• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for the reply, Alex. That's interesting to know how it works. I guess the names of the characters didn't get carried over due to some version incompatibility (going from Steam version to non-Steam). I'll fix them manually. Thanks!
It should be working, but that seems to be the best course of action.

davidmc

Jan 13, 2018
Holy the player dick is too big, even on other uncensor options, is there anyway to change size without breaking animations?

PITURROCCO

Jul 2, 2018
Okay so per request (and it took me a while to figure out precisely what was being asked, had to install a mod script in BepInEx to make this work, I was looking at the CS script people pointed me to, and was like, "WTF, this has nothing to do with my girl's behaviors," lol!) here is all the data from my girls and also their chara cards for anyone that wants them with the modded behavior script info shown in the bottom right of the pics for anyone trying to duplicate these girls 100%. Note, I do warn you, they want sex a lot, and if you don't oblige them when approached they will get upset, and likely H each other or Shan (which makes their relationship points higher with each other and/or Shan, ultimately removing you as their favorite person) regardless of what you are doing... It's not as cool as it sounds. They are spoiled little whores... Siobahn is the waifu type, Astarte is the Tomboy Mistress type, Chastity is the trendy spoiled moody rich slut, and Harmony is the girl next door that is positive and adventurous. All are down for 3-way action and raised right (or very wrong). When not engaged in sex they will interact with each other, forage materials, fish, cook, and find personal time to enjoy themselves (equip them with good items). Their moods stay pretty high for so long as you address status issues quickly, and they are all pretty independent. These gals all have 110hrs invested in their growth thus far... Also I have included my Shan replacement - which requires custom sliders and the R2 updates for all the accessories and she's a thick little fit midget survivalist... LOL!

NOTE: Siobahn was updated to fix the Tsubomi conflict I had... She will also require the R2 updates with the better skin textures and the old background frames and images (I believe those are from Sexy Beach Zero)... Forgot about that additional content I used on her. The other 3 are vanilla.

Siobahn and my Shan Replacement also have much more realistic (floppy) breast mechanics when they run around and H. I played with their settings a lot, the Shan replacement is best with extreme bounciness and more proper clip/collision balance. Siobahn is an earlier attempt, but both are way better than average for breast bouncing... Also, I learned that playing with the game timer if the thrust motion is too slow (I set mine to PgUp/PgDn) can really make the bounciness of the doggystyle and missionary type positions appear more fluid and normal if you are a "boobies guy" like me. IRL I get a little more aggressive just to see them puppies fly, so yeah, my personal turn on remains the same -- ergo this seems to work, but you need to adjust the speed slowly since you are getting double speed, if you have your graphics card manually handling all anims, then the appearance is very fluid and more realistic... Just for those that care, this also will affect bubble butted bounciness the same as the hero pelvis slaps against her thick hips... LOL!

View attachment 464464 View attachment 464465 View attachment 464466 View attachment 464467 View attachment 464472
Can you explain how to replace the Shan card?

Reactions: OhTheLove

Renton4

May 5, 2017
Have been lurking around here forever. So of course my first post would be a request...
Does anyone have an invite to the AI-Shoujo Discord server (not talking about the Illusion Soft Discord)? The link on the anime-sharing wiki stopped working a while a go and I have been looking ever since without success.

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
I'm currently playing the game with Manly Marco's HF Patch, I have the Better Repack queued for download and was wondering if these two mods are compatible or will I have to give up one for the other? If they are compatible which one to I apply first and which one follows?? Is the BetterRepack really necessary or can I survive with just Manly Marco's patch??

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
any item mod/hack? the game really is boring with all the collecting
Agent Trainer, optional mods folder if you use the repack. There is also a script that gives you a ton of everything with the press of a single key, F7 I think. You are never guaranteed sex, so no, there is no way to cheat straight to that.

Hey, does anyone know of a way to edit Shan, the store manager?
Where can I find her card?
Her card is inside one of the game files, but someone extracted it and posted it here a while back. Also, there is a mod in place that allows you to swap in your own card without changing the one already in the files, the Merchant Replacer mod, something like that.

I'm currently playing the game with Manly Marco's HF Patch, I have the Better Repack queued for download and was wondering if these two mods are compatible or will I have to give up one for the other? If they are compatible which one to I apply first and which one follows?? Is the BetterRepack really necessary or can I survive with just Manly Marco's patch??
They can be used together and you would apply the HF to the repack, but the HF is usually a bit behind. I would recommend NOT using it with the repack. The repack is necessary unless you have an install file version, traditional installer type download, I mean, or the Steam version. Not sure if the HF is compatible with the Steam version and you'll want the Steam Modpack, not the repack, starts with R = repack and starts with S = Steam Modpack when dealing with the Better Repack variants.

I am aware. Just want to point out broken mod so it is removed in next update.
It will only be removed if it is discontinued by the actual maker, if not, he'll probably just wait for it to be updated and then release the updated version in the next repack version.

PITURROCCO

Jul 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "alex2011, publicación: 3664156, miembro: 10086"]
Agent Trainer, carpeta de mods opcional si usa el reempaque. También hay un guión que te da una tonelada de todo con solo presionar una tecla, creo que F7. Nunca tienes sexo garantizado, así que no, no hay forma de engañar directamente a eso.

Su tarjeta está dentro de uno de los archivos del juego, pero alguien la extrajo y la publicó aquí hace un tiempo. Además, hay un mod en su lugar que le permite intercambiar su propia tarjeta sin cambiar la que ya está en los archivos, el mod Merchant Replacer, algo así.

Se pueden usar juntos y aplicaría el HF al reempaque, pero el HF generalmente está un poco atrasado. Yo recomendaría NO usarlo con el reempaque. El reempaque es necesario a menos que tenga una versión de archivo de instalación, una descarga de tipo de instalador tradicional, quiero decir, o la versión de Steam. No estoy seguro de si el HF es compatible con la versión de Steam y querrás que el Steam Modpack, no el reempaque, comience con R = repack y comience con S = Steam Modpack cuando se trata de las variantes de Better Repack.

Solo se eliminará si el fabricante real lo interrumpe; de lo contrario, probablemente solo esperará a que se actualice y luego lanzará la versión actualizada en la próxima versión de reempaque.
[/CITAR]

TANKS BRO...!!!!!!

Mattheson

Jun 28, 2017
I updated from 4.0 to 4.1 and then to 5.0, and now i find that the plugin that lets you change how the game looks (i don't know how it was called, in 4.0 you used the P key as shortcut to bring up its menu) does not respond anymore.
Can anyone tell me if it was removed from the new version or how it was called and how can i reassign a new key to it?

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
Agent Trainer, optional mods folder if you use the repack. There is also a script that gives you a ton of everything with the press of a single key, F7 I think. You are never guaranteed sex, so no, there is no way to cheat straight to that.

Her card is inside one of the game files, but someone extracted it and posted it here a while back. Also, there is a mod in place that allows you to swap in your own card without changing the one already in the files, the Merchant Replacer mod, something like that.

They can be used together and you would apply the HF to the repack, but the HF is usually a bit behind. I would recommend NOT using it with the repack. The repack is necessary unless you have an install file version, traditional installer type download, I mean, or the Steam version. Not sure if the HF is compatible with the Steam version and you'll want the Steam Modpack, not the repack, starts with R = repack and starts with S = Steam Modpack when dealing with the Better Repack variants.

It will only be removed if it is discontinued by the actual maker, if not, he'll probably just wait for it to be updated and then release the updated version in the next repack version.
Thanks for the response mate.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I updated from 4.0 to 4.1 and then to 5.0, and now i find that the plugin that lets you change how the game looks (i don't know how it was called, in 4.0 you used the P key as shortcut to bring up its menu) does not respond anymore.
Can anyone tell me if it was removed from the new version or how it was called and how can i reassign a new key to it?
It's still in, but I think it has too be enabled in initsettings.exe first if I read correctly.

PITURROCCO

Jul 2, 2018
I have another question, I got the "AI Povx 1.0.2" plugin (you press ; to go into the POV mod).
I like to switch between POV and not POV during H-scene but while I move the camera in POV mod, when I go back to full view, the camera is messy (keeps moving while i'm in POV mod).
Is there a way to change that ?

can you tell me how did you download the plugin? for the AI POV?

Mattheson

Jun 28, 2017
It's still in, but I think it has too be enabled in initsettings.exe first if I read correctly.
Hey thanks for your reply, but i finally found what happened.
It simply that i got distracted and installed the update on another Better Reppack's game folder...
Yep, i'm retarded like that.

If anyone wants to know, if you do this, when you launch the game, it gives you the menu screen of the other game.
It took me a bit to realized what had i done because of this.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
someone has used the POV ... can it be done?
The mod is called POVx, it is included in the repack offered here.

Hey thanks for your reply, but i finally found what happened.
It simply that i got distracted and installed the update on another Better Reppack's game folder...
Yep, i'm retarded like that.

If anyone wants to know, if you do this, when you launch the game, it gives you the menu screen of the other game.
It took me a bit to realized what had i done because of this.
Ouch, yeah, that's one reason they say not to do that, but accidents happen.

Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, I'm having a problem with the AI-Syoujyo_Data file as it isn't in the folder (got the game from the torrent link). I tried searching the forums but I don't have an old CPU (mine's a ryzen 5 1600AF) and the folder is missing so I can't delete it. I tried the "[BR] AI-Shoujo Registry Fixer" to see if it would help but no cigar. Does anyone know how to fix this or could pass me a copy of the folder? Thanks~

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes