striker912

Mar 19, 2018
is there a way to lower the player camera? because you know I wanna run around with a female one and the lower angles are lackluster.

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
hello! My pc the problem, not runing the game.
I pc config:
Phenom x4 3.2ghz
12gb ddr3 ram
xfx radeon 470 8gb 256 bit video card

And me start the game exe and configure the settings, the game start looking the white screeen and te program exit.....
What the problem? win10 64 bit pro...
The problem is not only AMD,RTX is same

langphi99

Sep 7, 2018
Hi. Pls ignore my bad English
I see some skill in my pouch like "digging mania". Anyone know how to use it?
My girl is down at the place that main character have to using special action to over it and I must carried her so i can't click right mouse to over that place. How i solve it or just load the save again?

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
My girl is down at the place that main character have to using special action to over it and I must carried her so i can't click right mouse to over that place. How i solve it or just load the save again?
I would like to help you, but I didn't understand !

Reactions: langphi99

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
A) you need the girl to be at 3 hearts or higher to apply those items like "digging mania" to. you use them in a girls item menu on the right side in the box with all the -----s

B) yeah, reload the save

Soit

Feb 5, 2019
just scroll the wheel on the mouse so you can change active target for interaction

dunhilyn

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone figure out a way to get the girls to etch eachother or make more group positions available during threesome?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes