long_dong

Oct 28, 2019
any 100% save, the save from discussion sticky is not working, both of them stuck in a rock for some weird reason, and the girl didn't answer any of my call

mypro4546

Jan 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to keep the girl eating bar and temperature high, I have a broken translation so i don't know what to do

Hitamaru

May 24, 2019
Doejhn
Same here
i ve touch the game for the first time & it s working but now i ve " failed to check user information " someone ve issue for this ?

Snesruler

Nov 21, 2017
I like playing the game without sunglasses.

-girl / girl power allows the girl to change clothes (?)
-Trust is just as it says, how much she trusts you and your word, stuff like following you and listening to your advice is affected.
-no idea what humanity, maybe how "civilized" they are? i've seen girls just walk around and suddenly piss on the floor, maybe it's related to that?
-Instinct affects the amount and quality of items the girl loots.. i think
-"transformation" or 変態 is a MTL fuckup, it literally means 'hentai' or pervert / perversion
-vigilance is probably the opposite of trust, how on guard she is against you.
no idea about social, i've never seen my girls interact with each other.
-darkness is probably like being a sadist? not sure if it's you being the sadist or them though

I do know that if you get certain combinations of parameters high enough, your girls get lifestyles.
mine got 'Baby' when i cheated Trust and Perversion to like 5k
I just got a lifestyle for one of the characters too. "Baby". Perversion was the highest at 600, trust at 260, girl power at 240.

And "Controller" for another one, with perversion highest, darkness second highest. It had this MTL gibberish explanation: "A type that does not appeal to the front. I often rest or sleep." It does seem like she sleeps more often with that, even when she doesn't need to. But I dunno what "controller" refers to really. Maybe she asks for/forces sex more often, or something. Can't say for sure.

This game badly needs a character editor/cheater or something though.

xathu0904

Jul 23, 2017
I like playing the game without sunglasses.

-girl / girl power allows the girl to change clothes (?)
-Trust is just as it says, how much she trusts you and your word, stuff like following you and listening to your advice is affected.
-no idea what humanity, maybe how "civilized" they are? i've seen girls just walk around and suddenly piss on the floor, maybe it's related to that?
-Instinct affects the amount and quality of items the girl loots.. i think
-"transformation" or 変態 is a MTL fuckup, it literally means 'hentai' or pervert / perversion
-vigilance is probably the opposite of trust, how on guard she is against you.
no idea about social, i've never seen my girls interact with each other.
-darkness is probably like being a sadist? not sure if it's you being the sadist or them though

I do know that if you get certain combinations of parameters high enough, your girls get lifestyles.
mine got 'Baby' when i cheated Trust and Perversion to like 5k
well, that screen is about lighting so maybe little bit too much, i guess i will have adjust more
Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.28 - 14.42.39.52.png

rikot

Apr 15, 2019
Looks like they blocked the ingame character uploader/downloader. It isnt working for me anymore.
They probably region locked it .

Update: They region locked the ingame character download/uploader , you need to use a VPN in order to access it now.

Last edited:

Hitamaru

May 24, 2019
Guys how do u join the uncensored with pubic hair for exemple ? when i choose sac innie for example the skin staying in white color even i change some color for nipples 4example ? ./

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Can someone have cheat or save file or something?
It pain in the ass srsly

I am not really into a survival genre stuff
So yeah, i hate to collect stuff and when the girl got sick i dont know what kind of medicine to cure that

manto2x

Oct 23, 2019
constant 100% GPU usage (gtx 970 Strix) and 60% cpu usage (i7 3770 8gb Ram) to anyone who have more or the less spec is it normal ? i get that i dont use ssd the load screen is kinda slow at start but its not like its skyrim or gta (witch actually run less demanding in my spec) that has huge map/content... even the world/environment texture look like it used a very small resolution map which make like everything is stretch out

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes