antaxi

Dec 28, 2018
If you have crashing problems on older CPU-s, just simply delete AI-Syoujyo_Data\Plugins\lib_burst_generated.dll and StudioNEOV2_Data\Plugins\lib_burst_generated.dll. The game worked for me this way on AMD phenom II.
DAMMIT MAN!!!(y)
Nice find, problem is solved for now, this really useful for those stuck on an ''Old Fashioned'' tech like phenom's, athlon's,intel old good horseys

Apr 22, 2019
Did a oopsie, the uncensorselector changes didn't get applied to release 7z.
Users using the updater can disregard this.

This is not critical, it just misses uncensor in character maker without this, nothing else were missed

For the ones downloading the full 7z, here's a small hotfix to add the missing two files:

Sorry for the inconvenience :cry:
dude i love youuuu

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
anyone has an issue with chara card? I grab the card from internet most from illustion site and cant add it into the game [starter card can] It need to load the card and save it again in charactor creater
I had same issue, but every model I used in this game was modified by me anyway.
Solution: go to creation, load model - make some changes and save or save as new one. Once done, you will be able to use it in the game.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Use a VPN, they region locked it to Japan only.
Need a vpn now
Any suggestion about working free VPN?

What is a Decigaiuri? Where can I find or how to make?
Its big cucumber (or potato) - build >4 x 8 tile gardening box and sow cucumber/potato seeds. After 20-25 min check your plants and if you didn't had it make another sowing. You will special type of sweet potato and cucumber for H furniture and toy.

Last edited:
Reactions: condedracula

condedracula

Oct 28, 2017
Any suggestion about working free VPN?

Its big cucumber (or potato) - build >4 x 8 tile gardening box and sow cucumber/potato seeds. After 20-25 min check your plants and if you didn't had it make another sowing. You will special type of sweet potato and cucumber for H furniture and toy.
and how to find Crab ??? and cuby pet ???

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
and how to find Crab ??? and cuby pet ???
You can fish for crabs (can't recall which bait is needed exactly).
The cuby is located in the last room you unlock (the futuristic one, it's on the far right of the last area as you approach the boat). You need 1 battery to activate it and collect it. After a bit, it respawns but you need another battery to collect it again.

majestax

Jan 8, 2019
me too its crashing using repack r1.1 hope someone helps us
Anybody help with crashing on character creation? After I click creation, it loads for a few seconds then as soon as it try to load the actual character creation screen it crashes.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
I have repack 1.2 on, checked the auto translate ini file as well, and says Ja->En (so from japanese to english), but the game is still in japanese. Dafuq? o_O
Does someone know what do I have to change to have this work?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I have repack 1.2 on, checked the auto translate ini file as well, and says Ja->En (so from japanese to english), but the game is still in japanese. Dafuq? o_O
Does someone know what do I have to change to have this work?
Translation happens on-the-fly via Google translate. Depending on how fast/saturated your connection is, it might take a couple seconds to complete.
Also, text speed also plays a part. As it needs to print all of the text for it to actually translate and replace it, if you have the text speed to anything less than instant in the options it also adds a bit of latency.

Feb 23, 2019
Anybody know what to do on the final housing island? the translated text it out of screen, or is it just the way the "last" quest works(can't be deleted - much like the bugged ones in Skyrim)? also.... how do we use the special items? do they just have to be in your inventory?
Polly.png Reiko.png
Serena.png Sofia.png
On Hongfire, they were never saved correctly; tell me if they do not work; then I'll just delete them. I put them here for your convenience otherwise you can find them in five minutes on kenzatos booru ^^
From top left to Bottom right - Polly, Reiko, Serena & Sofia.
Polly is a teenage gentle type character with the massivest of da bubz. (Red hair, Blue eyes, Enormgantuan titties, Big ass)
Reiko has that grandmother type pear-body and is a classy beyotch(if you want wrinkles to add realism please do so - I do not like them). (Black hair, Amber Eyes, Medium (to my taste) tiddies and a large BE-hind)
Serena is an aZn athletic type with the outright and just personality (think hero). (Blonde Hair, Brown eyes, Small tetas, HUGE ass and abs)
Sofia was the first character I made yesterday, and is as close to my tastes as can be. Quiet and obedient :)). (Brown hair, Green Eyes, Mega bubZ and a decent sized ass but smaller than Serena's). Hope you like them!
AI_2019-10-29-23-22-15-845.png
Example of what they look like in-game. Apparently the high heels do not work in studio. They work in-game though.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes