A99

Jun 13, 2019
I managed to run it several times. It shows the white screen because it freezes on the last step (you can see it in console):

After message "[BepInEx]: Chainloader startup complete" it should be:

Searching for compatible xinput library...
Found xinput1_4.dll.

If there are no these 2 last lines in the console - the game will freeze.

So it's not the lack of ram or something.
And it seems it works properly only in windowed mode.
[Win 8.1 x64]

esausage

Aug 25, 2019
I managed to run it several times. It shows the white screen because it freezes on the last step (you can see it in console):

After message "[BepInEx]: Chainloader startup complete" it should be:

Searching for compatible xinput library...
Found xinput1_4.dll.

If there are no these 2 last lines in the console - the game will freeze.

So it's not the lack of ram or something.
And it seems it works properly only in windowed mode.
[Win 8.1 x64]
oh i didnt try to use the translator, do i need to use it? how do i use the translator?

A99

Jun 13, 2019
oh i didnt try to use the translator, do i need to use it? how do i use the translator?
No, if you can read japanese. Plus current translation is unstable and freezes the game for most people for now.

esausage

Aug 25, 2019
No, if you can read japanese. Plus current translation is unstable and freezes the game for most people for now.
yea, i didnt use the translator at all and still doesnt work. the website says the min requirement is 4 gb ram, and i barely have 4 gb available after all my OS and other background processes so i thought maybe its my resources problem...

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
What are your computer specs and what OS you running? Im wondering if its because my computer isnt new enough. Im running GTX 660, phenom ii x4 965, 6 GB ram on windows 10 64 bit.

Every time i open, it just closes itself in a few seconds. I disabled all anti virus and windows defenders.
I have a much more powerful computer, also I have installed win7 64 bit

Un1imit3d

May 31, 2019
Try in <[AI-Syoujyo Folder]\BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg> enable:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sometimes i'm have a problem too when try launch character maker, i'm see white screen and blank screen and after click on screen Windows say me an application freeze.
I'm just restart character maker again. i not know why problem but think it's problems in BepInEx core module.

xy12

Aug 25, 2019
It's still not working for me. I've got the same white blank screen, then it crashes with error message.
My spec: Phenom II X4 955, GTX 1050 Ti, 16gb ram, Win7 64bit.

Un1imit3d

May 31, 2019
It's still not working for me. I've got the same white blank screen, then it crashes with error message.
My spec: Phenom II X4 955, GTX 1050 Ti, 16gb ram, Win7 64bit.
What text of error messages? may be problem in ram? or virus or anything....

Un1imit3d

May 31, 2019
AI-SyoujyoTrial.exe stopped working. Just an application crash...
Without translation all ok? or clean game crash too? if yes, try reinstall all VC++ libraries, .NET framework, directx and etc.
may be in "eventvwr.msc" you find anything info about problem with crash error.
1 press: Win+R (Run as)
2 type: eventvwr.msc
3 look events of windows (applications)

like this:

xy12

Aug 25, 2019
Without translation all ok? or clean game crash too? if yes, try reinstall all VC++ libraries, .NET framework, directx and etc.
may be in "eventvwr.msc" you find anything info about problem with crash error.
1 press: Win+R (Run as)
2 type: eventvwr.msc
3 look events of windows (applications)

like this:
The original untranslated version didn't work either. The appcrash window says it has an error with module: mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
I hope we can become a tyrant in this, dictating how they life and how they have to serve. Hope if it's not in the maingame it's in one of the dlc's
They always start off with the more "vanilla" game when they start a new major era of their games. Honey Select came out, then PlayHome did. They'll probably make your creepy rapist game after this, Chad, relax.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
[BR] Better Repack R0.2.png

Updated in release 0.2:

- Added Anon11's AI Girl Trial Version Modpack (Sideloader, wideslider and all that good stuff)
- Added Anon11's Birthmarks Mod
- Added English Launcher
- Added Shortcut to log file directory

This one seems to work on all of my computers, do keep in mind that this is early stuff, so stuff might still break quite a lot ;)

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes