alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone have like a performance-focus graphic settings? My game seems to only work at some places of the map, for example, at the starting point at the beach my fps drop very hard, but when I walk through the left path towards the shop girl's house, my fps rate goes up to 60fps without drops. It goes like that through many zones of the map.
I've tried with the repack tools, but I wasn't able to find the best setting for me.
This is kinda weird to me because I remember I tried this game before, with a much early repack, and the game used to work much smoothly, even though back then my PC didn't have the upgrades it has now.
The game has extreme optimization issues and is going to do this regardless of what you do, even high end machine users have reported issues.

Reactions: Taurom

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
The game has extreme optimization issues and is going to do this regardless of what you do, even high end machine users have reported issues.
Yeah, I had the feeling of it being an optimization issue. What a shame, to me it seems to be a lightning issue, 'cause I just notice every time there is a bright light, daytime, or a bunch of lights, it is then when I get the fps drops.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, I had the feeling of it being an optimization issue. What a shame, to me it seems to be a lightning issue, 'cause I just notice every time there is a bright light, daytime, or a bunch of lights, it is then when I get the fps drops.
Reflections and water in general will do this as well. Definitely watch out for rainy days.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Does BetterRepack page work for ya?
I keep getting an error for the BetterRepack and have asked about it 2x, but have not gotten an answer or response of any kind! if u want details go to page 479. my last attempt was on it get an answer was there.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I keep getting an error for the BetterRepack and have asked about it 2x, but have not gotten an answer or response of any kind! if u want details go to page 479. my last attempt was on it get an answer was there.
does this website work for you? You can use torrent to download the game without having to deal with any other BS

Raven_tr

Apr 18, 2018
8x [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! (DALI DLLONGKUI)
2x [UAR) WARNING! Missing mod detected! (dougi2 bot]
5x (UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! (sipil
top.040]
3x (UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! (milk217.milko 1)
4x [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [milk217 milk02]
9x [UARI WARNING! Missing mod detected! (cunihinx Juri]
20x [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected!'[mcm82.athena]
16x][UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [cunihinx.mafuyu]
6x (UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected![mcm82livy]
[UAR] WARNING!: Missing.mod detected! [<not set=v2]
at with other girls.
2x [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! (milk217 milk022]
2x [UAR] WARNING: Missing mod detected! [mdgq nikki75] they will begin to act together.
2x [UAR] WARNING! Outdated mod detected![com.Yu doa02.03 custom]
(UART WARNING: Missing mod detected. [AIMOS B171 Alt Tops101v3] ant to have
[UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! (cissian arm.01]
[UAR) WARNING: Missing mod detected! (cissian skirt.00]
32x [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! (cunihinx.saeko]
9x [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! (cunihinx Chun-Li]
(UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! (chunli longhair)
8x[UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [mcm 82.panam 2077]
7x [UARI WARNING! Missing mod detected! [Darkruler. Helena Harper]
5x [UAR] WARNING: Missing mod detected! [hs2 chunli]

Want some help with this error

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
here a guy who made a girl in this game and his online name is Vitamin C.
I want to say thank you to him because he remembered me that I need to go to the sun to not die.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
there is the r10 version under full packs . then under patches there is the betterpack.
Better Repack is the name of the entire repack project, it is a series of repack versions that contain everything the actual game developers put out for this game plus quite a few mods. As for the MEGA, I don't really use it, I use to get my downloads.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
no do to the fact of way it is packaged my pc can't run the mega versions on the site and nyaa torrent link doesn't do anything when i click it.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Better Repack is the name of the entire repack project, it is a series of repack versions that contain everything the actual game developers put out for this game plus quite a few mods. As for the MEGA, I don't really use it, I use to get my downloads.
that has a mega link on it lol

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
so thks for the attempt guys, but it looks like I can't play this sadly.(funnily my pc can run skyrim se with 1 mod at most before it becomes unplayable even though it only meets 1/2 the min requirements)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
no do to the fact of way it is packaged my pc can't run the mega versions on the site and nyaa torrent link doesn't do anything when i click it.
You have to have a torrent client program like BitTorrent to run the nyaa download.

that has a mega link on it lol
Which I don't use because of the size of the game and MEGA's love for download quotas. Torrents are much easier in this regard.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes