• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Anybody know what the shrine thing is for? It is labelled in housing builder as being an action spot, but I can't seem to get anything to happen alone or with a girl in tow. They don't seem too interested in it either...

EDIT: I found something in Japanese lore, this DLC was called Miko right? There was a new catsuit in there (looks like a white fox but okay)... Well, there is a shrine called Nekomiko (aka Nekofuku) in Akihabara Town, Tokyo is a shrine dedicated to two white cats that appeared after the town burned down in a fire. They are believed to dispel misfortune. There is also a legend where the two cats turned into two young ladies and lived with a young man who was a Shinto believer that was the first visitor to the small humble shrine in over a hundred years, because everything in the city advanced around it. Ironically, it seems they became sexually involved (probably why they chose this material). I'll have to try to bring cats, a catbag, maybe put the girl in the provided catsuit and see what happens.

View attachment 486383 View attachment 486385
That's where this comes from:

AI_2019-12-09-23-07-37-080.png

Three color white/red/black cats are supernaturally lucky, and always appear after disasters to help the people and ward away evil spirits, especially ghosts and demons of the sea and storm.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2019
Hello, playing around with Titel from Translation Folder : pic1
Ai-Syoujyo1.0.5BR2.3\BepInEx\Translation\en\Texture\Main < if you play English translation
Ansonsten:Ai-Syoujyo1.0.5BR2.3\BepInEx\Translation\de\Texture\Main
Put this in and overwrite existend(Backup)
Bild 2(AI_title_oo)Einfügen und überschreiben falls Ihr ein Backup habt.
Der Gelbe Stern ist nicht im TitelBild also Gamevorgabe. AI-Syoujyo_TitelFräulein9.jpg AI_title_00_00 [4F73EF8D18-9FF04817F1].png

Last edited:

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
I like the game, but how to get rid of FPS drawdowns
Well mods like extended graphics and DHH makes my gtx 1070 gaming x sweat 40 fps and heat up 73 deegree of Celsius,after i got rid of them back for 60 fps and temp equal or lower than 70

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
I don't get how am I supposed to use the utility "Studioget".
What is supposed to be a scene? How do I drag it?

Dashsolo

Sep 1, 2019
In studio neo 2: what do “folders” do? Cant figure it out.
also, what is thedifference between a standard screenshot and a render?

Sep 17, 2019
also, what is thedifference between a standard screenshot and a render?
Diference is The resolution of the Pic, Screenshot(1Pic) with Watermark, 2.picture Highres all at the same Time shot by using F11. 20191214164346044.png AI_2019-12-14-16-43-50-767.png
I don't get how am I supposed to use the utility "Studioget".
What is supposed to be a scene? How do I drag it?
StudioGet is a Standalone Prog to extract the Charas from an Scene File as in
Ai-SyoujyoBr2.3\UserData\Studio\scene <-Folder the *.png drag and drop into the Studioget.
It will then automatik build some chara Cards from the Scene- into the Folder where the Programm is running>StudioGet
is there any english manual for the game and NEO Studio ?
Did you See this Side?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Considering i'm running this on an RTX titan and 3950 and getting 45-60 frames, maybe not.
That could just be the poor optimization, the last two games have been terribly optimized. I run a GTX 1060 and it still gives me occasional trouble with the frame rate as well, usually staying in the 40-60 frame range.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I like the game, but how to get rid of FPS drawdowns
If you are a little more specific, I may be able to help...
System specs (just roundabout info), running latest version STN BR or other installation, what mods (if any) do you have active, where specifically are you encountering fps drops, what is your average fps and what is your expectations, etc...?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes