Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
1623354224202.png
Do I need the sideloader Modpack ? Is it gonna be something more fun in base game ? I really confuse.. Can someone explain ..

May 12, 2021

t727

Jan 4, 2018
At this moment that plugin only add sliders to give the inflation simulating a pregnancy to the girls, you can change the values whit hotkeys in the game but they are not saved (and influeces All the female in the scene) and are restored to original once the H event ends.
In chara maker you can set the inflation as permanent but that is all, there is not progression.

Only in Koikatsu in conjunction whit another plugin (KK_Pregnancy) there is a real pregnancy sistem whit inflation progression and menstrual cicle.
Really, and this justifies this to fly the pregnancy tag?

May 12, 2021
I'm still trying to get past fishing. Any tips?
also, check out the [optional] mods. I believe there are very useful utilties (aka cheats) there. the included read me should be there. I remember there was a fishing.zipmod.

I also remember (maybe misremembered) there use to be a larger AI Shoujo thread. I don't know what happened. Search for "[OPTIONAL] [ILLUSION] AI Shoujo"

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
It's about the same as having an ending where they are pregnant, just with them always walking around looking like that , so yeah.
the main difference is those games have like in max 1 GB, i can't believe i downloaded 80 GB for this!!! lol, jokes on me anyway, i saw the creators name and seems that he has been giving some touches to the pregnancy mod i will install the new version and make a shot, can't be 80 Gb for nothing!!!!. thx for clarifying. was spending a lot of time in game and couldn't find the pregnancy part.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Been meaning to ask, but since an update dropped now's as good a time as any: I found a mod called "Steam translations" (or something to that effect) in [OPTIONAL] so I ran it since it seemed more... official. However, the end result was the mostly sane previous translation being turned to gibberish about half the time. Is there a way to get whatever translation was being used before back without having to Vanillify the game and manually add everything back?

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Have anybody the same problem with the game like me?
Since I updated the game it crash every time I try to use the character maker. Every time my fan go fullspeed and it sound like a turbine from a plane.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I saw pregnancy got added. Any preg content?
There are sliders to make girls look pregnant, that's it.

the main difference is those games have like in max 1 GB, i can't believe i downloaded 80 GB for this!!! lol, jokes on me anyway, i saw the creators name and seems that he has been giving some touches to the pregnancy mod i will install the new version and make a shot, can't be 80 Gb for nothing!!!!. thx for clarifying. was spending a lot of time in game and couldn't find the pregnancy part.
The size is because of all the zipmods, which add things like clothes and hairs, and most of that is in the, completely optional, Sideloader Modpack that adds stuff for the studio and possibly some hairs and clothes that got taken out for space saving reasons.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
There are sliders to make girls look pregnant, that's it.

The size is because of all the zipmods, which add things like clothes and hairs, and most of that is in the, completely optional, Sideloader Modpack that adds stuff for the studio and possibly some hairs and clothes that got taken out for space saving reasons.
yeah, i gave a quick look at it, but since torrent is the best option to download(at least for me), you're "almost forced" to download it all, i'm not trying to complain, i'm grateful for the upload, i meant more as a joke in pursuit of my kink lol.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there way to improve the translations to english?
If I remember correctly, the Steam translation was added when it came out, but I've been off of this game for a while. That should be near perfect English already. Other than that, the only way is to write a better translation.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes