Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I cant read Japanese, can someone translate that for me please? XD
Update to the trial I guess according to google engrish

The character makeup trial version has been updated. For the convenience of development, there is also a correction that will be sent to the product version. The official website has been updated! In addition to the H scene, new features are also introduced.

Reactions: NightShadeX

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
[BR] Better Repack R0.4.png

Updated in release 0.4 (Sep 15):

- Updated Sideloader modpack
- Applied Official patch ver0913
- Updated AutoTranslator to v4.2.0
- Updated Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor to v1.8
- Added DeathWeasel's AUGirlFixes v1.2.1
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock v1.2
- Added DeathWeasel's ZipStudio v0.2
- Added Enimaroah's SB3Utility v1.19.3
- Added Hooh's GrabRave v1.0 as optional
- Added Hooh's Heelz v0.2
- Added Marco's AI_BetterAA v1.1
- Added Marco's AI_Screencap v12.0
- Added Marco's FPS Counter v2.0 RC1
- Added Marco's MessageCenter v1.1
- Removed IPA Compitability
- Removed Plasticmind's Force HDR rendering v1.0
This one seems to work on all of my computers, do keep in mind that this is early stuff, so stuff might still break quite a lot ;)

By request, this time there's also a JP modpack available. This one defaults to Japanese language in the launcher, and auto translation is disabled, and does not include the base game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CDEFGamer

Sep 14, 2019
Sample pic has shown improvement in lighting but man the face looks abnormally smooth and legs metallic.
View attachment 401301
Have you tried the trial character maker?

You can choose skins and if you don't want smooth and metalic, then you can choose to look natural, as the skin itself used there is really authentic when zoomed in. The skin texture itself might be of real human. You can also adjust lighting to look "natural".

Does anyone know where I can get "character cards" posted by other people? I found a few places but there only got a few dosens of cards uploaded max each site. If you guys know any good place for uploading the cards let me know.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017

You can choose skins and if you don't want smooth and metalic, then you can choose to look natural, as the skin itself used there is really authentic when zoomed in. The skin texture itself might be of real human. You can also adjust lighting to look "natural".

Does anyone know where I can get "character cards" posted by other people? I found a few places but there only got a few dosens of cards uploaded max each site. If you guys know any good place for uploading the cards let me know.
the game is not out yet. limit chara maker options. just wait or try discord

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

Im hyped about the game but no I never play the Illusion demos, I like to keep my first plays on a clean slate.

Also try gelbooru, there's usually plenty of cards on there.

Stilbruch

Sep 15, 2019
Hello. Made a new account to ask... Is this basically a mixture of AG and HS?
As in you can play a "story" or can go straight to a H scene?

Or do I just have to wait and see?

Ousawa

May 28, 2017

I would say this game will be more like AG but with more options and better character creator. On Illusion site there are segments of gameplay and so far we can say that this game have probably open structure, so you can do and go wherever you want, there is also a crafting in this game and probably survival elements because you have to eat and girls can get ill (probably, I'm not sure). I don't know if there is a story in this game or It's just a sanbox without a story like in AG or AA.

TheodorSid

Sep 13, 2019
Main question is, if it's going to run at 20 FPS as Sexy Beach Resort, whic was their first open world game. This one will be second.
Keeping the hype down would be wise.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018

just a guess base on their website stuff. It's kinda like AG series, you create girls, seed them into the open world simulator where the AIs live their island lives. You get to interact with them for lul and good faps. Not sure if there is any story plot involve though but tbh most of the time they are pointless unless it's rapey stuff like homeplay. Vanilla story by illusion are always cringey af, girls be sad and having personal troubles, you save the day by sexing them. wutface

Reactions: NightShadeX

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
just a guess base on their website stuff. It's kinda like AG series, you create girls, seed them into the open world simulator where the AIs live their island lives. You get to interact with them for lul and good faps. Not sure if there is any story plot involve though but tbh most of the time they are pointless unless it's rapey stuff like homeplay. Vanilla story by illusion are always cringey af, girls be sad and having personal troubles, you save the day by sexing them. wutface
i approve of this game play. SEX + FAP = GOOD TIME !

xathu0904

Jul 23, 2017
what a weird reason to make a fresh account just to say that on a pirate site.
first, it not fresh, i make this acc on 2017 and this is my only acc in this forum. second, why the hell i even need to make a fresh account just to say that ???

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes