manto2x

Oct 23, 2019
so from i gather from the posts above i7 3770 8gb ram gtx970 is the bare minimum
View attachment 443754

More stable than previous releases, but would still expect bugs.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 1.2 // 29.10.2019
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 29.10.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 29.10

[B]Updated in release 1.2 (this release):[/B]
- Updated sideloader modpack
- Added official AMD fix (aisyoujyo_amd)
- Added fix for studio not respecting launcher settings (AI_Fix_SettingsVerifier)
- Added 100% save to BRExtras
- Added connector_jp's DHH MadWorld v1.2.1
- Added connector_jp's DHH to v1.1.0
- Updated BepisPlugins to R12.2
- Updated XUnity.AutoTranslator to v4.6.1
- Updated enimaroah's SB3Utility to v1.19.4
- Updated Marco's AIAPI to v1.8
- Moved Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo to optional as some users prefer to not have it preapplied
- Moved DeathWeasel's Uncensor Selector to preapplied. Still doesn't work in main game.
- Updated Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo to v1.0
- Removed AI-TestProject v0.5

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

HongFire:
- <DEAD> (Seems permanent?)

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

CRC32: 497E8AE4
MD5: DC428D65BD5E8770D087F4072D2C9D18
SHA-1: A872D5DAB3D5E75D4862F18D1FFBCF2050E5278C

Updater:

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. I barely did anything, I just bundled other peoples work, so no need to credit me or anything. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

will your updater be cumulative lets say i skip to r.3.0 would that include the previous update... ? ^_^

skypig_CAL

Oct 29, 2019
I'm having a problem where the mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll is causing my game to stop responding. It loads fine into the title screen but when I go into the character creator it stalls and closes. Any ideas why this would happen?
I have the same issue on my phenom II system also. After doing some research, this file is apparantly a part of the unity library, and my guess is that the 2017.2 version of the unity engine that this game uses is invoking AVX instruction sets on the cpu to try to optimize graphics performance.

Since older cpus doesn't have this instruction set, the game will crash when it tries to use the instruction set, which is probably what's happening during the start of the main game sequence and the character editing sequence.

AMD CPUs with the AVX instruction set starts fron the FX series (Bulldozer core) and Intel CPUs with the AVX instruction set starts with the Sandybridge core (i3 i5 i7 2000+). Illusion lists this game's minimum cpu requirement to be i3-4000+, which is even newer than the second gen i3 (4th gen i3 and i5).

If this is indeed the case then there's no way around it as it's an engine issue and i think they made the choice to provide the graphics quality we are seeing. It's just time to upgrade our system - modern day games will include more and more usage of the AVX instruction sets and maybe this is the wake up call for all of us still running old workhorse pcs. Time to say goodbye to our old pcs: it's been a good run but it's time, we'll surely miss those good ol' days.

shirawa

Jul 27, 2019
I got very low FPS, i can run gtaV, call of duty, the witcher3 more than 60 fps. but for AI girl it's only 10-20 FPS. run on windows10 (try D3d.dll but not work for me). need help T_T

u mean d3d9.dll?
yes

Don't use 4K resolution
I try 1080 or 720 fps still 10-20 fps (d3d9.dll and update Nvidia driver not work for me.

Last edited:

urta

Jul 8, 2018
Illusion trying other things in their game, well, lets wait and see where they go...
Now, i really hope they don't forget this:

IK.png

If anyone have tried, at least, make one H scene in Emotion Creators, this gotta be the best feature of their latest games (at least for me XD), more control over IK points (weight, attach one char point to another, the rotation sliders to make fine adjustments...) to use on the default animations and create variants to suit our preferences, even new ones i would say.

(By the way, they should have made an update with this for the regular studio in KK, too many details to make simple scene in EC, but a blast for those making full VNs...)

One can hope that they don't let this whiter and die in EC, this need to be a standard feature in all of their future games, at least ones with a Studio. In previous games like honey select or play home, we had mods with the same purpose, but, were too buggy, would take a while to make a custom animation or abandoned, and there is the gimmick method (if u have patience...)

Sorry for the long post and any grammar butchering, just wanted to share this thought.

Peace!

Reactions: edhorren
Aug 26, 2017
Mine is pretty much playable in 1440p, but i get full system usage (100% cpu and gpu), with a i7 9700k and a rtx 2080.
Never see a game so poorly optimized honestly: yeah the character textures are pretty good, but the environment is 2000ish tier, and there are no physics to elaborate (but hey, i get it for free, and yet it's playable on my rig, so i understand it's quite ridicolous for me criticizing it).

Reactions: shirawa
Sep 17, 2019
And is there any way to increase the MC inventory? i make mini rucksack which turn out only an accessory, wtf!
You can expand your inventory (I'm at 50 now), you need to craft certain items and use them in

your own status screen (click the plus icon)
the box is basically just an inventory extension, you can still craft stuff with the items you
put in there.
The backpack is cosmetic. It contributes exactly *nothing* to inventory size.
There are 4 Craftable Upgrade Pouches you can craft. Once crafted, you must go to your Character

Status Screen, click the Blue Plus+ Icon, and it will let you "integrate" those 4 upgrades to

your inventory size, once max per Upgrade Pouch. (Pouch 1 once, Pouch 2 once, Pouch 3 once, and

Pouch 4 once).
The first Pouch Upgrade:
1 Torn Bag
1 Duable Leather
2 Rope
1 Metal Fittings
My System=
If your Sys crached, lower the Mouse in win Sys to mini 30% speed, start with Initsetting in there with mini Resolution in window
then in Game goto the option and all off unnesseseriy Graphic setting, Good Luck
Prozessor​
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz​
7.6​
5.9​
Ergibt sich aus der niedrigsten Teilbewertung​
Arbeitsspeicher (RAM)​
16.0 GB​
7.6​
Grafik​
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450​
7.2​
Grafik (Spiele)​
4095 MB insgesamt verfügbarer Grafikspeicher​
Great Game BTW. I Love it!

Last edited:

vasiliy551

May 17, 2018
What is the nightmare with optimization this game. Are all the games of ILLUSION like that? With 4k and maximum settings, the 2080s just dies and loads 100%. Reducing a couple of settings, everything works fine, but maybe there is some kind of fix? Because I don’t want to reduce the graphics settings.

And, as I understand it, normal uncen has not yet been done?

antaxi

Dec 28, 2018
I hope they fix it, i hope.
i hope too
its pretty weird, but studio NEOv2 is work, entirely engine is work you can spawn props, animals etc.

but can't spawn the characters cuz game permanently crashing
can't start the new game
can't create the character

and yeah...runs on core2duo e6600

Last edited:
Reactions: Osake_Loli

skypig_CAL

Oct 29, 2019
looks like illusion just cut our old-fashioned machines
-phenom's, core2duo etc.
Well to be fair, the phenom and core 2 duo processors are now over a decade old in design... a number of people don't even have cars that old in real life. Those processors are manufactured with the 40+nm process while the newest ryzen is manufactured with 7nm and the 10th gen intel cpus are manufactured with the 10-12nm process.

A part of me was hoping that my guess was wrong, but given that there are people with cpus newer than mine can run the game, the chances are quite slim; this game was indeed programmed with newer cpus in mind. Now whether that was intentional or not on illusion's side i am not sure, but a unity embedded library (mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll) is crashing among some users suggests that it's either a bug from the 2017.2 unity engine or that the program code is invoking something that is not present in machines with older cpus.

Either way, I don't think Illusion is going to go back and spend resources on making sure the game runs on older machines - it's usually not worth it. I personally hope i am wrong and that a patch file will fix things but I am not holding my breath for it.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Hi Daimaz, I cannot find the download link anywhere, this forum is super spammed. Where can I download it?

so from i gather from the posts above i7 3770 8gb ram gtx970 is the bare minimum

will your updater be cumulative lets say i skip to r.3.0 would that include the previous update... ? ^_^
my updates aren't comulative, that would make the updater larger than the base game already... you can update in steps though...
The uncensor causes a bug on clothes. There a ripped hole on pantyhose clothing and sometimes pants.
noted, I'm reporting it to the mod author.

jus_ko

Jun 5, 2017
the translation does not work for me.
I see the text in Japanese in the menus, the character editor etc.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes