Shourya55

Jul 28, 2020
They are included in Better Repack, I don't know another source.

I have no clue, I would have needed to experience this myself to know how to fix it.

There is supposed to be an official one in place and those are pretty good, but something has been messing with it and making the auto translator still being used for the DLC items do all the work.
Thanks for trying though!

Reactions: alex2011

Tsiga21

Jul 24, 2021
Hey, I don't know if this is the appropriate thread for asking, but are there any skin types (textures, normal maps) that has a fit toned effect with veins on the abs, pubic area, forearms and thighs for females?

Somerandomhentai

Mar 21, 2020
I'm getting an infinite loading screen when I try to start a new game. The character creator works fine. I've waited for 20 minutes and it'll still continue to load. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
It says " Download all parts (1-6) to play. " But there are more than than 6 parts. Is that an old instruction in need of updating?

Also when I tried to download the "All-In-One (R10 Base Game Repack)" it didn't work. Should I click on something other than Download Torrent?

malotron120

Jan 10, 2020
I've tried downloading the game 3 times using 2 different sources and extracted it using WinRAR many more times. In every succession, I always get an error around 98-99% completion of extraction saying there's an error. The extraction stops and the game doesn't work. I didn't have these issues in the older versions. Anyone got any tips???

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I've tried downloading the game 3 times using 2 different sources and extracted it using WinRAR many more times. In every succession, I always get an error around 98-99% completion of extraction saying there's an error. The extraction stops and the game doesn't work. I didn't have these issues in the older versions. Anyone got any tips???
Can you please say what error is that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It says " Download all parts (1-6) to play. " But there are more than than 6 parts. Is that an old instruction in need of updating?

Also when I tried to download the "All-In-One (R10 Base Game Repack)" it didn't work. Should I click on something other than Download Torrent?
Yes, those instructions are outdated.

Sounds like WinRAR is failing because of the character limit on file paths. File paths can only be 256 characters long, including all folders and files along it, on Windows, not sure on other systems. This can cause it to throw up an error. This error is nothing to be concerned about and can be identified by the fact that the extraction is not stopped entirely, but will keep going. To combat it, shorten the file names.

malotron120

Jan 10, 2020
I'm not sure, I couldn't find the name for it. It didn't mention it.

Sounds like WinRAR is failing because of the character limit on file paths. File paths can only be 256 characters long, including all folders and files along it, on Windows, not sure on other systems. This can cause it to throw up an error. This error is nothing to be concerned about and can be identified by the fact that the extraction is not stopped entirely, but will keep going. To combat it, shorten the file names.
Hmm ok, I'll try that.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I also had a problem where openning zip file and then drag and dropping it into a folder could result in an error if you exit the folder/disk you are currently in.

hope this description makes sense...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I also had a problem where openning zip file and then drag and dropping it into a folder could result in an error if you exit the folder/disk you are currently in.

hope this description makes sense...
Sounds like the same issue. Normally, exiting a folder would only cause an error if you recently deleted a folder and then tried to use the back button in the file browser, but a file path can only be 256 characters on Windows, including spaces, so if you drag and drop to a folder that adds too many more characters to the total file path, it would trigger the same as if you try to extract directly to a file path that is too long. Shortening the archive name to something like 'AI Shoujo R10' instead of what the archive comes named as would solve this. You WOULD have to be careful so as to keep the parts of the multiple part archive named the same with their different part designations.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Sounds like the same issue. Normally, exiting a folder would only cause an error if you recently deleted a folder and then tried to use the back button in the file browser, but a file path can only be 256 characters on Windows, including spaces, so if you drag and drop to a folder that adds too many more characters to the total file path, it would trigger the same as if you try to extract directly to a file path that is too long. Shortening the archive name to something like 'AI Shoujo R10' instead of what the archive comes named as would solve this. You WOULD have to be careful so as to keep the parts of the multiple part archive named the same with their different part designations.
Yeah, fuck that, I can just open a new instance of file explorer if I need it

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
sorry but why this game has 92GB ? its 92gb full of content or just 3d world is too HQ ?
The game itself is less than that, most of the content is for the studio. If you are using torrent when you download the game you just need to uncheck sideloader.

Also, the site has a "Search in thread" function, PLEASE use it before you ask something

Sep 11, 2020
Are there any mods/updates that add more femdom and/or futa on male?

I found the femdom parts in this game almost none-existent. I hope something can change that.

Thanks in advance.

ALEX61821

Oct 15, 2017
Getting stuck on having a threesome. I ask the girl and she says ok and then the guy gets naked faces the other girl and then the conversation window pops up for the original girl while i am facing the other girl. then no matter what i say nothing happens and when i choose leave finally, i am standing there naked and frozen in place the only thing i can do is quit the game.

Also i am an idiot and i cant figure out how to change a girls appearance in game using the data terminal. When i select change girl appearance all the girls are registering so i cant save over them. I think i did it once by using the character creation before the game and then loaded an old girl, then save that girl and then in game did change girl instead of change appearance, but then it seems when i tried that again she had all her skills reset to zero. just kind of confused here. I have one girl that has no facial expressions at all, her mouth doesnt move when talking or having sex. i was hoping i could change her appearance to fix that.

Sorry for being an idiot.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Getting stuck on having a threesome. I ask the girl and she says ok and then the guy gets naked faces the other girl and then the conversation window pops up for the original girl while i am facing the other girl. then no matter what i say nothing happens and when i choose leave finally, i am standing there naked and frozen in place the only thing i can do is quit the game.

Also i am an idiot and i cant figure out how to change a girls appearance in game using the data terminal. When i select change girl appearance all the girls are registering so i cant save over them. I think i did it once by using the character creation before the game and then loaded an old girl, then save that girl and then in game did change girl instead of change appearance, but then it seems when i tried that again she had all her skills reset to zero. just kind of confused here. I have one girl that has no facial expressions at all, her mouth doesnt move when talking or having sex. i was hoping i could change her appearance to fix that.

Sorry for being an idiot.
you're not an idiot....this is an illusion game so everything really is confusing as all fuck, especially the technical stuff and the building mechanics. Honestly, I don't know how to do that either...

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
You just change the appearance and press escape. The game will ask if you want to save changes. You say "Yes" and that's literally it

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes