silentrue

Oct 24, 2019
not really i have intel quad q6600 and gtx 750 ti it runs smooth, maybe you have dhh or bettergraphics plugins.
This game is really made to run on 1000/2000 GTX series... I have a 970 Strix, it's laggy shit when I load too more girls. They should do a Koikatsu's game like. :/

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
KK is KK, why would they do what they just did and it didn't sell for crap.
If it didn't sell, they wouldn't have made an international version for Steam. That's extra expense that would have been totally wasted. However, I do agree that they should not copy Koikatsu for this as they are very different in both story and mechanics.

This game is really made to run on 1000/2000 GTX series... I have a 970 Strix, it's laggy shit when I load too more girls. They should do a Koikatsu's game like. :/
Hate to break it to you, but that's not necessarily true. I am running a 1060 and it still has issues. Normally, a game stays at around 60 FPS, this one has a much more varied range at 40-60 and never stays steady. The issue is more a lack of good optimization than anything else, just like last game.

Reactions: EroShane

cascada

Aug 26, 2019
Guys, am i wrong?, or there is a way to H-Scene with characters from Character Creation..
I've been searching, (since i think i readed somewhere), that there is a way to go directly to H-Scenes without getting into game.

My game says Version 1.0.5 i don't know if it's well updated.

Thank you in advance.

nuriental

May 29, 2019
Guys, am i wrong?, or there is a way to H-Scene with characters from Character Creation..
I've been searching, (since i think i readed somewhere), that there is a way to go directly to H-Scenes without getting into game.

My game says Version 1.0.5 i don't know if it's well updated.

Thank you in advance.
not possible, there is no free H mode

xiba26

Nov 7, 2019
someone could tell me, how to install the "upai_scene" scene? I drag them into the document "userdata" then "scene" but they don't seem to work. If someone has more info on this subject it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

27X

Oct 30, 2019
someone could tell me, how to install the "upai_scene" scene? I drag them into the document "userdata" then "scene" but they don't seem to work. If someone has more info on this subject it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
The more relevant question is where you're installing it as Studio and Girl might share assets, they don't share scenario data.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
If it didn't sell, they wouldn't have made an international version for Steam. That's extra expense that would have been totally wasted. However, I do agree that they should not copy Koikatsu for this as they are very different in both story and mechanics.

Hate to break it to you, but that's not necessarily true. I am running a 1060 and it still has issues. Normally, a game stays at around 60 FPS, this one has a much more varied range at 40-60 and never stays steady. The issue is more a lack of good optimization than anything else, just like last game.
Actually that would be the reverse, it ended up on steam because domestic sales were "enh" at best. Last time I checked HS and AI were their best sellers by quite a bit, in the case of HS that was without Fakku picking up the title for english use.

Last edited:

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
ROOT \UserData\Studio\scene\ <--maybe there

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Actually that would be the reverse, it ended up ons team because domestic sales were "enh" at best. Last time I checked HS and AI were their best sellers by quite a bit, in the case of HS that was without Fakku picking up the title for english use.
Yes, but a general guideline about turning domestic products international is, if it doesn't sell domestically, it won't internationally, so don't even waste the money. This is why we don't get more Japanese games legally than we do and a majority of western releases are unofficial pirated versions. They don't sell up to the goal for international sale. There are, of course, exceptions to this that have been sold internationally despite coming up short of the sales goal. This guideline exists because it is much more expensive to go international with a product. You have to get it approved for sale in every country you are aiming for, so you have to provide that country's ratings board with a demo of the product for review. You have to pay for all the fees, including shipping and any customs fees, you have to actually produce the extra copies or maintain the server for download. There's a lot that goes into it. Obviously, on the ratings board part, Illusion games would be an automatic AO rating or equivalent.

kepler78

May 5, 2017

First, to answer alex2011, Artificial Girl 2 used to have graphics like Kokaitsu... So, keep your judgments.

And then, for the graphics, I have an i7, 970strix, 16gb ram, SSD only... And it's not stable at all, just like you. Some times 40fps, some times 60, some times 20. What the fuck did they do ? KK is clearly stable on that point, even with 99 girls on the screen. Only 10 on this game, and it's the end of the world.

BLXS

Dec 16, 2019
I play like 2 hour trying to find soli banana potato...HELP ME im TIRED...this games instruction not very useful

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
First, to answer alex2011, Artificial Girl 2 used to have graphics like Kokaitsu... So, keep your judgments.

And then, for the graphics, I have an i7, 970strix, 16gb ram, SSD only... And it's not stable at all, just like you. Some times 40fps, some times 60, some times 20. What the fuck did they do ? KK is clearly stable on that point, even with 99 girls on the screen. Only 10 on this game, and it's the end of the world.
It's more what they didn't do that is the problem. Koikatsu, while not as bad, does have the occasional issue as well. It's a lack of optimization. my GTX 1060 should be able to handle both just fine, it handles games like Doom (2016) and Subnautica just fine on full settings.

Sep 17, 2019
I play like 2 hour trying to find soli banana potato...HELP ME im TIRED...this games instruction not very useful
Soli Banana is something you get from grow in the garden, you have to
gardening box and sow banana seeds. at shans house are 2 mini Gardening boxes, if you get no Seed you could get from Shan -the Merchand.
In game Version1.05Br2.3 its called- Warped banana potato- and in the "Tree" Tab of the Inv.
After some mins check your plants and if you didn't had it make another sowing.

Last edited:

Sein45

Nov 8, 2019
Hi All,

just recently started playing this, in my typical anally compulsive fashion I put down all the data.
Is this all the H positions? or Are there more? (I didn't put down bondage furniture.)

My Ellen is Power: 860, Trust 1014, Humanity: 972 (bad idea i know now), Instinct: 780, Perersion/Transf: 953, Vigilance: 300, Sociability: 812, Darkness 985.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to scene missionary on surface.h scene nothing in desk missionary and hatred missionary

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes