Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
So, theres pregnancy now? Anyone knows how it works, like, is it recurrent or just an ending or something?
There's pregnancy now????
Pls tell me its not just an ending

It likes like they ported over MM's preg mod from Koikatsu

Which is included in R10.

Adds pregnancy to gameplay (risky days, bellies etc)

Dunno how indepth it goes, haven't tried it myself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dnds

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
There's pregnancy now????
Pls tell me its not just an ending
I would assume you haven't played the game, or don't know the general way the develop their games. It's more of a "sandbox", though only partially, you can pretty much grind resources or add AI's to the map to your leisure. I haven't checked the latest version of it, but the pregnancy has been added with a mod (it was initially for studio, then it became a standalone mod usable in game). If you're expecting a full-blown in-game interaction, you might be a bit discouraged, but the mod adds auto-scaling visuals which you can tune or preset (you can edit belly presets, stretch vector etc.). You can tune it individually for each character if you want to.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Any way to have threesomes/foursomes?
Threesomes, yes, foursomes, no. You can have up to two girls at a time if one is following you when you ask another for sex.

So, theres pregnancy now? Anyone knows how it works, like, is it recurrent or just an ending or something?
There are no endings, it used to be only an appearance, but someone said the KK_Pregnancy mod from Koikatsu got a version for this game and, if it is anything like the Koikatsu version, it includes pregnancy that builds for a few weeks, how many based on your settings in the plugins part of the options, and then she goes back to normal.

Also...can I update from R8 to R10?
or is it only R9.1 to R10
It isn't recommended to update an existing copy further behind than one update, but you could try it. It won't hurt anything if you keep a backup during the process. Instead, what is recommended is a full download of the latest version.

This game have the completed tags since years how comes that it shows sometimes on the latest updates site.
Does this game receives DLC content or what's the reason ?
There is a repack version that is constantly being updated with new versions of mods. The game itself is not being updated.

Torrent links to the 9.1 not 10
Just a quick heads up: the torrent link on the front page links to ver 9.1, not ver 10.

But if you click on the submitter name (screwthisnoise) at the top of the torrent page, it'll bring you to the page listing his torrents. There you'll find the torrent for ver 10.

Hope this helps!

P.S. Shoot, sorry Amerem ! I completely missed your post where you already highlighted this. My bad!
make sure to hit the game name on the left.

What is the password for the archives (part download 1-9)?
There shouldn't be a password.

Looking at the changelogs it's almost entirely updates for the mods included in this repack as far as I can tell.
That's exactly the case, Illusion is instead working on their next game.

Just unpack it in seperate folder and copy the UserData folder over to keep the cards and saves
I think he meant using the updater, which changes the existing files.

I have no clue on how to download this Im so confused, ive downloaded the TORRENT thing but then once i open the application it says that "Application folder:C:/Users/Nahid/DownloadsThere should be 'AI-Syoujyo_Data'folder next to the executable" wtf does that mean?
That is the file path. What you want is to use some program like WinRAR to extract the torrented file. It will go into a folder with the same name as the file where you can hit one of the exe files to play depending on which you want. There's the one called initsetting that allows you to change a select few options before starting, there's the one with the game name, which directly starts the game, and if you want to do some studio work like still renders or animations, you can use the third exe. No, the renders and animations cannot be used in game.

AI Shoujo all H scene icon mod addon, where loking?
Old HS1 work mod addon all H scene.
AI Shoujo nothing?
There are no H scenes to unlock, they just happen in game when the girl is horny enough. She will then approach you slowly while looking down with her hands behind her and ask for it. Of course, if you are not within a certain range of her, she will find some place to masturbate, or, if another girl is close enough, she will ask the other girl for some lesbian sex.

It likes like they ported over MM's preg mod from Koikatsu

Which is included in R10.

Adds pregnancy to gameplay (risky days, bellies etc)

Dunno how indepth it goes, haven't tried it myself.
Depending on which version of the original it is based on, it gets pretty in depth.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There are no H scenes to unlock, they just happen in game when the girl is horny enough. She will then approach you slowly while looking down with her hands behind her and ask for it. Of course, if you are not within a certain range of her, she will find some place to masturbate, or, if another girl is close enough, she will ask the other girl for some lesbian sex.
That depends on her personality. The one you're describing sounds like one of the more shy ones.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That depends on her personality. The one you're describing sounds like one of the more shy ones.
I've never seen a girl approach any other way and I use a number of girls that cover all available personalities all with roughly the same in other settings that affect the way they act. I think there's just one animation for when she comes to ask for it. Either that or there was something added between now and when I stopped playing because of the severe lag caused by game side optimization issues to give them more variety in that regard. I haven't played since shortly after the last DLC was released by Illusion, the lag was just too much. I went from a solid 40-60 FPS to maximum 20 without even changing anything except updating my version of the game through updating my copy of the repack.

kornicska

Sep 7, 2019
Old HS game working the loli pussy mod:

And AI Shoujo nothing mod the loli pussy?

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
Kinda funny, kinda annoying, since r10, every time my char have sex with one of the female characters, the female starting getting fatter and fatter, if i end the scene they're back to normal, bug?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Kinda funny, kinda annoying, since r10, every time my char have sex with one of the female characters, the female starting getting fatter and fatter, if i end the scene they're back to normal, bug?
I think that's related to the bulging pregnancy / whatever the crap that mod they were talking about above your post

Reactions: poplarchan

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Has anyone around here build relatively big houses / camps? I'm having trouble building my own structures using the given parts (floors, walls, rooves etc)
They never seem to fully seal together, or they overlap in some ways so I really feel like I'm doing something wrong...can anyone help? How do you actually place down and combine the base components properly?

Reactions: SenPC

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Might be getting inflated by all the stuff getting pumped into her, that typically resets after a day with no sex. Then again, it could be that pregnancy is somehow being progressed every time as well, which would be a bug. That second one would not be surprising for a first iteration of a mod even if it is based on a long existing predecessor.

lol what the fuck by that logic we guys take showers wearing socks
Hey, they are androids with basically no knowledge of how things work, not humans, so it makes sense when you take the actual storyline, as limited as it is, into consideration. You literally have to teach them how to eat and sleep, so it isn't much of a stretch to say they don't know how to remove their clothes at first.

Has anyone around here build relatively big houses / camps? I'm having trouble building my own structures using the given parts (floors, walls, rooves etc)
They never seem to fully seal together, or they overlap in some ways so I really feel like I'm doing something wrong...can anyone help? How do you actually place down and combine the base components properly?
I have, just stick very close to it and at a parallel angle to a surface you can easily see the glitchy graphics from overlapping on. The textures don't blend well together unless they are perfectly aligned, making that a good indicator of overlap.

Thanks, how do i take it off then if possible
no idea honestly
Go into the plugin settings and find the pregnancy mod, not sure what it is called in game.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
Might be getting inflated by all the stuff getting pumped into her, that typically resets after a day with no sex. Then again, it could be that pregnancy is somehow being progressed every time as well, which would be a bug. That second one would not be surprising for a first iteration of a mod even if it is based on a long existing predecessor.

Hey, they are androids with basically no knowledge of how things work, not humans, so it makes sense when you take the actual storyline, as limited as it is, into consideration. You literally have to teach them how to eat and sleep, so it isn't much of a stretch to say they don't know how to remove their clothes at first.

I have, just stick very close to it and at a parallel angle to a surface you can easily see the glitchy graphics from overlapping on. The textures don't blend well together unless they are perfectly aligned, making that a good indicator of overlap.

Go into the plugin settings and find the pregnancy mod, not sure what it is called in game.
Found 2 file in plugins Pregnancy and PregnancyPlus. Should i delete those or something, won't it break the game?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes