alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so what's the difference between the pregnancy that's already included in the game and the pregnancy mod in the Optional Mods folder?
There was one that was ONLY for appearances, which was the original mod, then there was a port of the Koikatsu pregnancy mod that makes it actually grow over time and disappear after the day of birth.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
There was one that was ONLY for appearances, which was the original mod, then there was a port of the Koikatsu pregnancy mod that makes it actually grow over time and disappear after the day of birth.
think the second one is default, because one of the girls is DEFINITELY pregnant and recently got bigger. Also holy fuck is it a nice mod. Was not expecting it and now, well, sploosh

Reactions: alex2011

Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
You know, if there's absolutely any con I can list, it's the lack of defloration blood in the very first sex scene. I mean, it WAS in a lot of other Illusion games. Aside from that, this game's practically perfect and does its job 170%.

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
You know, if there's absolutely any con I can list, it's the lack of defloration blood in the very first sex scene. I mean, it WAS in a lot of other Illusion games. Aside from that, this game's practically perfect and does its job 170%.
Well, this time we don't know if they are virgins or not. I do think it would be neat, but eh, I am more saddened by the fact that there's not much to do besides sex scenes (well, there is some interesting things that can occur, but they are somewhat rare and need a bunch of experimenting)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, this time we don't know if they are virgins or not. I do think it would be neat, but eh, I am more saddened by the fact that there's not much to do besides sex scenes (well, there is some interesting things that can occur, but they are somewhat rare and need a bunch of experimenting)
They aren't even human, they are some form of robot, so they would have had to have a hymen built into them. I don't think that is the case considering their functions.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
They aren't even human, they are some form of robot, so they would have had to have a hymen built into them. I don't think that is the case considering their functions.
Well, that's what I wanted to say afterwards but kinda forgot. Yeah, robots. And ones in Honey Select are succubi (I think this one's a joke tho)

Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
I thought most of this was manually translated, but most of what I'm seeing (girls' dialogue) is live MTL. Is there a setting I need to check somewhere, or is it actually just mostly MTL?

Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
Wait, so the robotic parts in the character customization aren't just for show?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wait, so the robotic parts in the character customization aren't just for show?
No, those are modded in I'm pretty sure. The girls aren't THAT robotic, but they are artificial beings made to look human, not actual humans.

Shourya55

Jul 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to give balls to futa? I have Hf pack, in F1 plugin menu i also selected option of enable female balls but nothing happens, when i select balls for futa nothing happens..., I have searched a lot for it.., i cannot find an answer anywhere at all..

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to give balls to futa? I have Hf pack, in F1 plugin menu i also selected option of enable female balls but nothing happens, when i select balls for futa nothing happens..., I have searched a lot for it.., i cannot find an answer anywhere at all..
Got to the Uncensor Selector options in the character maker, there should be a body, dickk, and balls drop down menu there, a box that drops down with options. The balls are probably set to 'none' right now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
no no, its just shining, like it's just the light
Got it, I just wasn't sure if that might be the result of applying balls. I'm not sure what is going on, I've never seen it do this when the option is clearly set right.

Shourya55

Jul 28, 2020
Got it, I just wasn't sure if that might be the result of applying balls. I'm not sure what is going on, I've never seen it do this when the option is clearly set right.
Any ideas on what i can do? i asked for support but they just said we don't support modded..

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Where do you even get those mods?

The pastebin link doesn't even work.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Where do you even get those mods?

The pastebin link doesn't even work.
They are included in Better Repack, I don't know another source.

Any ideas on what i can do? i asked for support but they just said we don't support modded..
I have no clue, I would have needed to experience this myself to know how to fix it.

so its update to version 10, is the english translation getting better ?
There is supposed to be an official one in place and those are pretty good, but something has been messing with it and making the auto translator still being used for the DLC items do all the work.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes