alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I bet I'm going to look incredibly stupid for asking this, but how can I install the uncensored? Or is the uncensored already installed and I just don't know how to use it? Do I have to download something else for it to work? Or is the uncensored already in a file and that I'm just too lazy and stupid to make it work?
It uses a mod called Uncensor Selector, which is already installed, yes. It should work without having to do anything other than start the game. If not, there's a problem.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
It uses a mod called Uncensor Selector, which is already installed, yes. It should work without having to do anything other than start the game. If not, there's a problem.
any idea why a clean installed R10 version keeps crashing?
The CC works fine for hours but spend 5 minutes in the actual island and it crashed the pc to the blue screen and if I'm lucky it crashes back to the desktop.
I've tried the R9 for hell of it and it crashed too.
I had the game before and it used work fine, a month ago I reset my pc so maybe there's an issue there?
Still no idea what to do.
Any help pls?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
any idea why a clean installed R10 version keeps crashing?
The CC works fine for hours but spend 5 minutes in the actual island and it crashed the pc to the blue screen and if I'm lucky it crashes back to the desktop.
I've tried the R9 for hell of it and it crashed too.
I had the game before and it used work fine, a month ago I reset my pc so maybe there's an issue there?
Still no idea what to do.
Any help pls?
I have never had a crash to BSOD from an Illusion game, so no, I have no idea.

TheClash1

Jul 6, 2021
1) The way to fix this is to get rid of any other save you have because this means they are loaded into one. No girl can be loaded into more than one save at a time, just like in Artificial Girl 3, which is the spiritual predecessor to this game, though they are technically unrelated.

2) Not sure about skipping tutorial popups except to not play in the first mode, there's a second mode where all parts of the island are already unlocked and I'm pretty sure that mode comes without tutorials since you need to beat the first mode to unlock it. Doesn't really make sense to make a player go through tutorials in a mode that has to be unlocked in another mode that has tutorials. Replacing characters is as easy as finding one of the large black capsules you load girls from, though I've never actually done that myself.

3) StudioNeoV2 is ONLY for the creation of renders and animations for use in other games or just for fun, like Harem Hotel uses the original Honey Select. These CANNOT be used in this game or any other Illusion game.

4) Sound effects would take some pretty serious modding, not sure how to properly explain this one.

5) You would need 3D modeling software, the game is only capable of using what it already has. 2D picture editors might work as well, but the details might not look very good due to how they would be bent when wrapping around the face area of the model.
First of, thanks for excellent answers.

I wonder if you could just elaborate on the replacing chars thing in Q2, and also why sound modding would be so hard?

Finally, in response to your Q5 response, I'm not very familiar on what you mean.
Let's say I have a random high res profile picture jpg file. Would it be possible to import that to a face in character creation?

In general, my main question now is how to make more realistic faces (and possibly specific body parts) with more advanced tools. For example, how to make a "Facial Type" ? (i can only choose between a few atm, and all are very similar)

Thanks

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
First of, thanks for excellent answers.

I wonder if you could just elaborate on the replacing chars thing in Q2, and also why sound modding would be so hard?

Finally, in response to your Q5 response, I'm not very familiar on what you mean.
Let's say I have a random high res profile picture jpg file. Would it be possible to import that to a face in character creation?

In general, my main question now is how to make more realistic faces (and possibly specific body parts) with more advanced tools. For example, how to make a "Facial Type" ? (i can only choose between a few atm, and all are very similar)

Thanks
There are several large, black things hidden on the first island. These are the pods the girls are supposed to be in. You can use these to add more girls or to change ones you already have with another that isn't loaded.

Sound modding is mainly difficult because of the files, you would have to decompile base game files, then recompile them with new sound files added to the compiled files it actually reads from. That or you would need to design a mod from scratch that allows sounds from files the game itself would not be able to read, which means programming, which is inherently difficult.

You COULD import a high resolution image, but it would be stretched across the 3D model of the character, which tends to not look very good.

Making more realistic faces can't really be done that easily given everything involved, it would require A LOT of asset replacement or additions, which can be difficult to do without screwing up the files you're adding to.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Playing this game is such a pain sometimes. Girls never seem to actually listen to you (You have 4% of hunger, just go eat already!), rarely talk with you themselves, and also they don't need to have a lesbian trait to initiate lesbian interaction, which is also annoying

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Playing this game is such a pain sometimes. Girls never seem to actually listen to you (You have 4% of hunger, just go eat already!), rarely talk with you themselves, and also they don't need to have a lesbian trait to initiate lesbian interaction, which is also annoying
Raise their instinct and tell them to go eat, even better, eat with them following. As for talking, raise their sociability.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Raise their instinct and tell them to go eat, even better, eat with them following. As for talking, raise their sociability.
Not sure how to "eat with them following".
As for sociability... I tried raising it, didn't really help much AND it causes the third problem, which is lesbian interactions (I am not against it, but in this case I would rather avoid it)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not sure how to "eat with them following".
As for sociability... I tried raising it, didn't really help much AND it causes the third problem, which is lesbian interactions (I am not against it, but in this case I would rather avoid it)
I was thinking of sleep, oops. As for sociability, then you will have to sacrifice them talking to you. Sociability deals with ALL interaction, both with PC and NPC, so it is unavoidable.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I was thinking of sleep, oops. As for sociability, then you will have to sacrifice them talking to you. Sociability deals with ALL interaction, both with PC and NPC, so it is unavoidable.
Or I can sacrifice sexuality maybe. Or just ignore the lesbian interactions

OR try modding the game. This will be best for me prolly

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Or I can sacrifice sexuality maybe. Or just ignore the lesbian interactions

OR try modding the game. This will be best for me prolly
Sexuality also comes with a sacrifice, she may not go to another girl, but she also won't necessarily come to you for that. She may just not do any of that stuff and instead just continue with nonsexual things. The lesbian interactions do happen whether you ignore them or not, so if you're fine with them doing it when you aren't watching and having less times where they will come to ask you for it, that is a valid strategy. Modding is easily the single hardest method since you need to know how to read and write in Unity's language, C#, pronounced C Sharp. If you don't, there is significant risk of breaking the game entirely.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Sexuality also comes with a sacrifice, she may not go to another girl, but she also won't necessarily come to you for that. She may just not do any of that stuff and instead just continue with nonsexual things. The lesbian interactions do happen whether you ignore them or not, so if you're fine with them doing it when you aren't watching and having less times where they will come to ask you for it, that is a valid strategy. Modding is easily the single hardest method since you need to know how to read and write in Unity's language, C#, pronounced C Sharp. If you don't, there is significant risk of breaking the game entirely.
Is her asking for lewds related to her sexuality or it requires both sexuality and sociability? Cuz if it only requires sexuallity, then that's great, I doubt normal interactions will be interesting (sadly this isn't AA2)

I am studying in university, so modding would make sense. Technically. I doubt modding knowledge will help me study unfortunately

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is her asking for lewds related to her sexuality or it requires both sexuality and sociability? Cuz if it only requires sexuallity, then that's great, I doubt normal interactions will be interesting (sadly this isn't AA2)

I am studying in university, so modding would make sense. Technically. I doubt modding knowledge will help me study unfortunately
Both, if she has only sociability, she'll talk to you and other girls, but sexuality adds to that asking for sex from both you and other girls as well. Sexuality by itself would lead to more lewd actions in general, like finding a nice quiet spot to masturbate, but not necessarily asking another person for sex.

Unfortunately, yeah, this is not AA2. It's surprising, given how good it was and still is, that they have not yet gone back to a true Artificial Academy game, but maybe they will after Koikatsu Sunshine.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Both, if she has only sociability, she'll talk to you and other girls, but sexuality adds to that asking for sex from both you and other girls as well. Sexuality by itself would lead to more lewd actions in general, like finding a nice quiet spot to masturbate, but not necessarily asking another person for sex.

Unfortunately, yeah, this is not AA2. It's surprising, given how good it was and still is, that they have not yet gone back to a true Artificial Academy game, but maybe they will after Koikatsu Sunshine.
I never saw her masturbating. For some reason I feel like my game is a bit broken, since she almost never does anything eventful.

Well, the question is whether it's worth the effort to make something like AA2 again. And by that I mean whether it's worth FOR THEM. Maybe it will require a hefty sum of money, but the amount of people that buy the game won't change much, so from financial point of view it wouldn't make sense. But it would be cool if they made it anyways. At least some sort of remaster or something, so it actually works properly (i would rather play AA2, but it keeps crashing)

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes