mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
What I said was that there is no pregnancy mechanic mod, only a pregnancy appearance mod, because it would be difficult from a technical standpoint and completely impossible from a canonical standpoint because these girls are literally artificial beings, robots, androids, that sort of thing.
So can we please have someone remove the "pregnancy" tag?

• Angry
Reactions: t727 and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So can we please have someone remove the "pregnancy" tag?
The pregnancy tag is still relevant. It's the same as the game Glassix, also on this site, which has ending only pregnancy. It is only an appearance with no mechanical value, but it is a pregnancy.

Gavrihl

Feb 4, 2020
Wont work for me as soon as I press start game it starts showing loading screens and eventually it crashes, same happens when I hit character creator.

May 12, 2021
some clarification.

I would like to mention, I haven't added / removed any mods, nothing been modified at all. Could anyone please help me with this?
It is ALWAYS worth it to bookmark and review wikis.. they might reveal something you forget, overlook but now need.

The HS2 faq mentions moving forward with the DX release mods will be updated in respect to DX, AI Girl and Honey Select 2 might be compatible from the standpoint of using Unity assets but the engine and implemtation WILL drift away from compatabiliy since AI-Girl is no longer recieving DLC's from Illusion. Updates will continue to move forward best thing is to have those assets/maps updated by the orginal authors (or hope they do or update them yourself to keep up to date..)

the arrow, goes only one way.

I see it like this. Windows 7 is great.. better then Windows 10. (I hate windows 10, 11 will be shit as well.) problem is everyone makes drivers for windows 10... and you can't load drivers easily into windows 7 from windows 10. The fact we have compatiblity with Windows 7 software in windows 10 is good. If you need window 95 or dos support in windows 10? *shaking head* No. use a Hypervisor and install dos or win 95 on the hypervisor.

the drift between AI and HS2 is starting... don't get stuck in the past.

Reactions: Sepheyer

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It is ALWAYS worth it to bookmark and review wikis.. they might reveal something you forget, overlook but now need.

The HS2 faq mentions moving forward with the DX release mods will be updated in respect to DX, AI Girl and Honey Select 2 might be compatible from the standpoint of using Unity assets but the engine and implemtation WILL drift away from compatabiliy since AI-Girl is no longer recieving DLC's from Illusion. Updates will continue to move forward best thing is to have those assets/maps updated by the orginal authors (or hope they do or update them yourself to keep up to date..)

I see it like this. Windows 7 is great.. better then Windows 10. (I hate windows 10, 11 will be shit as well.) problem is everyone makes drivers for windows 10... and you can't load drivers easily into windows 7 from windows 10. The fact we have compatiblity with Windows 7 software in windows 10 is good. If you need window 95 or dos support in windows 10? *shaking head* No. use a Hypervisor and install dos or win 95 on the hypervisor.

Thing is, HS2 is basically over and done with itself seeing as their current project is a spin off of Koikatsu, it won't do that much drifting and the compatibility between it and AI Shoujo is a core component of its design. This would have the same effect on mods for each as well.

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018

Personally, I don't really need HS2 as a game, but if some features are working properly / better in this one, I decided to keep. Best example is displaying poses. If at some point AI will offer for me everything as I need, I will gladly stick to AI and forget about HS2, as I'm not using both products as a game but as a studio only.
I spotted some differences and decided to share with community, believing someone may experience something like me. I'm not expecting some extra effort from modders, not expecting anything more than sharing a knowledge if anyone has a solution, no more, no less.
If we comparing older OS, like Windows to new one I will gladly say, I'm still using 3D Custom Girl XP just because I like it. I clearly understand this project has been abandoned ages ago, but if any software is good for me, why I should I stop using it?

Thing is, HS2 is basically over and done with itself seeing as their current project is a spin off of Koikatsu, it won't do that much drifting and the compatibility between it and AI Shoujo is a core component of its design. This would have the same effect on mods for each as well.
I got the point. I noticed some early access versions of Koikatsu and it's clear for me, most of effort will be focused on this one anytime soon. Exactly same, as I replied above, I personally still have no reason to give up on older version.

Last edited:
May 12, 2021
I'm still using 3D Custom Girl XP just because I like it. I clearly understand this project has been abandoned ages ago, but if any software is good for me, why I should I stop using it?
Then you do you.

I will tell you now..

Have ZERO suprise when no one answers, and even the voice in your head that says "that was the last bus.." and you ignored it. No one will answer.

Maybe you will have some idiot that openly admits they engage in piracy in public and tries to fuck things up for everyone including you and gives your comment a thumbs up?.. but at least you still have a place at a corner table.. even if it is the wrong corner.

If you are denying the FAQ sheet being low quality rational type person about adapting to keep things up to date.

I will happy to tell you HS1 cards are incompatible with HS2. bye.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Why is this has pregnancy tag? Illusion doesn't work with pregnancy, so... Probably some modder?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Illusion doesn't work with pregnancy...
Artificial Academy 2, it's a bad end and only mentioned, but that counts. As for why this game has the tag, yeah, someone made a mod, though it isn't anywhere near as functional as the Koikatsu one.

got a problem, custom characters dont show up for selection when either starting a new game, or in the terminals.
If it came from online, it is likely either corrupt or the download did not include the character data with the character card, only the image data. A lot of websites have this issue, where they are normally only set up to use PNG as a format only for image data, meaning they won't always download PNG files that use other data types, like Illusion card PNGs, correctly.

Jan 11, 2018
Artificial Academy 2, it's a bad end and only mentioned, but that counts. As for why this game has the tag, yeah, someone made a mod, though it isn't anywhere near as functional as the Koikatsu one.

If it came from online, it is likely either corrupt or the download did not include the character data with the character card, only the image data. A lot of websites have this issue, where they are normally only set up to use PNG as a format only for image data, meaning they won't always download PNG files that use other data types, like Illusion card PNGs, correctly.
nvm i just fixed it by putting my characters in the default female char folder

Reactions: alex2011

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Why is this has pregnancy tag? Illusion doesn't work with pregnancy, so... Probably some modder?
ManlyMarco has released a version of his mod for AI. It seems to miss some features of the KK version, like lactation, but it works.

Reactions: alex2011

hn23

Aug 31, 2020
I am having an error that prevents me from loading the character editor from in game or the main menu. The game loads up, but any attempt to load up the studio ends with a crash. Anybody got an idea what's going on?

Description
Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4\AI-Syoujyo.exe

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BEX64
Application Name: AI-Syoujyo.exe
Application Version: 2018.2.21.8949
Application Timestamp: 5c73f900
Fault Module Name: mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 5bcc8e58
Exception Offset: 00000000003343d0
Exception Code: c0000409
Exception Data: 0000000000000007
OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: f7bb
Additional Information 2: f7bb715ec3cc8cbe4ca0ffb96290f6b1
Additional Information 3: e2f7
Additional Information 4: e2f72d33857fa6208f966d5d07df08ee

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: a33814939bc04ff26c92dfb14634ad44 (2058953932141800772)
Is this fixed yet?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi i downloaded it but its is almost unplayable low fps and my pc is not that bad :( Help pls
There is very little that can be done, the max any computer can get is 20 FPS because of some optimization issues in the game itself. Specifically the developers forgot to unload some unused islands that are still loaded in the background, but since everything is loaded at all times, the fact that they are in the background doesn't matter, they still eat up RAM.

Jan 11, 2018
There is very little that can be done, the max any computer can get is 20 FPS because of some optimization issues in the game itself. Specifically the developers forgot to unload some unused islands that are still loaded in the background, but since everything is loaded at all times, the fact that they are in the background doesn't matter, they still eat up RAM.
i can get 40~60 with a 3070

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i can get 40~60 with a 3070
I used to on my 1060, then they changed something in the core of the game with the DLCs since it started around the time they released those. Kind of funny considering said DLCs amount to more clothing and building items, none of which should have affected core gameplay.

can we not switch the POV in this game? Comma doesn't work. If we really can't, are there mods to implement this?
No, it does not have that function and I don't know any mods that do. Considering how extensive it would be to implement and how bad performance is on most machines regardless of specs, I would think that would be something that doesn't exist considering the mass exodus of modders once Honey Select 2 came out.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes