Paz

Aug 9, 2016
How can I go to the housing island ? Right I'm stuck with "Go to another island" mission. Thanks !
There's a boat behind the lower-level electronic door in the last area of the 1st island. You need to refuel it and voila. That said, the mission does not update anyway.

I visited the island (which btw is just a large empty patch of earth, presumably to go wild with your resort-building needs), but that's it. Not sure if that's just the story end and it's not updating the tracker or I'm missing a very specific trigger.

Reactions: Bob Bubuche

manto2x

Oct 23, 2019
i wonder why no one in this forum talk about the amazing (vanilla) texture of the world (not Character). the rocks, walls, the night lightning, the in your face rust texture... i get its an eroge but it just don't match nor blend well with the characters, compare the texturing in monster hunter on ps2, how come it runs so crappy 1572366266313.png

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
how come it runs so crappy
It's mainly down to optimization stuff and Illusion's usual development cycle. For instance, in SB Premium Resort the ocean texture traversed underneath the whole island and was rendered at all times. Plus, iirc the girl actions where simulated no matter if they were next to you or 100 km far.

All those things add up to a less-than-stellar performance in many of their titles.

condedracula

Oct 28, 2017
how unlock the pink Girl ? Resolve --> is in the Secret Lab (big base near pick axe and shovel orange) need battery and female company
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chiken : Need a cage (tramp) , Wildflowers , for Egg `s --> chiken home
Cat : Cage tramp and Catfish
how unlock cuby pet?
how fish crab ?

Last edited:

2tons

Jul 26, 2018
anyone has an issue with chara card? I grab the card from internet most from illustion site and cant add it into the game [starter card can] It need to load the card and save it again in charactor creater

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
FAQ

Q: Shan (The merchant) can be customized?
A: No, can't, be customize neither clothes or appareance.

Q: Shan is missing!, and I can't find her anywhere... A: She leave the island randomly to comeback days later, before she go, you can find her on the port in the beach. Q: How I feed the girls? A: You need to find and cook food, and then put it on the kitchen storage (Don't confuse with the main storage).

Q: How I can get more girls on the island? A: You can have four in total, and except for the first girl, you need batterys and find the pots around the island.

Q: The girls are cyborgs? A: Actually androids created by YORHA like 2B, they get sick frequently because they are infected with Foxdie.

botardo

Oct 28, 2019
Something I found that can help others to GET 4 HEARTS FAST!!!

Get some gems, doesnt matter which one, preferably the red one cuz u can craft them with tree saps. Or use cheat engine to get yourself hundreds of them. Have at least 20 of them in your inventory. Have another girl following u by choosing the 3rd option from bottom. Now just keep gifting gems to the girl you want to raise affection. For some reason, you can talk to the girl unlimited times when u have someone else following u. I don't know if this is a bug or feature.

Of course there is a long animation when a girl receives gifts from u. U can skip it by following your target girl until she is in resting animation (leaning against walls, sitting down, but not doing anything) You can keep gifting her gems without any animations. 20-30 gems later, you can ask your follower to get lost. And your target girl will be having red cool-down circle. After your target cools down. You can talk to her and trigger the special dialog to raise 1 heart. Talk to her 3 times and u won her hearts.

Keep in mind that I used cheat engine to raise my followers stats to thousands. Dont know if this is causing the unlimited interactions with target girl.

This method is basically trying to find a way to gift girls as much as I can in short time. Everytime u gift a girl, her affection grows. So gifting her gems to yield maximum affection, the follower thing is just to bypass the cool down.
u sir r a genius. this should be pinned.

Reactions: Bakanomo

DonBob

Oct 29, 2019
So, I'm kinda new to this game series and I would like to know: What do the stats of the girls (Darkness, Human, Girl, etc.) do? And how do I influence them beside gifts?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
i trying to install "BetterRepack (R1.1 to R1.2 update)" in my ai shoujo folder,
but when i in main menu the version still 1.0.1, did i do something wrong??
It's not a new game version, it's a new repack version (new/updated mods etc.). You are probably fine.

how can i get chicken seed??
You need wildflower seeds to lure them.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes