iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does 'advising' the girls to do stuff like forage or rest or go to the toilet actually teach them anything or affect their AI/behaviour?
It feels like all they do is wander around outside and bathe or shower constantly, while occasionally taking breaks to eat or sleep.

I did have a fun moment where I had a dresser at my base but no shower, so they'd strip off and then walk across the whole island naked to find a bathing spot. That was fun.

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
Does 'advising' the girls to do stuff like forage or rest or go to the toilet actually teach them anything or affect their AI/behaviour?
It feels like all they do is wander around outside and bathe or shower constantly, while occasionally taking breaks to eat or sleep.

I did have a fun moment where I had a dresser at my base but no shower, so they'd strip off and then walk across the whole island naked to find a bathing spot. That was fun.
Yes it does affect the way they behave next, but they're going to respond first to what they need, like bathing, taking naps, or going to the bathroom.

My best advise is tell them to do something and follow them a little far behind, the girls after some time they will do what you told them.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have a question that might sound stupid, what does the optional modpack studio and maps do? I understand that maps can only be used to create scenes in neov2 (I couldn't figure out how to use it to create video scenes anyway). But is that it? Or are there any other things that these modpacks do, coz they're really huge in size.
They add things for the studio program, that's it. Some of the modpack, accessories and hairs basically, is used by cards that can be found on the internet for download, but with that one exception, it is all studio only.

Wait, so you had a dresser and they would strip and walk the whole island naked? How did you manage that, with literally one place they could strip and then who knows how many bathing spots? I've had them strip and then walk naked across the housing island to a shower on the other side before just because they seem to choose where they strip and where they bathe entirely at random instead of through proximity like they do when choosing who to go to for H scenes. Asking for sex is literally the one interaction they will always got to the nearest applicable location for. If you are closest, that means you, if not, they'll find another girl or a quiet place for some alone time.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Yes it does affect the way they behave next, but they're going to respond first to what they need, like bathing, taking naps, or going to the bathroom.

My best advise is tell them to do something and follow them a little far behind, the girls after some time they will do what you told them.
No, I don't mean 'Will they do the thing yo uasked next' I know that, i'm, asking if it 'teaches' them to do stuff on their own?

At the start of the game she'd never rest and just walk around until she collapsed, but somewhere along the way she learned how to do that.
She didn't used to bathe constantly until I unlocked the ruined city zone.

I'm wondering if she's 'learning' how to do stuff on her own, and if i'm supposed to be teaching her to fish or gather or something.

Also, there's gauze/bandages in game, but i've literally never seen anybody injured. Sick and collapsed from exhaustion, sure, but never injured.

Wait, so you had a dresser and they would strip and walk the whole island naked? How did you manage that
Like I said, I had a dresser in my house so they'd strip there and then walk off to find a place to bathe.

They seem to ignore most of the actual bath spots to head for the showers. Usually the ones in the ruined city or the collapsed warehouse just outside of it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No, I don't mean 'Will they do the thing yo uasked next' I know that, i'm, asking if it 'teaches' them to do stuff on their own?

At the start of the game she'd never rest and just walk around until she collapsed, but somewhere along the way she learned how to do that.
She didn't used to bathe constantly until I unlocked the ruined city zone.

I'm wondering if she's 'learning' how to do stuff on her own, and if i'm supposed to be teaching her to fish or gather or something.

Also, there's gauze/bandages in game, but i've literally never seen anybody injured. Sick and collapsed from exhaustion, sure, but never injured.

Like I said, I had a dresser in my house so they'd strip there and then walk off to find a place to bathe.

They seem to ignore most of the actual bath spots to head for the showers. Usually the ones in the ruined city or the collapsed warehouse just outside of it.
It does raise their instinct, which is the stat that determines their ability to do things on their own. That said, instinct being high alone will not automatically mean they will do things entirely on their own, but it does mean they will be able to learn much slower than if you told them to do something. Having them follow you while you do the things they need to learn and telling them to do those things will both speed up the process of them learning to do those things and not doing either means they will take a very long time to learn and will face many collapses and other negative statuses before then. This is particularly dangerous when teaching them to sleep as that causes the most collapses. Bathing is part of a different stat as is whether they will strip beforehand, femininity I believe.

That said, they don't seem to choose bathing spots by proximity like they do for when they need to get off, where you or another girl being in close enough proximity will negate the option to go masturbate, but instead at complete random. I have a large mansion on the housing island with around 8 bathing spots and I have 6 girls. Sometimes I will run across one walking completely naked because she stripped at a dressing spot on the other side of the mansion grounds and headed to a bathing spot on my side of the island.

I have also never seen an injury occur.

Long story short, they do learn on their own over a VERY long period of time, but teaching them by having them follow or by telling them to do something will speed that up. However, bathing is not controlled by the same stat and does not have an advise option or interactivity while a girl is following and they won't just go to the nearest bathing or dressing spot.

KushyRascal

May 29, 2021
Hello everyone,

I'm having issues installing the DMM version of the game. I skimmed through a decent portion of this thread and google but couldn't find anything similar to my problem. I've also bought KP off DMM and didn't have any issues so I was hoping someone could help me here (this is the largest forum I've found for Illusion games lol). I've downloaded all 4 files from DMM just fine and ran the .exe to extra them, that goes fine. When I try to run the Startup.exe, it gives 3 options in non-readable text (not English or Japanese but random characters): one for the manual, one for presumably the installer, and one for the website. Since the middle option wasn't doing anything, I go into the setup subfolder and try to run setup.exe, it also does nothing except act like it's launching. The IllusionAI.msi installer in that subfolder works fine and will start to install the game but always stops after a bit giving an error about the Data1.cab file either not being present or having permission issues. I've done all I could with different locations, running as administrator, and messing with permissions but nothing seems to work. Anyone have any advice? Would be greatly appreciated. :)

Also, if this isn't the appropriate area to ask just let me know and I will edit out my question and post it where it should be. Just not sure where else I should turn.

EDIT: After messing around with settings for a few days in total, I managed to get it working. Leaving instructions up incase it helps someone:

Clean download (4 files for game) using Chrome on DMM
Download sdrt program from same download page
Change all zip files and the game's exe to full administrative permission
Run the .exe file to extract all the files. Make sure the files go into a clean file path that has no Japanese characters or other characters. Can only be numeric or English
Go into setup folder and change all the permissions on the .cab files and the .msi to administrative permission for all users
Run IllusionAI.msi file and it should work

Don't know why it worked the last time since I did all of those on other tries but this last time did the trick. Hope it helps!
Hey bro, i had an exact problem like you and i tried given full control to all my users but its still not working for me, do u think u can help me out pleaseeee?

rpgfan4life

Jul 3, 2020
It does raise their instinct, which is the stat that determines their ability to do things on their own. That said, instinct being high alone will not automatically mean they will do things entirely on their own, but it does mean they will be able to learn much slower than if you told them to do something. Having them follow you while you do the things they need to learn and telling them to do those things will both speed up the process of them learning to do those things and not doing either means they will take a very long time to learn and will face many collapses and other negative statuses before then. This is particularly dangerous when teaching them to sleep as that causes the most collapses. Bathing is part of a different stat as is whether they will strip beforehand, femininity I believe.

That said, they don't seem to choose bathing spots by proximity like they do for when they need to get off, where you or another girl being in close enough proximity will negate the option to go masturbate, but instead at complete random. I have a large mansion on the housing island with around 8 bathing spots and I have 6 girls. Sometimes I will run across one walking completely naked because she stripped at a dressing spot on the other side of the mansion grounds and headed to a bathing spot on my side of the island.

I have also never seen an injury occur.

Long story short, they do learn on their own over a VERY long period of time, but teaching them by having them follow or by telling them to do something will speed that up. However, bathing is not controlled by the same stat and does not have an advise option or interactivity while a girl is following and they won't just go to the nearest bathing or dressing spot.
Very informative, I'm so glad to be able to find someone delving into checking out what the character stats actually do! I didn't know you can do other activities while hanging out a the girl other than eating, resting, sleeping and H'ing lol. I've done most of the researches from the Illusion games wiki page as well as the Japanese Illusion games wiki page.

To further add to what you've experimented I'd like to add that the girls will stay unashamed around you during their private businesses if you keep the humanity stat at 99 or lower. Furthermore for people like me who don't want yuri H keep the social stat to 100 and under I think. Do you know which stat actually makes them become good cooks?

Apparently the girls become really perverted, not just ecchi, if their dirty stat is above 300 and perhaps even more perverted when above 500 I think (do you have better detail for each level of perversion?). For the wariness stat if they reach those hundreds they really run away from you. Do you know what happens for the other stats such as femininity and darkness?

Oh yeah, do you know of any plugin or cheat to stop passing of time especially during H like how it was in Koikatsu?

May 12, 2021
Has anyone made any mod to:
Place Tier 2/Tier 3 resource gathering spots on construction island?
Place L_SexSpots or allow them to finger/69/trib on the beds?
Enabled Studio items to be place via House Builder?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Very informative, I'm so glad to be able to find someone delving into checking out what the character stats actually do! I didn't know you can do other activities while hanging out a the girl other than eating, resting, sleeping and H'ing lol. I've done most of the researches from the Illusion games wiki page as well as the Japanese Illusion games wiki page.

To further add to what you've experimented I'd like to add that the girls will stay unashamed around you during their private businesses if you keep the humanity stat at 99 or lower. Furthermore for people like me who don't want yuri H keep the social stat to 100 and under I think. Do you know which stat actually makes them become good cooks?

Apparently the girls become really perverted, not just ecchi, if their dirty stat is above 300 and perhaps even more perverted when above 500 I think (do you have better detail for each level of perversion?). For the wariness stat if they reach those hundreds they really run away from you. Do you know what happens for the other stats such as femininity and darkness?

Oh yeah, do you know of any plugin or cheat to stop passing of time especially during H like how it was in Koikatsu?
I don't know which stat makes them better at cooking, but my best guess is instinct since that's the one that lets them do things on their own outside of cooking.

I do believe those perversion numbers are correct, but I could be wrong, I never really paid attention once they were asking for H themselves, that was my only goal with the perversion stat.

Femininity controls clothing like how often they change outfits and whether they strip at all before bathing, though it does NOT control if they strip near where they bathe, that seems to be totally random and you WILL sometimes find the girl walking all the way across the island from the stripping spot to the bathing spot totally naked. If a girl is walking totally naked and you did not change her clothing, she is likely on her way to bathe or after finishing it. Also keep in mind that if femininity falls below the minimum for them to change clothes before they put their clothes back on after a bath, say because you cheated it under the minimum, they could end up stuck naked because they might lose the ability to dress, though I have never tested to see if they would stay naked if they come out of a bath while under that minimum. I don't know what the minimum is, but probably 100.

I wasn't aware of how wariness affected their actions since I always lock it at 0, so thanks for that info.

Darkness has always been a bit of a mystery as far as actual effect.

There is no time mod that I know of, the one in Koikatsu is the Cheat Tools mod, the same as the one that controls the stat slider window you can pop up to edit stats in AI Shoujo, but a different version of the mod made for Koikatsu.

Has anyone made any mod to:
Place Tier 2/Tier 3 resource gathering spots on construction island?
Place L_SexSpots or allow them to finger/69/trib on the beds?
Enabled Studio items to be place via House Builder?
You can already place gathering spots and the ones you can construct give all tiers combined. Studio items are for the studio only, they cannot be used in the game, where the builder is.

Reactions: rpgfan4life
May 12, 2021
I could have sworn I seen a AI shoujo R9.2 and R9.3 On the internet somewhere. Even [Screw this Noise] states the a link directs to 9.2 but it still puts me back in circles... heres his link
May 17 2021.

Go back to that link you just posted. yes. yes. now can you please paste " AI-Shoujo / AI-Girl " in the search bar there? hit enter. organize by time if you need to. is that the same link?

what circles are you talking about. the spoon and airplane doesn't exist...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do I download this game? Repack then the 9.1 update? Or the 8 parts. What're the differences
make sure to hit the game name on the left. The best way to download is by torrent. The only difference in download methods is how many individual parts you have to set up separately to download and how much longer it could take. There are 8 parts to the non-torrent download, which extends the time it takes by however many seconds each that it takes you to switch download webpages for each part. The torrent only has one and is only dependent on how many people left their torrent seeding after downloading. The 8 part download tends to be through websites with some sort of limit on download speed or the amount of data able to be downloaded in a certain period with potentially several hours that you must wait in between, MEGA is especially notorious for making users wait at least 1 hour once the data cap on an account is reached, while there is no limit aside from number of seeders on the torrent.

LordArthas

May 22, 2021
Hello everyone, i've updated the game from the InitSetting launcher today and nothing else is there to download.

Yesterday, the automatic translator, worked good (as usual at least) but today it receive an error on the console and can't translate things anylonger.

My issue or i need something else to do?

Thanks everyone.

Hortler

Mar 11, 2018
Alright, so a year ago when this came out it was 20 some gigs with the mods packs. Now after re downloading time now, it is about 70 gigs.
I don't notice anything different from a year ago after running it so what gives, why the extra 50 gigs? The instructions are simple, extract the two rars together. Maybe there is more to it? Its really weird.

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Alright, so a year ago when this came out it was 20 some gigs with the mods packs. Now after re downloading time now, it is about 70 gigs.
I don't notice anything different from a year ago after running it so what gives, why the extra 50 gigs? The instructions are simple, extract the two rars together. Maybe there is more to it? Its really weird.
The repack includes a bunch of maps and assets for the scene studio program included with the game, Studio NEO V2. There's been a massive amount of those released since the game came out.

May 12, 2021
Hello everyone, i've updated the game from the InitSetting launcher today and nothing else is there to download.

Yesterday, the automatic translator, worked good (as usual at least) but today it receive an error on the console and can't translate things anylonger.

My issue or i need something else to do?

Thanks everyone.
I could be wrong about this but search this thread.

For "translation", there MUST be a Hard File completed already.

(I remember the efforts when it first came out and when it was released on steam. Also check ManlyMarco, the KKManager can handle updates/configs AND launches... for multiple Illusion titles just extract it to the root of the Game Dir, go into that folder and run it. It should look up one level and look around see and recognize where it is and immediately do all the heavy lifting for you (list all your mods, sideloaders, etc..) and give you the option to update correctly. (I think.. I hope. Just check to make sure Chika doesn't delete any files you don't want... aka Always backup before updates type deal..)

Yeah... I know... I know.. KK is listed for Koikatsu.. but TRUST me on this. You can always ask on discord but these two should settle you correctly.

Actually if you can and someone asks something like this again? Pay it forward.

BTW HS2 DX 3.2 is out.. Backward compatability with older zipmods is starting to break. And you DON'T wanna be one of those "How do HS1 card?" types.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There's the Sideloader Modpack and any mods that didn't get abandoned because of the game's bad performance are still being updated. That does make the entire thing bigger, significantly in the case of the Sideloader Modpack.

The repack includes a bunch of maps and assets for the scene studio program included with the game, Studio NEO V2. There's been a massive amount of those released since the game came out.
I mean it is the only thing left in the game worth using thanks to the performance issues.

I could be wrong about this but search this thread.

For "translation", there MUST be a Hard File completed already.

(I remember the efforts when it first came out and when it was released on steam. Also check ManlyMarco, the KKManager can handle updates/configs AND launches... for multiple Illusion titles just extract it to the root of the Game Dir, go into that folder and run it. It should look up one level and look around see and recognize where it is and immediately do all the heavy lifting for you (list all your mods, sideloaders, etc..) and give you the option to update correctly. (I think.. I hope. Just check to make sure Chika doesn't delete any files you don't want... aka Always backup before updates type deal..)

Yeah... I know... I know.. KK is listed for Koikatsu.. but TRUST me on this. You can always ask on discord but these two should settle you correctly.

Actually if you can and someone asks something like this again? Pay it forward.

BTW HS2 DX 3.2 is out.. Backward compatability with older zipmods is starting to break. And you DON'T wanna be one of those "How do HS1 card?" types.
Not true, the XUnity plugin is designed to handle untranslated text without a source file already present. It creates said source file as it translates, which it then pulls from once created for anything already run through it in the past. That said, you really shouldn't need it very much at all because the game has been officially translated up to the point where the base game left off with no translation for the DLC content, which basically just amounts to items for building.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes