FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
The Steam translation is applied as long as you use R4.1 or higher, so actual human translation. Pretty sure AI graphics refers to the actual game graphics settings and DHH refers to a mod that can enhance graphics and is said to be able to replace AI graphics with less performance issues.

No, the NPC to NPC interactions are limited to requesting H from each other.

Definitely buggy, just have to wait for those to be updated.

I have them all off and I'm still getting performance issues, the problem isn't the graphics, it's that the devs did a terrible job optimizing the game in general. Ditching the AI graphics and switching to the DHH mod's graphics has been said to help a bit, but nothing will get rid of it completely.
yeah i know , but dhh motion blur it's really broke my eyes , if only i can turn off the motion blur..

Reactions: OhTheLove

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi guys, is downloading the torrent file enough or should i have some kind of base game?
Yes, the torrent contains everything needed.

yeah i know , but dhh motion blur it's really broke my eyes , if only i can turn off the motion blur..
That is why I chose to grin and bear the lag, it isn't too bad, I usually get around 20FPS as of late, so not a slide show, but I did used to get twice that if not three times that normally. Something happened in R4.1, but I have never been able to figure out what. Worse yet was the issue where lowering graphics actually made FPS drop more. I have not set up R5 to determine if whatever happened was fixed.

Reactions: OhTheLove and Kreep

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hey can i get the torrent cause it is content blocked for the land down under

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course it is, hate it when they do that. Had to go to Sukebei.nyaa.si to get it because the actual website the repack maker uses, ai-syoujyo.com, uses a magnet only link. Had to compress it into an rar so f95 would let me upload.

Reactions: Misty

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
Also funny enough I have the same CPU View attachment 687162
View attachment 687165
View attachment 687174
This computer i am using is a well "Place Holder" until i can actually afford buying RAM, CPU, and a new Motherboard. ;-; but you know how it goes... Bills comes first... It is funny how i can run game such as Battlefield Hardline on Medium Settings. Im also afraid to even try to overclock this cpu just because its so old
yeah well , thanks but..
here's my rig :
Nvidia gtx 950m
i7-4720hq
8gb ram
i can play gta v with 35-45 fps with high-very high setting , but in this game i got only 5-15fps(r3-r4) and i completed the game with it. (now my fps is 3-5 after update to r4.1-r5)
Yes, the torrent contains everything needed.

That is why I chose to grin and bear the lag, it isn't too bad, I usually get around 20FPS as of late, so not a slide show, but I did used to get twice that if not three times that normally. Something happened in R4.1, but I have never been able to figure out what. Worse yet was the issue where lowering graphics actually made FPS drop more. I have not set up R5 to determine if whatever happened was fixed.
for me it was 3-5fps now , idk wtf is changed ai graphics in r5 but that affect my game real bad , i thought by updating the game i might get some fix , but it is not and that's the reason why i need to configure some ai graphics setting , even for simulation game , is there anyone can play with 3-5fps like me ? and btw my game just broke by now , idk what happened tho , last time i opened it i was configured some ai graphics and save it as a preset (because i got around 10-15fps back) , then i exit the game. now when i'm playing the game again , the ai graphics broke my game , 1st when i loaded the presets i saved , all pf the characters become stuck including mine , i only can move camera and can't do anything else , can't open phone too , but i can exit tho the esc button still function normally , then i try to restart the game but now the problems changed , when i'm about to open ai graphics setting (f5) , all characters is stuck just like before , this time i haven't changed anything yet and still it's broken , i'm so frustated rn , if i didn't change the setting the game is on unplayable fps , but if i configure the setting again my game broke

Kreep

Jun 16, 2017
Guys i have a problem. When i start the game i get blank screen with game cursor and nothing else. Here is my log. Anyone had the same issue?

Sep 17, 2019
Guys i have a problem. When i start the game i get blank screen with game cursor and nothing else. Here is my log. Anyone had the same issue?
Hello!
First Stepp:
Try to move Your ScrewThisNoise Folder(with the Game ) into Blank D:
Original:
D:\Nový prieÄinok\[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4\BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.ResourceRedirector
-Into:
D:\[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4\BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.ResourceRedirector
there after use CCleaner to clean the Regestry from all Aishuyio inserts, after this:
run the [BR] AI-Shoujo Registry Fixer.bat <in Your Game Folder
after this start with Initsettings.exe
2: give Feedback
Good Luck!
Question: You running win 7? Try with Win 10?

Last edited:
Reactions: OhTheLove

Kreep

Jun 16, 2017
Hello!
First Stepp:
Try to move Your ScrewThisNoise Folder(with the Game ) into Blank D:
Original:
D:\Nový prieÄinok\[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4\BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.ResourceRedirector
-Into:
D:\[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4\BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.ResourceRedirector
there after use CCleaner to clean the Regestry from all Aishuyio inserts, after this:
run the [BR] AI-Shoujo Registry Fixer.bat <in Your Game Folder
after this start with Initsettings.exe
2: give Feedback
Good Luck!
Question: You running win 7? Try with Win 10?
Yo, im running Win 10. Will try your solution tommorrow. When i changed game to vanilla it booted up alright but it seemed like i couldnt get past loading screen. Maybe its cuz of my specs.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I have an issue, during h-scene, the male's penis go throught everything.
During blowjob, the penis just go throught her head, during a penetration the penis go throught her belly ect...
How can I fix it ?

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I have an issue, during h-scene, the male's penis go throught everything.
During blowjob, the penis just go throught her head, during a penetration the penis go throught her belly ect...
How can I fix it ?
I had that issue too. I changed the male uncensor to curl pole or something like that solved it.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
holy fecc!!! the performance is atrocious!

The game is unplayable at sub 10 fps. illusion have always had shite optimization but this is something else

Reactions: namprofli3

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
holy fecc!!! the performance is atrocious!

The game is unplayable at sub 10 fps. illusion have always had shite optimization but this is something else
If you search the threads some people have found some tweaks to improve it. What are you using? I only have a rx580 and don't have any issues.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes