alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Uhmm, I know this is a stupid question, but where I do find the password for 7z to unzip the game? I downloaded it from google drive and I'm kinda new to this
It shouldn't have a password.

I Guess you havent played Ark then, its 250 gigs
Holy crap that is a big game. :oops:

Guys, any way to enable subtitles in H-scenes? I have up to date BR and can't find anything both in plugin options and github repositories :/

I mean even MTL, as bad as it can be, would be greatly appreciated
Not really, no. The mod that added them was never expanded into the H scene part of the game. It is unfortunate, that would help immensely in understanding the girls when they talk in H scenes to know exactly what was said, especially in situations where we couldn't have understood even if the audio was English. The modder either stopped entirely with modding or dropped this particular mod. Judging by when production of it seemed to stop, I'm more inclined to believe he dropped it and likely as a result of the optimization issues that made the game frustrating to play if not impossible. It was never ACTUALLY impossible to play, it just wasn't very appealing to play a game that was supposed to run around 60 FPS at a whopping 20 FPS on a machine that had already proven it was more than capable of handling the game at 60.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
It shouldn't have a password.

Holy crap that is a big game. :oops:

Not really, no. The mod that added them was never expanded into the H scene part of the game. It is unfortunate, that would help immensely in understanding the girls when they talk in H scenes to know exactly what was said, especially in situations where we couldn't have understood even if the audio was English. The modder either stopped entirely with modding or dropped this particular mod. Judging by when production of it seemed to stop, I'm more inclined to believe he dropped it and likely as a result of the optimization issues that made the game frustrating to play if not impossible. It was never ACTUALLY impossible to play, it just wasn't very appealing to play a game that was supposed to run around 60 FPS at a whopping 20 FPS on a machine that had already proven it was more than capable of handling the game at 60.
I had issue , and fixed it, when you're in game go in setting, pluggin setting, graphics settings,Anisotropic filter and disable it

Reactions: alex2011

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone know what would cause character cards to be fine in one load and less than 5 minutes later after you log out and log back into the game, the character cards clothing are missing emblems, become transparent, characters stop responding, capes turn from red to white... and not just one character, multiple. Any ideas as to where I can look to resolve this new issue.. thx

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
If you mean build on it, then no

there's a mod that allows building everywhere tho, but it definitely will look like shit and have a lot of z-fighting, so don't even try
ok ty, yeah it seems like with the better-repack i can build outside the white grill, but since I don't know how to delete things like Grass or trees I just stick to the default square ^^

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ok ty, yeah it seems like with the better-repack i can build outside the white grill, but since I don't know how to delete things like Grass or trees I just stick to the default square ^^
You can't delete things placed by the developers, only player placed items can be deleted. Everything the developers placed is hard coded onto the map.

Does anyone know what would cause character cards to be fine in one load and less than 5 minutes later after you log out and log back into the game, the character cards clothing are missing emblems, become transparent, characters stop responding, capes turn from red to white... and not just one character, multiple. Any ideas as to where I can look to resolve this new issue.. thx
Sounds like a bug in the items being used.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
You can't delete things placed by the developers, only player placed items can be deleted. Everything the developers placed is hard coded onto the map.

Sounds like a bug in the items being used.
on multiple characters? I should have mentioned that previously if I didnt. That's the part that has me stumped.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
on multiple characters? I should have mentioned that previously if I didnt. That's the part that has me stumped.
Especially on multiple characters, that's the main thing telling me this might be a bug in the item. If it was one character, it might just be the character that's bugged, but this is happening on multiple characters, so the item might be bugged, in which case it would need to be fixed by whoever made it.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Especially on multiple characters, that's the main thing telling me this might be a bug in the item. If it was one character, it might just be the character that's bugged, but this is happening on multiple characters, so the item might be bugged, in which case it would need to be fixed by whoever made it.
Interesting, will have to keep that in mind as I search for the culprit.

Reactions: alex2011

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hi Guys I have alittel bit of an issu :D Check this out.Anyone Have a clue whats going on with her? n how to solve this problem? ty in advance.If/When u load this card n talk to her DONT DO IT,if u do it u must log out alt F4 n start the Game again.

Last edited:

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Is there a mod that makes the girls' behavior more natural and believable?
The behavior where you've had sex with a girl multiple times and the girl still panics when you catch her taking a shower is kind of weird.

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
So far i know doesnt exists such a mod but this behavour is typicall japanese.But i know what ya mean for sure i does.Sometime in Hentai mangas is this a sign of totally lewdness when u have sex in the bathroom or spying on them,too.but the girls are after all japanese so thats the kind of behavoir they have. Deal with it :p.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a mod that makes the girls' behavior more natural and believable?
The behavior where you've had sex with a girl multiple times and the girl still panics when you catch her taking a shower is kind of weird.
It isn't really that weird, these are androids who are just learning to be more human and they have yet to learn the difference between a complete stranger walking in on a naked girl and lover or other person close enough to not be surprised or too embarrassed walking in on a naked girl. They only know one way as being the human way to react, which is to stop everything and cover up when a guy walks in on them, no matter who it is.

There IS a way to stop this, however, no mod required. Just don't let their humanity get too high, above 99 I believe, which means they won't learn this one and only way to react to being walked in on, however, this also means they just won't react to it. They will completely ignore your presence and continue showering like they were assigned the task with no free will of their own to react any other way than to carry out that task.

So far i know doesnt exists such a mod but this behavour is typicall japanese.But i know what ya mean for sure i does.Sometime in Hentai mangas is this a sign of totally lewdness when u have sex in the bathroom or spying on them,too.but the girls are after all japanese so thats the kind of behavoir they have. Deal with it :p.
Plus there's this, we're talking about a Japanese company who originally designed this game for Japanese players. If the androids started reacting like they knew and were okay with it, there would be people on the Japanese side of the player base with the same issue, that they aren't acting naturally. Remember that acting naturally is defined by the culture, so what is natural in Japan may not be natural in other countries as well as the reverse.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
It isn't really that weird, these are androids who are just learning to be more human and they have yet to learn the difference between a complete stranger walking in on a naked girl and lover or other person close enough to not be surprised or too embarrassed walking in on a naked girl. They only know one way as being the human way to react, which is to stop everything and cover up when a guy walks in on them, no matter who it is.

There IS a way to stop this, however, no mod required. Just don't let their humanity get too high, above 99 I believe, which means they won't learn this one and only way to react to being walked in on, however, this also means they just won't react to it. They will completely ignore your presence and continue showering like they were assigned the task with no free will of their own to react any other way than to carry out that task.

Plus there's this, we're talking about a Japanese company who originally designed this game for Japanese players. If the androids started reacting like they knew and were okay with it, there would be people on the Japanese side of the player base with the same issue, that they aren't acting naturally. Remember that acting naturally is defined by the culture, so what is natural in Japan may not be natural in other countries as well as the reverse.
I remember in Artificial Girl 3, the girls could get lewd trait during the game, which caused them to stop panicking in the bathroom, among other things. So I assumed something like that existed even in Japanese culture and hoped there might be some equivalent of that for AIS. :D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I remember in Artificial Girl 3, the girls could get lewd trait during the game, which caused them to stop panicking in the bathroom, among other things. So I assumed something like that existed even in Japanese culture and hoped there might be some equivalent of that for AIS. :D
Nope, I mean there is, but the effect isn't in what they stop doing, it changes how frequently they seek some form of H whether it's masturbation, another girl, or you. Also, keep in mind that these aren't the same, canonically speaking, these are androids that know nothing of human actions and reactions, but the girls in AG3 are humans who would know these things.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes