ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
Hey guys, I'm using Better Repack R5 right now, and encountered this bugged hairs. Does anyone have the same problem? And are these hairs official Illusion file or a mod? Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Older AMD systems:
If you have crashing problems on older CPU-s, just simply delete AI-Syoujyo_Data\Plugins

\lib_burst_generated.dll and StudioNEOV2_Data\Plugins\lib_burst_generated.dll. The game worked

for me this way on AMD phenom II.
Bro, I can't thank you enough. its time to update my CPU. Everything but my motherboard cpu and ram is really good. X_x but the deletion of those files worked. Thank you so much!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys, I'm using Better Repack R5 right now, and encountered this bugged hairs. Does anyone have the same problem? And are these hairs official Illusion file or a mod? Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Definitely a mod, not sure it can be solved.

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
Definitely a mod, not sure it can be solved.
So I just tried Honey Select 2 with Better Repack 1.2.
And I just found the same hairs there, and they are official hairs from illusion (but i don't know which DLC they are).
The thumbnails preview are the same and in the same format/look with other illusion's hairs.

So does anyone know which hair DLC they are and how to repair/fix them?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I just tried Honey Select 2 with Better Repack 1.2.
And I just found the same hairs there, and they are official hairs from illusion (but i don't know which DLC they are).
The thumbnails preview are the same and in the same format/look with other illusion's hairs.

So does anyone know which hair DLC they are and how to repair/fix them?
Oh, that's right, they did use a different color for the DLC hair icons. Not sure which it is since most, if not all, added at least one along with other content.

Reactions: ravilavi

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
what is activate AI Graphics and Activate DHH? What do those options do? Also is this machine translated or really translated in any of the language options?

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Howdy! Cany anyone conferm that with high enough perversion, girls will peep on eachother?

Also, I'd like to reset my girls' stats. Anyone knows how?

Finally, anyone got a good Ruins house for all my girls to live in?

ReesesPieces

Feb 27, 2020

I don't think they're buggy. I think they are supposed to go with the new headwear, the sister veils etc.

ReesesPieces

Feb 27, 2020
No, it's buggy. I'd downloaded a card that showed large twintails. Instead I got two gaping holes where the tails should have been.
I won't argue it, all I'm saying is I think people will need those new styles for the new veil. Maybe just change to the separate twin tails style if you don't plan to use the veil. Problem solved.

Mar 25, 2020
Anyone know how the sex mechanics works? How many orgasms are good? How many are bad? Despite the MC's relentless libido, the girls pass out after 2, does going for three do anything?
what do you mean by good or bad? depend on the girl and what you want

making them ahegao does have certain advantages depeding on how you want to raise your girl

Reactions: S_Diamond_1

Charlie X

Jun 8, 2020
I really desperately want that Rin Tohkasa (Tohsaka?) card by Brang, but the card from his Blog doesn't work with my AI Girl 1.07. So does anyone have a working version or know where to get one?

Last edited:

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
hei guys , how to tweaks AI Graphics to boost some performance ? there's a lot of option in F5 menu , idk which one should i turn off and which one should i left on

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
what is activate AI Graphics and Activate DHH? What do those options do? Also is this machine translated or really translated in any of the language options?
The Steam translation is applied as long as you use R4.1 or higher, so actual human translation. Pretty sure AI graphics refers to the actual game graphics settings and DHH refers to a mod that can enhance graphics and is said to be able to replace AI graphics with less performance issues.

Howdy! Cany anyone conferm that with high enough perversion, girls will peep on eachother?

Also, I'd like to reset my girls' stats. Anyone knows how?

Finally, anyone got a good Ruins house for all my girls to live in?
No, the NPC to NPC interactions are limited to requesting H from each other.

I don't think they're buggy. I think they are supposed to go with the new headwear, the sister veils etc.
No, it's buggy. I'd downloaded a card that showed large twintails. Instead I got two gaping holes where the tails should have been.
Definitely buggy, just have to wait for those to be updated.

hei guys , how to tweaks AI Graphics to boost some performance ? there's a lot of option in F5 menu , idk which one should i turn off and which one should i left on
I have them all off and I'm still getting performance issues, the problem isn't the graphics, it's that the devs did a terrible job optimizing the game in general. Ditching the AI graphics and switching to the DHH mod's graphics has been said to help a bit, but nothing will get rid of it completely.

Reactions: ravilavi

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Older AMD systems:
If you have crashing problems on older CPU-s, just simply delete AI-Syoujyo_Data\Plugins

\lib_burst_generated.dll and StudioNEOV2_Data\Plugins\lib_burst_generated.dll. The game worked

for me this way on AMD phenom II.
Also funny enough I have the same CPU 1591720964220.png
1591721016559.png
1591721124114.png
This computer i am using is a well "Place Holder" until i can actually afford buying RAM, CPU, and a new Motherboard. ;-; but you know how it goes... Bills comes first... It is funny how i can run game such as Battlefield Hardline on Medium Settings. Im also afraid to even try to overclock this cpu just because its so old

Reactions: OhTheLove

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
So what I do (IDK if you have an AMD Graphics Card or not) I use the Radeon Utility which allows you to override game settings to make it to your liking as an example,

If I want to change the Tessellation Level down to 8x it would have a HEAVY effect when it comes to Performance. At the cost of Graphics and Texture Quality. Here are a few screenshots for what I normally use to run AI Girl:

Annotation 11.png

Reactions: OhTheLove
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes