Oct 30, 2019
If I remember correctly, the Steam translation was added when it came out, but I've been off of this game for a while. That should be near perfect English already. Other than that, the only way is to write a better translation.
The English is mostly gibberish on my game, not sure if I need to do extra to fix it with settings or something.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The English is mostly gibberish on my game, not sure if I need to do extra to fix it with settings or something.
Sounds like something went wrong, no idea how to fix it since I've never had that happen. The gibberish is from the XUnity translator that was used before AI Shoujo got a Steam release and is used for DLC text, which is basically just item descriptions in build mode.

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
I have a question about item called Shaker (Without Object) - as per my attachment. Is to possible to hide this cog, as I haven't found any solution for this yet.
I had seen those in some scenes, tested on AI/HS and have no idea how to hide them, anyone can help? HS2_2021-06-16-06-51-09-865.jpg

Orion Beer

Jun 5, 2021
Yes and it's already included in the better repack called "AI_ExtraGirls 1.0.4".
If you have it, you can find it in the "Options" menu under "Plugin settings".

But expect a big performance hit.
Ah, I didn't even see the "Plugin settings" under Options until you pointed it out, so thank you!

And I'll start with one extra and see how big a performance hit I get and keep going up haha.

Cheers!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah, I didn't even see the "Plugin settings" under Options until you pointed it out, so thank you!

And I'll start with one extra and see how big a performance hit I get and keep going up haha.

Cheers!
I play with six at a time, two extras above the vanilla limit, since my normal set has a pair of twins. The performance hit isn't that noticeable at that point, the only real performance hit is the optimization issue that limits my former 40-60 FPS performance to 20 FPS or less.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
It's about the same as having an ending where they are pregnant, just with them always walking around looking like that , so yeah.
So basically what you are saying is that every time you see a lady with a pot belly you think she's pregnant?
I don't so I can't agree with you.
If the pregnancy is as an ending in a VN it's OK even though I prefer if the cycle is completed in the VN and we're to see some preggo sexy time.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So basically what you are saying is that every time you see a lady with a pot belly you think she's pregnant?
I don't so I can't agree with you.
If the pregnancy is as an ending in a VN it's OK even though I prefer if the cycle is completed in the VN and we're to see some preggo sexy time.
No, not sure how you managed that implication, but those are not the same. This mod, however, is not meant to be a pot belly, so it isn't one unless the user specifically uses the mod on a girl with that in mind. It is a pregnancy that just never ends because the mod is for appearances only. Mechanically speaking, that would be kind of difficult to do, and canonically speaking, because the girls aren't even human, hence why you even have to teach them basic stuff like sleeping when they need it, it would be impossible to fit an actual pregnancy cycle in.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Xsilverpheonix

Dec 20, 2017
Hey guys! Just looking for a little help re: the zipping. Usually when I have games that have multiple ZIPs, one asks for the next when you unzip. This one didn't. And the files seemed to be odd? Can someone help work me through this. The one WinRAR works, the others dont? Even if I change the file name. (dint mind the ff, i accidentally selected.)

1623939761761.png

May 12, 2021
Hey guys! Just looking for a little help re: the zipping. Usually when I have games that have multiple ZIPs, one asks for the next when you unzip. This one didn't. And the files seemed to be odd? Can someone help work me through this. The one WinRAR works, the others dont? Even if I change the file name. (dint mind the ff, i accidentally selected.)

View attachment 1250761
it one will have the record of the next.. When you crack open the first one does it say total compressed size of all the files or just 3.5Gb compressed.

If only 3.5Gb compressed? Where is 001? right?

Atleast .7zip does that automatically, also rightclick and do a verify each archive.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Firstly: Your initial attitude
Secondly: That was exactly what you wrote.
Have a good day.
First: Again, you're reading things that aren't there. I have no attitude now and did not when I responded.

Second: No, I never once mentioned thinking a pot belly automatically means pregnancy and even specifically said it does not in the response to you. What I said was that there is no pregnancy mechanic mod, only a pregnancy appearance mod, because it would be difficult from a technical standpoint and completely impossible from a canonical standpoint because these girls are literally artificial beings, robots, androids, that sort of thing.

You are the only one out of the two of us who had the thought that I meant that a pot belly and pregnancy are the same. What I actually said was that it was a pregnancy in appearance only with no mechanical aspect. There does not have to be a mechanic involved to have it be pregnancy, but that also means that a player can use the pregnancy appearance and then head canon it as a pot belly.

Artificial Academy 2 has a pregnancy appearance mod as well, a uniform that allows the girl to appear pregnant, but it does not have any mechanic to it and the girl is stuck that way until the player changes her uniforms. Unless, of course, you use the Artificial Academy Unlimited mod to add a pregnancy mechanic with its modules, which specifically override the pregnancy bad ending and allow the pregnancy to actually function by switching her to this same uniform when she reaches a certain point and back to normal after birth. Then there's the text only pregnancy that comes with a bad end if you knock a girl up without this module.

View attachment 1250761
WinRAR will automatically extract them in sequence as long as none are corrupt and all are in the same place. You DO NOT want to try to extract all of them individually, you extract from the first one and that's it.

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
I need to ask you for help, or at least for some clarification.
I'm using [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R4 with [OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20210603] Sideloader Modpack Studio and [ScrewThisNoise] AI Shoujo BetterRepack R9.1 with [OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20210114] Sideloader Modpack Studio.

Main reason I decided to have two different "games" and different versions is experiencing several problems. I would like to tell you more about this.

1. Some items (maps) are not displayed properly in HS2, there's no problem in AI, attachements: QBeachAI.jpg and QBeachHS2.jpg

QBeachAI.jpg QBeachHS2.jpg

2. Quite simple scene created in AI Studio is displaying properly (attachement: Scene_AI.jpg), however this particular scene copied and loaded to HS2 is displayed like this (attachements: Scene_HS2-1. jpg and Scene_HS2-2.jpg). As you may see, I tried to remove all lights from the map, I checked settings and there's nothing may affect scene like this. This scene has been loaded into AI Studio as well as HS2 studio without any graphics mods.

Scene_AI.jpg Scene_HS2-1.jpg Scene_HS2-2.jpg

3. AI poses problem. I noticed many of default poses and some dances are affected to causing crouch deformations. As you can see on my examples, right character has pose from Animations -> Character, and left one pose from Animations -> Character 2 (attachements: AI_Crotch1.jpg and AI_Crotch2.jpg). When I'm creating same simple scene like this in HS2, I'm not experiencing this problem at all.

AI_Crotch1.jpg AI_Crotch2.jpg

I would like to mention, I haven't added / removed any mods, nothing been modified at all. Could anyone please help me with this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How big is that thing? its 26.5gb as a zip..
Somewhere in the 30-40GB range without the Sideloader Modpack and somewhere in the 90-100GB range with it, I would say, but that is just an estimate as I don't have my old copy in front of me to view the properties on and even that would only give me a baseline to estimate off of.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes