Sein45

Nov 8, 2019
Hi All,

just recently started playing this, in my typical anally compulsive fashion I put down all the data.
Is this all the H positions? or Are there more? (I didn't put down bondage furniture.)

My Ellen is Power: 860, Trust 1014, Humanity: 972 (bad idea i know now), Instinct: 780, Perersion/Transf: 953, Vigilance: 300, Sociability: 812, Darkness 985.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Yes, but a general guideline about turning domestic products international is, if it doesn't sell domestically, it won't internationally, so don't even waste the money. This is why we don't get more Japanese games legally than we do and a majority of western releases are unofficial pirated versions. They don't sell up to the goal for international sale. There are, of course, exceptions to this that have been sold internationally despite coming up short of the sales goal. This guideline exists because it is much more expensive to go international with a product. You have to get it approved for sale in every country you are aiming for, so you have to provide that country's ratings board with a demo of the product for review. You have to pay for all the fees, including shipping and any customs fees, you have to actually produce the extra copies or maintain the server for download. There's a lot that goes into it. Obviously, on the ratings board part, Illusion games would be an automatic AO rating or equivalent.
None of that applies.

Only the 2nd party deluxe version had physical materials which Fakku made, not Illusion and to make the "international version" they paid four translators about 2 grand each, no other additional costs other than refactoring code for the "./," xmls, which takes about 4 seconds in a text editor to do.

Fakku did none of the guideline tailoring you're talking about because there was no kiosks store sales at all. The only tailoring that occurred via Illusions for their titles was iftting international steam content guidelines, and as usual the community did the work actual adding the AO+ content on their steam titles.

Illusion's servers are bulk rated and private, and again most of the traffic you're talking about occurs through crowdsourcing, the only international game right now with anything approaching adult content for open sale is Conan Exiles. No one else is going to bother jumping through any hoops that the end-user can do for them which is why these stores have giant regional/legal disclaimers and age-gates on their front pages before you see a pixel of content.

Illusion just pays what they feel like, and in this case Fakku had to pay for translation and any off-site aftermarket items, not Illusion.

The era of TeeHeeHee physical gaming ended fifteen years ago, and any physical copy you're going to find is an illegal bootleg.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
how to scene missionary on surface.h scene nothing in desk missionary and hatred missionary
5th Icon down on the right hand side, looks like a heart with a hole in the middle on a mesh ground, the icon for relocation during H Scenes.

Hatred series usually when you caught them showering/sleeping/bending over to forage for items...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
None of that applies.

Only the 2nd party deluxe version had physical materials which Fakku made, not Illusion and to make the "international version" they paid four translators about 2 grand each, no other additional costs other than refactoring code for the "./," xmls, which takes about 4 seconds in a text editor to do.

Fakku did none of the guideline tailoring you're talking about because there was no kiosks store sales at all. The only tailoring that occurred via Illusions for their titles was iftting international steam content guidelines, and as usual the community did the work actual adding the AO+ content on their steam titles.

Illusion's servers are bulk rated and private, and again most of the traffic you're talking about occurs through crowdsourcing, the only international game right now with anything approaching adult content for open sale is Conan Exiles. No one else is going to bother jumping through any hoops that the end-user can do for them which is why these stores have giant regional/legal disclaimers and age-gates on their front pages before you see a pixel of content.

Illusion just pays what they feel like, and in this case Fakku had to pay for translation and any off-site aftermarket items, not Illusion.

The era of TeeHeeHee physical gaming ended fifteen years ago, and any physical copy you're going to find is an illegal bootleg.
Not necessarily, I still rely on physical copies of any game I don't get from here. It's a preference thing about not needing to rely on an always on connection, such as in Destiny, or a cloud based save that, should my terrible internet go down, would be rendered useless. I'm not the only one, either. All of my physical copies are legal.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
I'm talking about western physical copies of this particular game, not physical copies of any game at all.

Reactions: Mr. P.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I play like 2 hour trying to find soli banana potato...HELP ME im TIRED...this games instruction not very useful
Plant "bananas" in the farm plots then keep farming them again and again. It's semi-rare.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
It's more what they didn't do that is the problem. Koikatsu, while not as bad, does have the occasional issue as well. It's a lack of optimization. my GTX 1060 should be able to handle both just fine, it handles games like Doom (2016) and Subnautica just fine on full settings.
Well, to be fair, those were on stable game engines. Also older SD render pipelines. Subnautica is Unity 2017.2. AI-Girl is on the earliest alpha HDRP release (forget the exact version but it's something like 2018.2.12p3) which has since been updated multiple times to 2019.2.7f2, which is far more stable but still unsupported beta. Ergo, this was on cutting edge software that was not an official release version. Also, their coding shows they are still in the process of learning Unity (coming from a second year Unity student) as it is very sloppily done with a ton of redundant code, and very very poor CSharp optimization. They are coding like one would on Unity 4.5 (2012) or something. The current version of Visual Studio freaks out about their CS scripts and won't let you save them because it throws so many errors. The post-processing in HDRP is phenomenal but tricky. They made a bunch of errors editing one thing then breaking another. Instead of fixing what broke or using another method to edit what they were editing when something else broke, they overwrote the broken thing in a new script. Do that a couple hundred times and you have a lot of oddball issues. Also, the "choice" system for the girls is a bit to complicated. I know they were going for artificially intelligent, or the appearance thereof, but they made the code clunky and overburdening the CPU/GPU of the host computer.

Also, just a note... Bethesda's 2016 release of Doom runs at 35FPS, your graphics card can put out more frames, but that doesn't increase the rate in which the engine refreshes the screen. Unity 2017 is hard locked by the engine to 29.88FPS, so Subnautica never gets more than 30FPS. Sure your graphics card can give more, but again, this doesn't effect what you see at all (except on 2K-4K+ resolutions you may see slightly better color and light depth at distances, but it's really barely noticeable) since that is limited by the game engine. Your hardware may be capable of greater, and likely is, but the FPS number you see is the internal GPU stream rate not the physical screen refresh. You can "see" this a little better by switching between the lowest and highest Hz refresh the screen can handle. If you have a higher end 12bit color 120Hz monitor, you can actually get 120fps IF the game engine can output such. Right now, aside from some custom proprietary game engines, no one can make a game that actually exceeds 30fps at all.

I know what you are saying and understand your complaint... However, if you are getting 40-60fps commonly, you are loosing no valuable game performance on this game at this time. I try to overdo the graphics as far as I can to make look as good as I can and keep it commonly above 30fps. Set 30fps as your target. Especially considering that the most taxing graphics are the animations and those are locked at 27.5. I know that fast action games like Doom can still benefit from smoothness of play at higher internal FPS, but since you aren't dodging projectiles or incoming attacks, an additional 20ms reaction time really garners no benefits. Hoping you understand what I am plugging at.

The only way this would have any real benefit would be running the game at 1.5 or 2 times speeds (with the mod), but then everything is sped up including dialogue, voices, and animations, as well as the girls negative effects.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
30FPS in a game where you don't have to do anything skill related is a luxury.

I still remember "playing" Far Cry 1 back in the day on my ... damn, FPS was so low, when an enemy appeared in front of me it wasn't possible to swing the gun around in time before it killed me (5FPS or less in critical situations).

It was "Far Cry - slide show" edition.
Finished the game anyway, don't ask me how often I died. :D

That would be the "build anywhere script. Introduced in 2.3, me thinks.

Not sure if that's even possible in the actual game or whether it is only available in the studio (still image creator).
Sounds like that was a far cry from fun...

• Haha
Reactions: Granyala

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Just a random thought but doesn't ILLUSION have means to make their own game engine? Unity worked out well for some of their game but I don't think this game supposed to be made with Unity.
Just imagine this game with Cry Engine to give clearer example.
Also, keep in mind, this is the new experimental Unity HDRP... This was an early alpha, still in unsupported beta, but it's gotten a lot better. You want to see the limits of this engine currently?

Illusion just could have done better with their optimization, it has nothing to do with the limits of the Unity engine as 99% of programmers are coming nowhere near the new HDRP's limits yet.

Reactions: Granyala and 27X

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Aside higher temperature of components?? Slighty better graphic its like Witcher 3 high and ultra,only very trained eye will see diffrence. So if someone wanna cook up constantly gpu and cpu extended graphics and DHH are good way to do so
Ohhh, no lol, I have been using DHH since I learned of it over a month back. It hasn't given me any issues with performance. Actually I was able to tweak the graphics to make the game look great with better FPS earlier on. It seems now though, it may no longer be needed as the graphics post processing has been adjusted internally to not be such a RAM hog and it looks good, with far greater performance than previously.

My system came with a dual radiator liquid cooled system and 16 case fans for exhaust, so nothing really heats up much. 50-60C or so. However, I would prefer to run as few mods as needed to play how I want to. I see now that unless you want it for the studio, it's really no longer needed for the game. From release and through the first few updates the game was getting 12-20 or so FPS when on full settings, but this is because the post-processing was so poorly optimized. If you turned off everything, running 1/4 resolution tiles, you would get 35 fps or so. You turned on one option, you lost 2-3 fps, you turned on SSAO or Self-shadows and you lost 5-8fps each commonly. Now you can put it on full resolution at 4K 60Hz with everything on and get a common 35FPS+ with a few random dips. One thing I noticed though, with the extended graphics controls and DHH running, you could achieve the same visual quality but didn't get those large dips that almost freeze the game. The moment I removed them, it started back up. It's no where near as bad as it was, but it's still not very well polished.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
QQ: What mod increases the size of the building area?
It's a script called "BuildAnyWhere.cs" it is bundled in the better repack 2.2 and above. Just copy it from the optional mods scripts folder to the root game scripts folder and start. It doesn't actually show the building area to be bigger, the grid is the same size, but you can place pieces outside the boundaries of the box. Just be careful, sometimes you won't be able to line up pieces with the ground or whatever because the game has areas that are higher and lower than the buildable zones. In some cases you'll need to wing it or rethink your idea. Otherwise, it works perfectly. Hope this helps! Have fun!

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes