NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
you do not need to make the "poem" rhyme. all you have to do is Auto Tune & manufacture the vocals. Rhyme in 2019 ! LOL

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Just sharing some HF findings :giggle:

AISChaF_20190830171113986.png

Card sharing up-/download:

Always nice to have new faces to work with :giggle:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Its still saying ver 0.2 on your links and when downloaded :unsure:
You are correct, a failure occurred during publication. Links for some reason have not been changed (when publishing a post, the old one was duplicated instead of a new link)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Patreon didn't seem to catch that the links were changed, so done that manually now. :) "
Post and patreon updated. Links checked. #117
Everyone who downloaded the version before updating the post needs to download it again (from post 117 or the links below)
V0.3

Last edited:
Reactions: -- and LantisGT

esausage

Aug 25, 2019
Hi everybody, i keep installing different repacks and vanilla games and cant play the game because of the crash problem, i found the problem and its a dll mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll keep changing the dll for another and keep going, crash to crash... maybe is my potato pc, but i'd lost so many hours trying to find a solution, but nope. hope in the future this will be solved... :'(
What CPU you running?

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
i think that this game has a short story,and if you see the girls their skin is like plastic like a doll,yeah it is a opinion of the moment

chode256

Aug 3, 2018
AMD E-350 Processor 1.60 GHz
I have the same issue with my AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz, 4-core. The maker trial's manual recommends using an Intel CPU. Most of us with the problem seem to have AMD processors. Hopefully they can fix this.

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
I upload my first character of AI:Girl

Name: Patrisha

" Race: Vampire" :devilish:

Trait: "Tsundere" (yeah I tried to do it lmao, btw the vampires are like gothic)

Birthday: 3/9/(2019) (my birthday >.<)

If you like the girl (tap (y) ) and don't take the credit please :sleep:

Oh just to remember Patrisha is a Loli like a Teenager

AISChaF_20190910133756350.png

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I have the same issue with my AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz, 4-core. The maker trial's manual recommends using an Intel CPU. Most of us with the problem seem to have AMD processors. Hopefully they can fix this.
Not on AMD RYZEN CPU series. it only happens to Potato AMD CPUs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubbaray1962

Axfx

Sep 8, 2019
Maybe they can fix this in the near future, but fuck it, i can run all illusion games but this is a pain in the ass

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
I guess if Hongfire is dying, I'll post characters here instead. So far been too stuck experimenting with the eye sliders to end up back in my old habits of making living sex toys. Well, mostly.

Kaleigh.png Tanith.png Moira.png Honey.png
Enigma.png Oroko.png Yrja.png Anezka.png

Not sure what I'm expecting from the game otherwise. I'll give Illusion a chance for old times sake and at least check the island out, for sure. Feels more like my kind of game than their last few, anyway. Had no interest in the big eyed moeblobs and VR-mode they've been selling lately. Heck, never used the studio modes in any of their games for else than watching multiple animations at once. I do miss an illusion title that lets me go exploring wild places again. (Modded Koikatsu was really impressive, tho.)

Reactions: NightShadeX

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I guess if Hongfire is dying, I'll post characters here instead. So far been too stuck experimenting with the eye sliders to end up back in my old habits of making living sex toys. Well, mostly.

View attachment 397578 View attachment 397580 View attachment 397581 View attachment 397582
View attachment 397583 View attachment 397584 View attachment 397585 View attachment 397603

Not sure what I'm expecting from the game otherwise. I'll give Illusion a chance for old times sake and at least check the island out, for sure. Feels more like my kind of game than their last few, anyway. Had no interest in the big eyed moeblobs and VR-mode they've been selling lately. Heck, never used the studio modes in any of their games for else than watching multiple animations at once. I do miss an illusion title that lets me go exploring wild places again. (Modded Koikatsu was really impressive, tho.)
upload your characters here
1)

or on discord cards sharing

2)

Thanks for your hard work !

Reactions: mmg2019

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
No prob. Yeah, actually working on uploading to the booru too. Just feels like I gotta do my homework on correct tags first. It feels a bit too anonymous for me otherwise, tho.

Reactions: bsqboomy

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
nothing I've seen after AG3 from illusion has managed to hold my interest for more than 15 minutes. I'm way past having any expectation for their latest. this one will no doubt be another disappointment.

xathu0904

Jul 23, 2017
nothing I've seen after AG3 from illusion has managed to hold my interest for more than 15 minutes. I'm way past having any expectation for their latest. this one will no doubt be another disappointment.
well, i sure you dont even pay them any coin for buy they game so i thing it doesn't really matter

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes