reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Translation happens on-the-fly via Google translate. Depending on how fast/saturated your connection is, it might take a couple seconds to complete.
Also, text speed also plays a part. As it needs to print all of the text for it to actually translate and replace it, if you have the text speed to anything less than instant in the options it also adds a bit of latency.
Downloaded the whole 1.2 version as a whole, not just the updater. Game is displaying english finally. :D

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
So far, I don't understand how to play this game .. how do you interact with the girls, how do they find them on the map, etc. Can anyone provide a guide?

Osake_Loli

Jul 17, 2018
If you have crashing problems on older CPU-s, just simply delete AI-Syoujyo_Data\Plugins\lib_burst_generated.dll and StudioNEOV2_Data\Plugins\lib_burst_generated.dll. The game worked for me this way on AMD phenom II.
God bless you ! It works ! Thank you so much !
Works on amd athlon 2 x4 , now i can play, thank you xy12 <3

Reactions: antaxi

LoversCray

Oct 28, 2019
I cant search it, has no one experienced her falling down yet? I picked he up but now I can set here down anywhere (she fell down before the crouch-trunk and after the Jump) I am stuck here, I cant set her down, crouch or jump.... Help? game broken?
Please someone help i got the same issue. now I'm stuck.

RRYGO

Sep 26, 2019
I downloaded the game (4.64gb) + the 10/25 update, and now the betterrepack .exe (R1 to R1.1 and R1.1 to R1.2) but when i try to install the betterrepack (R1 to R1.1) it says i dont have any R1 files in folder, continuing the installation may lead to problems.
where can i find the R1 version?
btrrepck.png

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Could someone better explain how skills and H skills work? Are they passive abilities that activate from sitting in your pouch or do they need to be combined or given to the girl?

Reactions: EroShane
Apr 29, 2018
Could someone better explain how skills and H skills work? Are they passive abilities that activate from sitting in your pouch or do they need to be combined or given to the girl?
Open up your phone, look at the girl's status, and click on the dashed (----) lines to equip the skills. It'll only show the skills in your backpack and you can only do it when their hearts are high enough (3 or 4, wasn't paying attention to when that unlocked).

• Love
Reactions: Jackbite

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Open up your phone, look at the girl's status, and click on the dashed (----) lines to equip the skills. It'll only show the skills in your backpack and you can only do it when their hearts are high enough (3 or 4, wasn't paying attention to when that unlocked).
Ah so I haven't unlocked it yet. Been spending more time grinding items and furniture than interacting with anyone. It's Fallout 4 levels of tedium.

• Haha
Reactions: Xiaololi
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes