ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
how to use the uncensor selector? I tried to change it but nothing seems to change at all
it only works in character editor currently. I'll drop a new hotfix if that gets released with universal support before there's enough available for a R1.3/R2

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
can you tell me the PC system requirements?

game start , me go character maker few second game closed , me start game few second game closed , is my problem o are this game are bugged? me play all game illusion and teatime no have problem to run , this give me problem , can help me?

AdmiralAtago

Sep 18, 2019
So basically someone already cracked the game and I can get it for free, plus all bonuses? I spent 70 ish dollars for physical and it just came today... feelsbadman

bigdigdug

Sep 9, 2019
I'm having a problem where the mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll is causing my game to stop responding. It loads fine into the title screen but when I go into the character creator it stalls and closes. Any ideas why this would happen?

rikot

Apr 15, 2019
So basically someone already cracked the game and I can get it for free, plus all bonuses? I spent 70 ish dollars for physical and it just came today... feelsbadman
Some of us cant even purchase the game if we would like to or not. Cracks are the only option until regional release.

apalagi

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, How do you give medicine to the girl? My girl got low temp, and stomach ache. I bough cold medicine from shop, but the item was nothing in pouch when i went to give it the the girl. same with wet towel i craft. every "give medicine" and "give item" is empty, where the hell is the item? is this a bug?

And is there any way to increase the MC inventory? i make mini rucksack which turn out only an accessory, wtf!

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Guys, How do you give medicine to the girl? My girl got low temp, and stomach ache. I bough cold medicine from shop, but the item was nothing in pouch when i went to give it the the girl. same with wet towel i craft. every "give medicine" and "give item" is empty, where the hell is the item? is this a bug?

And is there any way to increase the MC inventory? i make mini rucksack which turn out only an accessory, wtf!
You have to unlock the chem station. OR use a mod ( link on the 1. page )

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes