Therumbletown

Sep 21, 2020
I have been searching for quite a while but how do you open the in-game side menu used for selecting other girls, not ones you can chose from in the beginning? Similar to the in-game side menu for koitatsu.

Punpee

Jul 29, 2017
I have been searching for quite a while but how do you open the in-game side menu used for selecting other girls, not ones you can chose from in the beginning? Similar to the in-game side menu for koitatsu.
You can change at in game "Data Terminal".

Rykonate

Oct 11, 2017
So.. I report again after a long time, is there any chance to play it on a low pc? :rolleyes:
some mods or tricks.. just need some answers! :ROFLMAO:
HS2 I'll run but this game not..

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
So.. I report again after a long time, is there any chance to play it on a low pc? :rolleyes:
some mods or tricks.. just need some answers! :ROFLMAO:
HS2 I'll run but this game not..
When you say low end what do you mean? I am running it on an Intel 6700k, 16gb ram, RX480

Reactions: ewgenij84

shovelry

Feb 24, 2019
To download this from MEGA could I just download the "2021.06.09 - R10" folder, or does it have to be the entire 400+ GB?

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Never seen a game that is downloadable in parts. Do I have to download them all at once or can I do one at a time? Also, what are the differences between the parts? Is it like an old-school RPG where you have to have clear data from part 1 to play part 2?

Help a noob out. You never know when you made need some good karma

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Never seen a game that is downloadable in parts. Do I have to download them all at once or can I do one at a time? Also, what are the differences between the parts? Is it like an old-school RPG where you have to have clear data from part 1 to play part 2?

Help a noob out. You never know when you made need some good karma
download all parts into the same folder then extract ONLY the first part to wherever you want the game to be (you can relocate it after anyway)

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
download all parts into the same folder then extract ONLY the first part to wherever you want the game to be (you can relocate it after anyway)
Thanks. I just downloaded all the parts. How do I start the game?. I don't see a start.exe or something along those lines when I unzip the folder

For context, I download the 10 pack so I got em all at once

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Disregard my previous question. I didn't have enough space for the game so the files unzipped incorrectly. Cleared the space I needed and got the whole package unzipped perfectly

Another question. How do I get the game to go full screen? I looked in settings and didn't see anything. Please be specific with your instructions

EDIT: Disregard THAT question as well lol. I figured out how to get to full screen by using the initial settings exe file

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Disregard my previous question. I didn't have enough space for the game so the files unzipped incorrectly. Cleared the space I needed and got the whole package unzipped perfectly

Another question. How do I get the game to go full screen? I looked in settings and didn't see anything. Please be specific with your instructions

EDIT: Disregard THAT question as well lol. I figured out how to get to full screen but using the initial settings exe file
you can also get fullscreen easily by pressing ALT + ENTER sometimes :)

Reactions: kremen

Aaquin

Aug 9, 2021
How do you unpack these? I've tried only unpacking the .001, I've tried combining and everything else I can think of but nothing works. I've also tried redownloading but google keeps ruining them and using mega is nearly impossible

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
not sure if my question was noticed so I will post it in a quote from when I 1st asked! I only do this cuz no one responded yet, and was asked on July 7th 2021.
so i downloaded the mega link file listed and followed the install instructions up top till end, and at last step an error pops up that reads "
Application folder:
There should be 'AI-Syoujyo_Data'
folder next to the executable"
(I removed the folder location cuz it has my name in it which would be listed after the Application folder: part of the error) so how do i fix this

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Guys anyone else having issues with the uncensor mods. Fresh download, updated, used vanilla character, and this monstrosity happens...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any help is appreciated.

HennyFapper87

Aug 18, 2018
Is it just me or does the POV Mod not work anymore or is it missing completely? I looked in the advanced settings in the game and it appears both the Camera Mode mod and POV mod that used to be in there about a year ago I guess are no longer included in the RePack? Is there an update to those?

TheClash1

Jul 6, 2021
How many "places" for H-scenes are there? Any list around?

For example, i understand you have to find a bath tube, or a sofa, to unlock certain positions...

Punpee

Jul 29, 2017
Is it just me or does the POV Mod not work anymore or is it missing completely? I looked in the advanced settings in the game and it appears both the Camera Mode mod and POV mod that used to be in there about a year ago I guess are no longer included in the RePack? Is there an update to those?
POV mod is in option mod folder. You have to install it yourself if you want it.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes