victomon

Apr 21, 2017
Hi friends
I am new to this game and I would like to know how to feed the girl, because I give her food as a gift but her hunger level does not decrease ... do I have to do something specific?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Found 2 file in plugins Pregnancy and PregnancyPlus. Should i delete those or something, won't it break the game?
You don't have to delete them, just go into the plugin settings in game. If these ports are as close to their originals as I've heard, they have an off switch kind of option.

Hi friends
I am new to this game and I would like to know how to feed the girl, because I give her food as a gift but her hunger level does not decrease ... do I have to do something specific?
Put it in the storage of a cooking furniture item like a stove. Once she learns how, she'll eat from there. Gifting it to them will do nothing, unfortunately.

victomon

Apr 21, 2017
You don't have to delete them, just go into the plugin settings in game. If these ports are as close to their originals as I've heard, they have an off switch kind of option.

Put it in the storage of a cooking furniture item like a stove. Once she learns how, she'll eat from there. Gifting it to them will do nothing, unfortunately.
Thanks for the help my friend, the truth is I like the game but it is a bit complicated for me, you were right, she is already eating.

Reactions: alex2011

MonsVenus

Mar 13, 2020
Hi friends
You need to have food for one thing, also a table and chairs. The girls will sit and eat automatically.

sammy269

Oct 2, 2020
can anybody tell me
which file i need to download?
should i download all those parts or should i download the torrent??

sammy269

Oct 2, 2020
one more question
i have amd ryzen 2500u with vega 8 integrated graphics
will the game would be playable or it would lag????

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can anybody tell me
which file i need to download?
should i download all those parts or should i download the torrent??
It's a matter of preference, really. They both get you the same thing, the only difference is how many times you have to set up a separate download.

one more question
The game, as with all Illusion games tends to rely more on RAM than anything else. That said, you might still have problems considering this is a processor with integrated graphics we're talking about. Integrated graphics tend to suck even on RAM heavy games. I used to have a laptop with Intel integrated graphics and could barely play anything.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hello people. I have trouble with the performance of this game. I downloaded the torrent and tried to play it but for some reason I'm having performances issues. I have a 1070 ti and a ryzen 9 5900x. I shouldn't have performance issues, what exactly could I tweak to fix it?

choontz

Sep 5, 2019
My game used to be in english but I restarted with a diff girl, and now it's all in japanese moon runes again. Anyone know what's going on and how could I fix it? The UI is english, but the convos are all japanese.....

sammy269

Oct 2, 2020
It's a matter of preference, really. They both get you the same thing, the only difference is how many times you have to set up a separate download.

The game, as with all Illusion games tends to rely more on RAM than anything else. That said, you might still have problems considering this is a processor with integrated graphics we're talking about. Integrated graphics tend to suck even on RAM heavy games. I used to have a laptop with Intel integrated graphics and could barely play anything.

ohh btw in torrent its about 72Gb file but if i download separetly its all came about 36gb
4*9=36Gb sooo i thought its different

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey, they are androids with basically no knowledge of how things work, not humans, so it makes sense when you take the actual storyline, as limited as it is, into consideration. You literally have to teach them how to eat and sleep, so it isn't much of a stretch to say they don't know how to remove their clothes at first.
wait wtf I didn't know that. I guess that's why they come out of the weird chamber things. Is Shan an android too?
one more question
Expect it to run like shit and if you have a laptop, you will be on the edge of overheating if you'll use the integrated which will not help. I recommend you play something else like Teaching Feeling (a surprisingly good game, actually, I enjoyed it a lot)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello people. I have trouble with the performance of this game. I downloaded the torrent and tried to play it but for some reason I'm having performances issues. I have a 1070 ti and a ryzen 9 5900x. I shouldn't have performance issues, what exactly could I tweak to fix it?
It's an optimization issue in the game itself, not much can be done. My machine with 24GB of DDR4 RAM, a GTX 1060, and an i7 6700HQ ran it just fine for a while, then the DLCs hit and I can no longer get anywhere above 20 FPS to this day.

ohh btw in torrent its about 72Gb file but if i download separetly its all came about 36gb
4*9=36Gb sooo i thought its different
The torrent includes the Sideloader Modpack, which is a bunch of stuff for the studio only. That's why it is bigger.

wait wtf I didn't know that. I guess that's why they come out of the weird chamber things. Is Shan an android too?

Expect it to run like shit and if you have a laptop, you will be on the edge of overheating if you'll use the integrated which will not help. I recommend you play something else like Teaching Feeling (a surprisingly good game, actually, I enjoyed it a lot)
I'm pretty sure you play the only human, though if she is an android, she already knows enough to get by as a result of already being active while your girls have been in stasis and do not have that same knowledge.

Also, laptop or desktop doesn't matter, this game is almost guaranteed to run like shit because of optimization issues. I use a laptop and it ran perfectly before the DLCs came out with no overheating. Still no overheating now, but the lag is unbearable. Then again, I never run a game without an active and extremely good cooling pad.

malex

Aug 9, 2017
как открыть H сцены все
Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
needs to upgrade me thinks this is struggling on my potato . i5 4690K 16gig ram gtx 1060 full fat 6g oc'd not responding then crashing

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
So first time seeing this game and I downloaded all the parts individually and the R10 repack did the update on the Ini thing and when i try to launch all it says is Data Folder needs to be next to the exe and wont start the game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How the hell I download this? I wanna download all the packs or should I only download one?
You could always just use the torrent from to get it in one file, though it does come with the, studio only, Sideloader Modpack.

why is there a pregnancy tag? is the gameplay improved?
There was a mod added that allows a sort of simulated pregnancy. In other words, she shows, she grows, and then she goes back to normal after full term. It used to be appearance only and the girl would be stuck that way unless edited back to normal, but the Koikatsu pregnancy mod was ported to some extent, not sure how far it goes compared to the current Koikatsu version.

There is no change in the gameplay.

needs to upgrade me thinks this is struggling on my potato . i5 4690K 16gig ram gtx 1060 full fat 6g oc'd not responding then crashing
It struggles on even high end machines, yours should be enough, but that's not taking into account the severe optimization issues.

Lucentshard

Dec 17, 2018
How do I prevent girls from removing accessories when they take a shower. I made some of my girls into foxgirls with ears and tails. When they take a shower, they remove not only their clothes but the ears and tail too. I want them to be able to remove clothes only and not accessories when showering.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes