Beer666

Oct 24, 2020
Hi everyone, I need help with just launching this game. It isn't working at all. I've downloaded it both by parts and torrent, but while launching it says "the game is not responding" 1629908612230.png

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Guys did some one is using already the
Next-Gen Skin Shaders 2.0

i try but i could not make it work at all
i already did the Follow actions:

-Paste the MOD in My Mods
-Paste the MOD in Mods
-Paste the MOD in the main Folder where is the Ini of the Game also paste the presets in the folder of the presets
but not working in the Character Creator the the new skins are just showing one time and then stop working
also make the AIS little weird when is loading take a anormal time to do it

Yes i already activated the Graphic Mode

Something Similar passed me with the skyboxes

somebody had this problem?

Last edited:

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Can't tell if there's an error in my game or not, but I converted some song albums to .wav files and the in the UserData folder under Audio. All the songs I converted appear in the game, but they never start playing when Set is selected. Was there something wrong with the conversion or just a one time glitch?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can't tell if there's an error in my game or not, but I converted some song albums to .wav files and the in the UserData folder under Audio. All the songs I converted appear in the game, but they never start playing when Set is selected. Was there something wrong with the conversion or just a one time glitch?
I noticed that they also have to be under a certain length as I tried a 1hr+ YouTube video converted to WAV and it didn't play. Yours might be too long. However, if the file fits all the criteria and the file can play, the game is set up to be able to loop it automatically.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
I noticed that they also have to be under a certain length as I tried a 1hr+ YouTube video converted to WAV and it didn't play. Yours might be too long. However, if the file fits all the criteria and the file can play, the game is set up to be able to loop it automatically.
So in my case would it be I have too much music in the folder? I didn't combine these all into one file, they're all still separated as individual tracks.

UPDATE: Decided to empty out most of the folder save for only five tracks. They're still not playing so either they start up after a certain amount of time or how they were converted didn't seem to work.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So in my case would it be I have too much music in the folder? I didn't combine these all into one file, they're all still separated as individual tracks.

UPDATE: Decided to empty out most of the folder save for only five tracks. They're still not playing so either they start up after a certain amount of time or how they were converted didn't seem to work.
The length of the song may be too long time wise by only a very slight amount as there seems to be a hard limit on song length. A bad conversion can do this as well, but the biggest problem I had getting it to work was how long the song was. I ran it through an audio editor to cut it down and that worked.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
The length of the song may be too long time wise by only a very slight amount as there seems to be a hard limit on song length. A bad conversion can do this as well, but the biggest problem I had getting it to work was how long the song was. I ran it through an audio editor to cut it down and that worked.
Leave it to Illusion to have arbitrary hard limits on a music player. Honestly I've already resolved to just putting a playlist on shuffle or using a music app in the background some time ago, but hey it's a feature in the game to play your own music so I figured why the hell not. Going to try converting some songs again to see if that works and if not then I'll shorten the length. Thanks. How long would you said a song has to be? Sub 3 minutes?

Reactions: LloydLeroy

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Leave it to Illusion to have arbitrary hard limits on a music player. Honestly I've already resolved to just putting a playlist on shuffle or using a music app in the background some time ago, but hey it's a feature in the game to play your own music so I figured why the hell not. Going to try converting some songs again to see if that works and if not then I'll shorten the length. Thanks. How long would you said a song has to be? Sub 3 minutes?
It may not have been able to handle more without problems if at all. I don't have my copy of this game on my PC, it's on an external HDD, but I would say 3min or less and remember not to delete the original until you have the shortened one working properly. If it comes out so short that the auto loop doesn't make a smooth transition, try again with a slightly longer time.

LloydLeroy

Feb 19, 2020
A few days ago i tried it too but but it dont worked for me. To Shorten the length is a new way to try. thanks for the tip, hope it work, but my world will not end if not xD

Jul 12, 2020
Is there anyway to order the girls to what you want. I'm saw options for writing commands in the cheat tools, so I thought that might be of use. pls do help out.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there anyway to order the girls to what you want. I'm saw options for writing commands in the cheat tools, so I thought that might be of use. pls do help out.
Not really, they do what they want. That said, you can advise them, which will make what you want more likely, but making them do something is not possible.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
It may not have been able to handle more without problems if at all. I don't have my copy of this game on my PC, it's on an external HDD, but I would say 3min or less and remember not to delete the original until you have the shortened one working properly. If it comes out so short that the auto loop doesn't make a smooth transition, try again with a slightly longer time.
See that wouldn't really work because I was using full on songs with lyrics and such. Maybe I'll try They Might Be Giants, their stuff is usually sub 3 minutes... though I doubt songs like Your Racist Friend and Judy Is Your Viet Nam make for good mood music.

Jul 12, 2020
Why does this game only have 2 lesbian sex positions???? All u have to do is use the the various fingering and vibrator aminations for female models.
Is there any way to get more positions for lesbian sex?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why does this game only have 2 lesbian sex positions???? All u have to do is use the the various fingering and vibrator aminations for female models.
Is there any way to get more positions for lesbian sex?
Because the focus, as usual, was on a male PC. The only way to get more is modding.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes