R5.
Now my issue is that when ever I go to the NPC and ask for fooling around or sex, I get it immediately no matter what level the lust is. I believe this is a mod. Is there a way to disable the mod for now till I finish my first playthrough? If so how do I do it.

My second issue is the InitSetting launcher, it has some boxes to tick which has full screen, Ai graphics, activate consol, and DHH. No matter how much I try, I cannot tick the box. I can click the rest of the things but not the boxes.
Some how the game went in to fullscreen, so my guess is that the box got ticked some how.
So could you guys tell me what these things are
Ai graphics
activate console
DHH
and how would I know if its activated

Thank you very much
"fool around" is basically "forced" sex, caughting her by surprise... So yeah, she will mostly not being able to say no, but she will have trust issues depending on her mood and personality.

Ai and DHH are graphics enchancers, console are console in a new window. msg should pop up in the screen while loading if dhh is activated for example.

Bobbybobandy

Mar 1, 2019
AI Shoujo - Honey Select 2
they share the same char and mod

could anyone merge them together?
for space
No, however you can have them share the same modpack, screwthisnoise has an explanation if you have the repacks

PSA: Using AIS Mods from AIS folder in HS2

If a user has both AIS and HS2, they may not want to have a 50GB modpack twice. To solve this, one of the games need to have the mods, and the other be told where the mods are at. to do this, edit **\BepInEx\config\com.bepis.bepinex.sideloader.cfg** and tell it in **Additional mods directory = **

Ikichi0nizuka

Jun 22, 2020
"fool around" is basically "forced" sex, caughting her by surprise... So yeah, she will mostly not being able to say no, but she will have trust issues depending on her mood and personality.

Ai and DHH are graphics enchancers, console are console in a new window. msg should pop up in the screen while loading if dhh is activated for example.
Thank you very much.
So fool around is the mod version to have sex anywhere. and " lets have sex" is the original version right? Meaning if I need the lust meter to rise and have sex, I can use that to initiate sex.

Any idea why I cannot tick the boxes in the initsettings launcher?

Kaiio

Feb 25, 2018
Found the and the information there is also still incomplete. I've read that this game is pretty much Artificial Girl 4 and that AG3 is regarded by some as Illusion's best game. Meanwhile there is barely any information about it, so I guess people's tastes have changed? Or maybe that was never the case in Japan. Why do you think it's unpopular compared to Honey Select, or to AG3 during its time?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm new to playing this game. I need some help with the modded version
I'm playing ScrewThisNoise AI-Shoujo R5.
Now my issue is that when ever I go to the NPC and ask for fooling around or sex, I get it immediately no matter what level the lust is. I believe this is a mod. Is there a way to disable the mod for now till I finish my first playthrough? If so how do I do it.

My second issue is the InitSetting launcher, it has some boxes to tick which has full screen, Ai graphics, activate consol, and DHH. No matter how much I try, I cannot tick the box. I can click the rest of the things but not the boxes.
Some how the game went in to fullscreen, so my guess is that the box got ticked some how.
So could you guys tell me what these things are
Ai graphics
activate console
DHH
and how would I know if its activated

Thank you very much
No, if it says interact with, it will jump immediately into sex without the desire check. That said, it should NOT be jumping in without that check if you started by talking to her. Activate console leaves the black command prompt window running in the background, AI Graphics and DHH are graphics mods. Not sure about AI Graphics, but DHH should ask you to hit the P key to activate when the game is loading.

Thank you very much.
So fool around is the mod version to have sex anywhere. and " lets have sex" is the original version right? Meaning if I need the lust meter to rise and have sex, I can use that to initiate sex.

No, fool around is in the game itself and is available while they are doing some other action.

Found the and the information there is also still incomplete. I've read that this game is pretty much Artificial Girl 4 and that AG3 is regarded by some as Illusion's best game. Meanwhile there is barely any information about it, so I guess people's tastes have changed? Or maybe that was never the case in Japan. Why do you think it's unpopular compared to Honey Select, or to AG3 during its time?
It's unpopular due to the issues that came out of its development, mainly optimization so bad that even high end machines get barely 20 FPS.

Dec 18, 2018

Hello, is anyone here following brang's character creating blog. I have a big question why the f word, the character he post is so different from the picture out there? Is this a kind of joke or something?

Ikichi0nizuka

Jun 22, 2020
No, if it says interact with, it will jump immediately into sex without the desire check. That said, it should NOT be jumping in without that check if you started by talking to her. Activate console leaves the black command prompt window running in the background, AI Graphics and DHH are graphics mods. Not sure about AI Graphics, but DHH should ask you to hit the P key to activate when the game is loading.

No, fool around is in the game itself and is available while they are doing some other action.

It's unpopular due to the issues that came out of its development, mainly optimization so bad that even high end machines get barely 20 FPS.
well in the i havent seen interact with it. But I seen fool around and imediately in to scene. but if i saw lets have sex, i get a conversation based on the lust

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Hello, is anyone here following brang's character creating blog. I have a big question why the f word, the character he post is so different from the picture out there? Is this a kind of joke or something?
He could be using mods that you don't have. Also, I'm pretty sure any screenshots, based on quality, are being taken from the studio, not from in game.

well in the i havent seen interact with it. But I seen fool around and imediately in to scene. but if i saw lets have sex, i get a conversation based on the lust
Yes, fool around goes in immediately, surprising the girl. The easiest way to trigger this is to sneak up to her in the shower, where she has her back to you. Talking to her has a success chance based on lust and some RNG, they can still say no at any point.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Not sure why but I havn't been able to update the repack from the launcher.
Pressing update doesn't do anything, but the discord and patreon buttons underneath still work.

Bit annoying because it keeps saying that i'm missing some mods (from cards I download, presumably)

Mar 25, 2020
First time I hear that, I have no idea. you tried to ask in the game's discord channel? theres a help thread, or at least it used to be in the past for sure

Fool around is from the main game, its just a sex that doesnt need stat check, as Alex said. Can fool around while she pees, sleep, shower, search for stuff...

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not sure why but I havn't been able to update the repack from the launcher.
Pressing update doesn't do anything, but the discord and patreon buttons underneath still work.

Bit annoying because it keeps saying that i'm missing some mods (from cards I download, presumably)
Try updating manually through a full game download, that's the best I can think of.

monday123

Jan 26, 2018
Alright guys, first time posting here. I'm a linux gamer and I've been trying to get the most recent repack version working on linux with wine. I use lutris to run all my games as I just find it simple and intuitive so this will be a quick guide on how I got it working with translation under lutris.
Ok first things first, make sure you have the latest version of the lutris wine binary installed on your system. Next use winetricks from within lutris to create a new wine prefix. Unpack the game and choose to add a new game within lutris. The runner will be the wine binary you installed, the executable will be the main executable of the game (I couldn't get the launcher to work even after installing dotnet framework and wine-mono), and the prefix points to the prefix you created. Under runner options tick dxvk and esync. Now for the important part, at this point the game should launch and run just fine (if not make sure to run the registry fixer bat file through the wine console in lutris) but the translation won't work. So to fix this, go back to runner options where you enabled dxvk and esync and scroll down to dll overrides, click add. You will add two dll overrides, the first will have key=winhttp and value=n,b the second will be key=UnityPlayer and value=n,b (both overrides may not be necessary). This will set it so that wine will first try to use the native windows dlls and if that fails it will use the builtin wine dlls. After setting these two overrides your game should launch and the translations should work.
I just thought I'd share this since it was a headache for me to figure out as there was no info but this should get you up and running. Also if I made any mistakes or inaccuracies please do correct me.
Thanks, I am not using lutris so in my case I started the wine configuration and added the "winhttp" override and it worked.

Kaiio

Feb 25, 2018
The game itself is telling me to focus on raising one stat to notice any changes in behaviour. Has anyone legit played the game enough to know how to do that?

All actions appear to be raising multiple stats at random. Like praising a girl's personality. Did that sixty times to test and the increases were more or less equally spread across Trust, Instinct, Sexuality, and Gloom. Each praise raises a random stat out of these four by 10-20 points. Gloom changes tend to be on the higher end though. Not only that, but each failed praise also decreases one of the other three stats at random by 0-4. So in the end that increases Gloom the most.

Has anyone else tested other actions? I would have liked to speed things up by tracking the stats with Cheat Engine instead of using the Phone, but the pointers leading to these values don't seem to exist. Maybe because there can be multiple girls with their own values.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone have a save file to share? I'd be grateful!
There is a completed one in the BRExtras folder of the repack if a "full" save is what you want.

Ugh. That's a huge-ass download. I really don't wanna.
I can't think of any other way if the updater is failing, sorry.

The game itself is telling me to focus on raising one stat to notice any changes in behaviour. Has anyone legit played the game enough to know how to do that?

All actions appear to be raising multiple stats at random. Like praising a girl's personality. Did that sixty times to test and the increases were more or less equally spread across Trust, Instinct, Sexuality, and Gloom. Each praise raises a random stat out of these four by 10-20 points. Gloom changes tend to be on the higher end though. Not only that, but each failed praise also decreases one of the other three stats at random by 0-4. So in the end that increases Gloom the most.

Has anyone else tested other actions? I would have liked to speed things up by tracking the stats with Cheat Engine instead of using the Phone, but the pointers leading to these values don't seem to exist. Maybe because there can be multiple girls with their own values.
Yes, stats raise on their own over time as a girl does things, but they can also be raised manually through perfume, book, and gem items of specific colors for specific stats and you can also have them follow while you sleep, eat, and gather to increase them. Not sure about specifics other than the items as the stats tend to raise all at once, as you have noticed, with the exception of Gloom/Darkness, which raises when you do something bad to her or walk in on her when in a compromising situation. That last one also raises another stat that controls her wariness of you.

fitgirl version is 1.00
And is also based on the DLC incapable Steam version.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Sometimes when I load a Character Cars (on Ai Shoujo), I miss some outfit / hair style. How and where can I find whitch mod I'm missing and where to find them :p ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok, folks, I need a hand here.

I apparently hit a key I shouldn't have in the character creator while looking at some cards and have saved the bone mod from some oddity to my default character.

I thought I'd screwed up Tsubomi/Bud's card somehow because loading from another card she showed up as fine. I copied out the cards from the original install file (R5) but no-go. Using the character replacer is giving me the same results with whatever card I try.

Anybody have any ideas short of a reinstall? I'd rather not have to go through the trouble of setting all my mods again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like some sort of loli mod like the FBI Open Up mod in Koikatsu, which literally converts all characters to a shorter version of themselves on a toggle basis. Not sure how to revert it or get rid of the mod since I wasn't even aware there was one, sorry.

Sometimes when I load a Character Cars (on Ai Shoujo), I miss some outfit / hair style. How and where can I find whitch mod I'm missing and where to find them :p ?
Try searching for the information inside the brackets on the right end of the message. Also try to update the game if you aren't running R5 already.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes