macrochan

Aug 6, 2016
hi
i have this problem when i try to launch the game, i cannot find a solution, i have a betterrepack R1.1 vert ion

Failed to load PlayerSettings (internal index #0).
Most likely data file is corrupted, or built with mismatching
editor and platform support versions.

any help?

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
here you go. all material unlock.just use cheat engine. use with [ScrewThisNoise] Betterpack AI-Shoujo R1.1
Would you pls re upload that via Zippy,mega,mediafire or whatever it is
The link doesn't work

CE work's fine,but sometimes make the game crash
Tbh i have been using CE for that game since, but you know
In order to get the value you have to search stuff, and search stuff make me crazy

Beside this game heroine are fucking dumb
Like they are just running around like dumbwhore and do nothing

Since koikatsu, illusion has become more shit
AA 2 and koikatsu are the best game made by illusion

• Haha
Reactions: thejackel

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thread over 350k views now...250k from the last 4 days :unsure::unsure:

On Hongfire, one of the sites I used the most was the pastebin - so I am just going to post this here, and hope that you will add it to either this or the mods section.
Yeah in hindsight making the mod directory thread may have been an issue. I forgot each game has its own pastebin and they're usually fleshed out, just having me working on the mod directory is going to be...something...especially since I'm also doing mirrors. I might give up sooner or later once STN just lumps every mod with his repacks as usual. :HideThePain: I'll add the pastebin as a resource to the modding thread tho ty.

Last edited:
Reactions: KekKoo

BlackW1nd

Jul 24, 2018
that's not true. also the more furniture you add to island the more activities they have and you can ask them to do something specific.

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
Free mode seems useless since all it does is unlock the entire ruined island and unlocks the housing island... but doesn't unlock all the items and craftables.

Kind of makes me wonder why I would play free mode when I can just play the regular mode that I've worked 10 hours on.

nemaxis

Nov 24, 2018
Would you pls re upload that via Zippy,mega,mediafire or whatever it is
The link doesn't work

CE work's fine,but sometimes make the game crash
Tbh i have been using CE for that game since, but you know
In order to get the value you have to search stuff, and search stuff make me crazy

Since koikatsu, illusion has become more shit
AA 2 and koikatsu are the best game made by illusion
try this

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hi Guys,
I have a question,u can craft a Jukebox to change the current BGM,I have found the folder for the audio data in UserData base but when i put my mp3's in there launch the game go to the jukebox nothing shows up, so i havent a converter yet so i didnt try out avi,does anyone knows wich format i have to use that its work? thanks Guys for u help

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Game crashed then when i try to open it again, i can no longer find the Ai-Shoujo.exe file.. like i need to re-extract it over again the whole thing for it to work again.

anyone else having this trouble with [ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R1.1 Better Repack?

Tell me your magic tricks

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
If anyone is interested here's rough WIP translation i made for personal use with UI resize adjustments (mostly Phone UI and crafting menu for now).

p.s. For UI adjustments to work you need to have "EnableUIResizing=True" in "AutoTranslatorConfig.ini".
Nice work, can I include your translations in the translation repository? I'm currently collecting all of the work that has been done to

Anyone can help translate the game by making edits to the github repository and starting a pull request. This will hopefully make the translation efforts more organized and faster as a result.

redman12

Apr 11, 2018
Does anyone know how to keep the girl eating bar and temperature high, I have a broken translation so i don't know what to do
if her temperature is low give her cold medicine, if you put cooked food into the storage of a stove/oven they girls with automatically get the food and eat when they are hungry, i believe u can also tell to go eat by talking to them

Zer0Z0neR

Jan 18, 2018
Nice work, can I include your translations in the translation repository? I'm currently collecting all of the work that has been done to

Anyone can help translate the game by making edits to the github repository and starting a pull request. This will hopefully make the translation efforts more organized and faster as a result.
Sure (actually that was initial translation i was using and built upon that, thats why my "CellularUI.txt" doesn't have "オプション=Options" line)!

Reactions: ManlyMarco

seburo1911

Oct 26, 2019
Something I found that can help others to GET 4 HEARTS FAST!!!

Get some gems, doesnt matter which one, preferably the red one cuz u can craft them with tree saps. Or use cheat engine to get yourself hundreds of them. Have at least 20 of them in your inventory. Have another girl following u by choosing the 3rd option from bottom. Now just keep gifting gems to the girl you want to raise affection. For some reason, you can talk to the girl unlimited times when u have someone else following u. I don't know if this is a bug or feature.

Of course there is a long animation when a girl receives gifts from u. U can skip it by following your target girl until she is in resting animation (leaning against walls, sitting down, but not doing anything) You can keep gifting her gems without any animations. 20-30 gems later, you can ask your follower to get lost. And your target girl will be having red cool-down circle. After your target cools down. You can talk to her and trigger the special dialog to raise 1 heart. Talk to her 3 times and u won her hearts.

Keep in mind that I used cheat engine to raise my followers stats to thousands. Dont know if this is causing the unlimited interactions with target girl.

This method is basically trying to find a way to gift girls as much as I can in short time. Everytime u gift a girl, her affection grows. So gifting her gems to yield maximum affection, the follower thing is just to bypass the cool down.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes