Serance

Jul 30, 2018
If this REALLY is an AG3 spiritual successor I'll be pretty happy..haha That's a dream though..

--

Sep 26, 2017
This is just the character maker yes? I dont see the base game anywhere or how to start it if so.

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
This is just the character maker yes? I dont see the base game anywhere or how to start it if so.
Yes, it's just the character maker, the full game comes out at the end of October. I'd give it a a few extra days after that before the auto-translator is up and stable and there's a repack with the pre-order bonuses. I'd say we'll all be up and stably playing on Halloween.

Reactions: --

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
hope they carry the Idea that male and female can use same cloth from koikatu
It’s more fun to create unique male character too

Reactions: kpoppapi

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018

jesus christ finally an illusion game with some butt physics
god bless
praise the jiggles. Though I wish they can put in the effect into proper boob physics, especially for their more realistic games like A.I, playhome and honey select etc.

esausage

Aug 25, 2019
It's still not working for me. I've got the same white blank screen, then it crashes with error message.
My spec: Phenom II X4 955, GTX 1050 Ti, 16gb ram, Win7 64bit.
I have the same problem except i dont have any error message. My cpu is Phenom II X4 965, what a coincidence...

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Finally Illusion is doing the game I probably will enjoy. AG 3 was really good for it times so I have high hopes for this new project. Of course there is always a possibility that this game will be weak like Koikatu (at least for me this game was weak).

For Kiokatu I had high hopes too. I thought this game will be new Artificial Academy but better and in 3D. But ultimately I was disappointed because this game hadn't have much to propose. Koikatu was like AA only in 3D and for me graphic style was worse. I hoped that in that game we will be able to create teachers, nurses, principal and maybe janitor. If there would be that options in this game it would be much better. There could olso be more dialogue options with girls and a little segment of gameplay could have place in small 3D town (for dates etc.).

I'm waiting for AI girl and I hope this game will be better than AG3 and better than last games of Illusion, because the last game that I enjoyed was AA2 (it was good game but could be better, 7/10) and it was 5 years ago. If AI girl will be good that I hope Illusion will make a new AA that will be even better.

Edit: Could someone tell me how to download a char creator for this game? Because I can't download it form Illusion site.

Reactions: warmgummybear

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
Finally Illusion is doing the game I probably will enjoy. AG 3 was really good for it times so I have high hopes for this new project. Of course there is always a possibility that this game will be weak like Koikatu (at least for me this game was weak).

For Kiokatu I had high hopes too. I thought this game will be new Artificial Academy but better and in 3D. But ultimately I was disappointed because this game hadn't have much to propose. Koikatu was like AA only in 3D and for me graphic style was worse. I hoped that in that game we will be able to create teachers, nurses, principal and maybe janitor. If there would be that options in this game it would be much better. There could olso be more dialogue options with girls and a little segment of gameplay could have place in small 3D town (for dates etc.).

I'm waiting for AI girl and I hope this game will be better than AG3 and better than last games of Illusion, because the last game that I enjoyed was AA2 (it was good game but could be better, 7/10) and it was 5 years ago. If AI girl will be good that I hope Illusion will make a new AA that will be even better.

Edit: Could someone tell me how to download a char creator for this game? Because I can't download it form Illusion site.
Theres a mega link to a repack a page back

D

Deleted member 407196

Sorry to say this but it was the first thing that came on my mind:
"That's the best The Sims: Castaway imitation I've ever seen" or "The Best The Sims: Castaway mod"

Reactions: Deleted member 435

Adung

Sep 3, 2019
has anyone experienced the same thing? can not download even though using vpn an error message appears "You don't have permission to access /download/dl3.cgi on this server." how to fix it?

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
so the game coming out in october so far so good, i think that the story line is very simple,like koikatsu btw(poor choises)

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I'm a fan of CC of illusion, but what I really miss from this company (well, in most games so far) is the story. An element that will keep me playing again and again (AG series for example). Anyway, hope I will get my new machine before this comes out. Seems quite heavy.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes