Quiinto

May 9, 2018
anyone know what the optional sideloader suppose to do? i downloaded the optional sideloader and installed it on the other repack (hs2 and koikatsu} but all i see is map and studio stuff. what is that? do i need that to use any modded character card that i download from bepis or yukiportal? i never touch the studio btw.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
anyone know what the optional sideloader suppose to do? i downloaded the optional sideloader and installed it on the other repack (hs2 and koikatsu} but all i see is map and studio stuff. what is that? do i need that to use any modded character card that i download from bepis or yukiportal? i never touch the studio btw.
It adds things for the studio only, you don't need it if you only play the main game.

Reactions: Quiinto

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
This game have the completed tags since years how comes that it shows sometimes on the latest updates site.
Does this game receives DLC content or what's the reason ?

ShadeDragon

Jul 19, 2017
This game have the completed tags since years how comes that it shows sometimes on the latest updates site.
Does this game receives DLC content or what's the reason ?
Looking at the changelogs it's almost entirely updates for the mods included in this repack as far as I can tell.

Sn4ky

Oct 25, 2017
Hey Guys, looked through the posts here but did not find any solution:

starting the game everything is in japanese - using the latest repack

Any advice for me? what do I have to do that the options and ingame UI is also in english?

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Just a quick heads up: the torrent link on the front page links to ver 9.1, not ver 10.

But if you click on the submitter name (screwthisnoise) at the top of the torrent page, it'll bring you to the page listing his torrents. There you'll find the torrent for ver 10.

Hope this helps!

P.S. Shoot, sorry Amerem ! I completely missed your post where you already highlighted this. My bad!

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Hey Guys, looked through the posts here but did not find any solution:

starting the game everything is in japanese - using the latest repack

Any advice for me? what do I have to do that the options and ingame UI is also in english?
Have you tried running "InitSetting EN.exe" first? That's what I did for ver 8. Still downloading ver 10 so I'm not sure if that option is still available.

RobotBits

May 17, 2020
I have no clue on how to download this Im so confused, ive downloaded the TORRENT thing but then once i open the application it says that "Application folder:C:/Users/Nahid/DownloadsThere should be 'AI-Syoujyo_Data'folder next to the executable" wtf does that mean?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes