alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not sure if this the appropriate place to ask but got a few questions about the game.

1.) In building mode - I select a barrel to place, it plops it in the middle of the map, and I have no idea how to click it so I can move the barrel. So how do I pick a location first and select an item so I can put it there? Such a mundane question I know but im stumped.

2.) When I look at Character cards, it gives a nice laundry list of missing mods - I already clicked Update Mods and all that's left to "update" are Studio and Extra Maps plus the junk User Content Mods of extra characters that they keep dumping on you - so where can I get these missing mods as some cards Ive downloaded, have missing clothes and I havent seen anywhere like say Sims where people need to go to get each item.

3.) Kinda related to number 2, I purchased Pathos Patreon for a month so I could grab some of the cards - very nice quality would suggest grabbing if you havent already because there's far more in the collection than what's listed but back to my question - i noticed in the missing mods list, it says missing mod/pathos honey or something to that effect. Grabbed everything that they put available so is this related to number 2, like a base item or something that Pathos just reskinned? Or is this another file that I need to hunt down from the creator? Or a mod that grabs that as well?

4.) Character Cards - when you pick a character card in game, does the game make a duplicate card or does it begin to overwrite the original?

5.) Is there an easy way to get rid of duplicate character cards in your mod folder?

6.) I noticed screenshots of multiple guys and girls going at it instead of you having an island of 4 or more girls only. How do you set it up so you can mixed genders?

Thanks.
1. Can't help with this one, sorry. I haven't played since the optimization issues started to get to me when the DLCs came out. I can help on the others, though.

2. The mods may not actually be missing. If you have not reapplied an updated mod to a character, it will show as missing because it no longer detects the old version of the mod in the files, but the old version is what the game is trying to use. Update whatever it is on the character and this will go away assuming the cause is a version of a mod you no longer have.

3. It might be as I said, a mod that is using an older version on the card than what is installed, or it could be a mod that is not included because of a pay wall. It sounds like the latter given the name. If it is the latter, you will have to track it down. If it is the former, just update the modded items on the cards.

4. It overwrites the original, back up your cards if you don't want that. It writes the relationship data driectly to the card so that you can play with the character already at whatever level you left her at in a new game. The unfortunate side effect of this is that edits are also saved even if done from in game and you cannot edit with the main maker without taking the card out of their assigned save.

5. Not really, a mass delete through whatever your file browser is, maybe.

6. This is likely not in game, but in the studio, as the only guy in game is you.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
1. Can't help with this one, sorry. I haven't played since the optimization issues started to get to me when the DLCs came out. I can help on the others, though.

2. The mods may not actually be missing. If you have not reapplied an updated mod to a character, it will show as missing because it no longer detects the old version of the mod in the files, but the old version is what the game is trying to use. Update whatever it is on the character and this will go away assuming the cause is a version of a mod you no longer have.

3. It might be as I said, a mod that is using an older version on the card than what is installed, or it could be a mod that is not included because of a pay wall. It sounds like the latter given the name. If it is the latter, you will have to track it down. If it is the former, just update the modded items on the cards.

4. It overwrites the original, back up your cards if you don't want that. It writes the relationship data driectly to the card so that you can play with the character already at whatever level you left her at in a new game. The unfortunate side effect of this is that edits are also saved even if done from in game and you cannot edit with the main maker without taking the card out of their assigned save.

5. Not really, a mass delete through whatever your file browser is, maybe.

6. This is likely not in game, but in the studio, as the only guy in game is you.
Hey thanks for getting back with answers - too bad you didnt know how to build, still stumped there.

Okay gotta ask, what do you mean, "reapplied" an updated mod - like I spent a good amount of time yesterday trying to hunt down the missing mods that pop up during loading and found some, put em in the dir as directed - and for the most part, missing mod notice still popping up - so what is that step Im missing? Cuz I purchased Pathos entire library and even noticed missing Pathos files despite them showing in my mods folder. So would like to resolve that headache... any help would be appreciated. ty

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey thanks for getting back with answers - too bad you didnt know how to build, still stumped there.

Okay gotta ask, what do you mean, "reapplied" an updated mod - like I spent a good amount of time yesterday trying to hunt down the missing mods that pop up during loading and found some, put em in the dir as directed - and for the most part, missing mod notice still popping up - so what is that step Im missing? Cuz I purchased Pathos entire library and even noticed missing Pathos files despite them showing in my mods folder. So would like to resolve that headache... any help would be appreciated. ty
Okay, so usually missing mod messages are talking about some mod added accessory. Accessories are saved to the card with the specific version of that mod. So, because the card is looking for a version of the mod that can't be found, the game declares it missing. You might have a newer version of the mod, and in all likelihood you do if you use Better Repack, but that doesn't matter because the old version is what the game is looking for since that's what was used.

To fix what I described above, remove the mod item and put it back on. What is then added is the new version of the item and it shouldn't stay missing.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Okay, so usually missing mod messages are talking about some mod added accessory. Accessories are saved to the card with the specific version of that mod. So, because the card is looking for a version of the mod that can't be found, the game declares it missing. You might have a newer version of the mod, and in all likelihood you do if you use Better Repack, but that doesn't matter because the old version is what the game is looking for since that's what was used.

To fix what I described above, remove the mod item and put it back on. What is then added is the new version of the item and it shouldn't stay missing.
Ok totally understand the first part explaining what the issue is. Still confused as to what you mean by "remove the mod item and put it back on" - do you mean, remove it out of my folder completely? remove it off of the character itself? Remove the card itself and then put it back? Walk me through because still trying to work around the inner mechanisms of this game. ty

Added: So I removed all my character cards again and added them fresh and the missing mods still persist - do I have to remove all the items first and then the card, and then re-add the item and then put the card back in the folder? Kindly advise as I dont want to waste any more time on this than I already have and it's been more than a couple of hours spent thus far >.< ty

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Stupid but easy question for experienced AI players -

In building mode, how do you click and move an object? Everytime I click to place something, it just autoplops it in the middle of the map and then proceeds to stack everything on top of each other - Im stumped.

Kindly advise (and any other small building tips someone new to the game might need to know for controls) thx.

Rorota579

Apr 21, 2020
Stupid but easy question for experienced AI players -

In building mode, how do you click and move an object? Everytime I click to place something, it just autoplops it in the middle of the map and then proceeds to stack everything on top of each other - Im stumped.

Kindly advise (and any other small building tips someone new to the game might need to know for controls) thx.
You wil see there is 3 pointed arrow with different colors, just click and drag 1 of the arrow but you can only move it according the direction of the arrow

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
You wil see there is 3 pointed arrow with different colors, just click and drag 1 of the arrow but you can only move it according the direction of the arrow
i had that pop up once and then vanished again. when i tried to click on the object, i wouldnt get that pointed arrow that you're talking about. It also has like three circles going around it, correct? So how do i click on an item so to speak to get that to pop up again.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Reposting since I havent been able to get a clear cut answer to my long suffering question.

When you find the missing mod that the game is telling you and you place it in the appropriate folder, why does it still say that the character is missing that item? Do i need to remove the item and the card from the folder and place the item first in the folder and then the card?

In addition to that question, if two cards use the same item, and were placed in the folder at the same time, why would one register the item and the other does not?

Stumped.

denilol

Apr 16, 2020
How exactly does kkmanager work? I downloaded the betterrepack version and I did the update mods option in kkmanager but when I check the game again it doesn't show me any new content?

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
How exactly does kkmanager work? I downloaded the betterrepack version and I did the update mods option in kkmanager but when I check the game again it doesn't show me any new content?
Unfortunately it feels like most updates don't add any new content nowadays, or at least nothing which stands out (as opposed to yet another slightly different cleavage shirt). Plus by default it tries to update all the mod changes and scenes which are exclusive to the Studio program, meaning you will never see them in the main game at all.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok totally understand the first part explaining what the issue is. Still confused as to what you mean by "remove the mod item and put it back on" - do you mean, remove it out of my folder completely? remove it off of the character itself? Remove the card itself and then put it back? Walk me through because still trying to work around the inner mechanisms of this game. ty

Added: So I removed all my character cards again and added them fresh and the missing mods still persist - do I have to remove all the items first and then the card, and then re-add the item and then put the card back in the folder? Kindly advise as I dont want to waste any more time on this than I already have and it's been more than a couple of hours spent thus far >.< ty
To remove a mod, go into the character creator, go to the accessories tab, remove any accessories the character has, then put them back on. The accessories, which are what most missing mod alerts are about, maintain the old version on the characters when they are updated and will be replaced with the new version when you do this.

Unfortunately it feels like most updates don't add any new content nowadays, or at least nothing which stands out (as opposed to yet another slightly different cleavage shirt). Plus by default it tries to update all the mod changes and scenes which are exclusive to the Studio program, meaning you will never see them in the main game at all.
There is no updated content, only items. The developer was done with this game a while ago.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
There is no updated content, only items. The developer was done with this game a while ago.
I meant including modded items/outfits/body features. Groundbreaking mods like more sliders or pregnancy aren't released every day, but the updater gets absolutely spammed with tiny updates fixing bugs, adding tiny variations of existing parts and so on.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I meant including modded items/outfits/body features. Groundbreaking mods like more sliders or pregnancy aren't released every day, but the updater gets absolutely spammed with tiny updates fixing bugs, adding tiny variations of existing parts and so on.
It does, the majority of mods are clothing and most mods that do anything more extensive are focused on HS2 since there isn't an optimization problem to contend with.

Deykin

Sep 9, 2021
View attachment 401302

Overview:
AI Shoujo is a simulation crafting and survival game where you'll enjoy a carefree life of abundance on a lush deserted island. But this is no solitary journey of philosophical contemplation, no! A lovely group of realistic AI ladies will keep your nights from growing lonely and your days filled with comfort and joy.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-02
Release Date: JP 2019-10-25, EN 2021-06-09
Original Title: AI少女
Censored: No
Version: R10
Developer/Publisher: [ ]
Repacker: ScrewThisNoise - - - - ScrewThisNoise
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Modding:

Useful Links:

DOWNLOAD
(STN Repack R10, NOT Steam Release)
(Does not Include the Optional Sideloader Pack)

All-In-One (R10 Base Game Repack):

Update (R9.1 -> R10): - MEGA - -

OTHERS: Card Sharing Thread

Thank you ScrewThisNoise for the repacks and sawaqu for helping translate trailers

View attachment 582113 View attachment 582114 View attachment 582115 View attachment 594893 View attachment 594894
Sex o-o

GrandF

Aug 22, 2021
Uhmm, I know this is a stupid question, but where I do find the password for 7z to unzip the game? I downloaded it from google drive and I'm kinda new to this

Fuhrer12

Jun 21, 2021
Guys, any way to enable subtitles in H-scenes? I have up to date BR and can't find anything both in plugin options and github repositories :/

I mean even MTL, as bad as it can be, would be greatly appreciated

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes