ALEX61821

Oct 15, 2017
You just change the appearance and press escape. The game will ask if you want to save changes. You say "Yes" and that's literally it
umm, when i click change appearance on the data terminal and make changes to a girl and then click escape and say yes the game just quits. At no point does it ask me if i want to save changes first.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
umm, when i click change appearance on the data terminal and make changes to a girl and then click escape and say yes the game just quits. At no point does it ask me if i want to save changes first.
Ah... right. Sorry, been a while since I played the game...
There's a door icon in the bottom corner of the screen

sorry again

TheClash1

Jul 6, 2021
Hello,
Maybe i missed information somewhere, or web info.

Where is complete list of all positions available in h-scenes? For example what requirements is to active position X.
Just an example is a bed which enables many positions..... thx

ALEX61821

Oct 15, 2017
Ah... right. Sorry, been a while since I played the game...
There's a door icon in the bottom corner of the screen

sorry again
No worries man, thanks for the help the door thing worked.
do you have any idea what to do with the girl i have with no facial expressions? when i change her face type to something else in the edit girl part her whole face disappears. can i copy her over to something else so i do not lose all her skills or do i just need to replace her with a new girl and start from scratch.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
do you have any idea what to do with the girl i have with no facial expressions? when i change her face type to something else in the edit girl part her whole face disappears. can i copy her over to something else so i do not lose all her skills or do i just need to replace her with a new girl and start from scratch.
Well, you can save her card. It's in UserData->Chara->Female.

Also, can you show me that face disappearing thing?

ReesesPieces

Feb 27, 2020
Just thought I'd say remember you could always use the site below to give her the skills back:

Punpee

Jul 29, 2017
Any mod allows us to play female in the world of AI-boys?
And when we play female, can we change clothes, take a bath or doing any other thing that only AI-Girls can do?

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
uhh, sure if i knew how to take a screenshot and where to post it for you to see.
Press f11 when in the game. The screenshot is in UserData --> Cap. Alternatively, press Prt Scrn button (it should be on a top row of buttons on your keyboard), and then open paint (or other pic editing software, but paint is sufficient) and press ctrl+V.

And you can simply send it here, there's a "Attach files" button here

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
So. I have decided to mess in a Studio. Loaded the map, and since the process would probably be fucking boring, I clicked on the "Sound" setting. And, somehow, in the game BGM there's a track, called Halloween.

i like it.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes