alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What I do is ask them once and if they say no then I ask them again and they say yes but it's like 70% chance they'll say yes after
Basically, yeah. The randomization doesn't drop the chance of success too harshly, so it is still pretty high.

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
yo new player here , how am i supposed to get the Warped Banana?
Random forage, but more reliably as a rare drop from farming the bananatatoes. The 8-plot field is very cheap to unlock, fill it up and try to get a girl to water the plants (supposedly increases yield). Not sure whether it's on any other loot tables e.g. the merchant inventory.

Sordos

Aug 17, 2017
Am i suffering from retardation or is there no actual windows in the game? All i find is walls/rooms with "window openings" but nothing to fill them with like with doors to doorways.

NRTSCA

Dec 16, 2017
Random forage, but more reliably as a rare drop from farming the bananatatoes. The 8-plot field is very cheap to unlock, fill it up and try to get a girl to water the plants (supposedly increases yield). Not sure whether it's on any other loot tables e.g. the merchant inventory.
thanks alot , also one last question , if i put items into the storage chest , will those items count towards the housing requirements? (for example if an item requires 1 cloth , and i put my cloth into the chest and wont have it in my inventory , will it still count?)

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Am i suffering from retardation or is there no actual windows in the game? All i find is walls/rooms with "window openings" but nothing to fill them with like with doors to doorways.
No windows in the default pack, no way of rotating floors up either. There are some full glass walls though, and a few larger setpieces might include window panes. Collision boxes tend to be rather overzealous too so I'm not sure whether modding in some vertical planks would even work.

thanks alot , also one last question , if i put items into the storage chest , will those items count towards the housing requirements? (for example if an item requires 1 cloth , and i put my cloth into the chest and wont have it in my inventory , will it still count?)
For housing yes, generally when talking to people or interacting with objects in the environment you need to carry the items on your person though.

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
I have seen the mouse cursor disappear before whilst in game. During an H-Scene it is most annoying because the only fix that I know of is to bring up the map. Bringing up the map during an H-Scene is not possible as far as I know. In the event that I am "stuck" with no cursor, I use TAB or SHIFT+TAB to make selections then press enter to invoke them, then hope like heck the cursor returns at the end of the H-Scene. The only "fix" is to run the game pure vanilla with no mods and that sux.
Thx bro, now at least there are 50% chance that cursor stop flickering. Im gonna try another way to make the chance higher.

csf91

Jan 5, 2018
Color in case you want to update the thread: STN's mega folder with cards and other stuff also (from a Patreon public post, wich lead to ).

original torrent from STN with scenes, cards and a lot of stuff for most of the illusion games, downloaded from their servers, originally.

Last edited:

csf91

Jan 5, 2018
Are all the files damaged?
was that to me? if so.. not that i know, anyway couldn't test all since there are LOTS of them, also STL's one require no mods, or the ones in his repack at most. (Talking about AI Shoujo ones, the rest i have no idea)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
AI-Shoujo Steam Translaions for JP Version

View attachment 605848
Took a bit, and might still need a bit of work, but here's the steam translations ready to go for the JP version of the game:

MEGA: Mega
BR-Host:

Just install to the game install directory (Installer will identify the install location itself if the registry is correct)
Gotten a lot of help by a anonymous user here, but he has declined credit.

This shouldn't do any harm if applied to the steam version, it's just kinda useless for the steam version.
Just to be clear that i'm not misunderstanding here.
This applies the steam-quality english translation to a non-steam version of the game?

Edit: Yeah, I got it working. The steam translations I had from the fitgirl pack are back, but with the H-content re-enabled and all my mods still active.
... in hindsight, I could have just waited for the steam version of Better Repack to come out, instead of completely redownloading another (much larger) version of the game, but I didn't know that at the time.

All the English lines for stuff that was cut from the steam version (sex stuff, mostly) were those still in the steam files? Or did you do the translation yourself?

One thing that jumped out at me was the "Talk to girl/offer advice/ask her to be sexier" line feels a little... stiff.
"I would like it if you could be more sexually active." Dude sounds like a robot, which is fitting I suppose, but...

"I would like it if you could be more" is very formal speech, so it seems a little odd. "Sexually active" is the phrase parents and doctors use, too.
"Please act naughtier." or "Try to be sexier" and "I'd like it if you were sluttier" is kinda crass, but it fits.

I can understand if you don't want to edit it though. The current line gets the point across just fine, and that's all that it really needs.

Now to go redo all of the 'date' scenes of us eating together (and doing the massage on the yoga mat, and all that) to see the versions of the dialogue that makes sense.
... I suppose I should probably reset my girl's stats too.
Atleast I get to keep my island and all of my unlocks.

Last edited:

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
Just discovered that F95 has mostly all illusion games!

So, is this game recommended?

last game I played was artificial girl 3 around 2010, does this game has similar mechanics or is it just a dating game?

and is there any cheat mode to modify stats and all that?

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Is there any overlay that adds a 'dirty' body? Similar like there is a texture for HS
Define "dirty", kinda ambiguous in this context ;)

The R4 repack contains overlay textures for cum splatter and some (mostly Japanese) degrading body writing. I believe more of both as well as some bruises etc. were posted on the discord.

Literal dirt I've only seen as a single tattoo option but you can scale it up to cover most of the torso.

The accessories in the repack also include slime, 3D pubic hair, piercings, sex toys and a goofy lactation effect.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Define "dirty", kinda ambiguous in this context ;)

The R4 repack contains overlay textures for cum splatter and some (mostly Japanese) degrading body writing. I believe more of both as well as some bruises etc. were posted on the discord.

Literal dirt I've only seen as a single tattoo option but you can scale it up to cover most of the torso.

The accessories in the repack also include slime, 3D pubic hair, piercings, sex toys and a goofy lactation effect.
Do you know the name of the bruises oveerlay? Or was it done on a whim and posted in discord?

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
Just discovered that F95 has mostly all illusion games!

So, is this game recommended?

last game I played was artificial girl 3 around 2010, does this game has similar mechanics or is it just a dating game?

and is there any cheat mode to modify stats and all that?
Yes..is recomended

Reactions: Stepboy22

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
there are just windows in walls and dors

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes