Pablouru2014

May 10, 2021
Greetengs, I come to this forum for help. I have been playing Ai Shoujo for several days but unfortunately I got trapped in a construction. There is no close girl to help me out. It seems that both my autosave and the manual save are in the same place. It had happened to me before, but by having sex with a girl I could clearly move my position. The problem is that in the residential area, when you do the autosave and manual save, you apparently respawn within that trap. It is a downloaded map. In short, is there any way or console command in which I can get out of there without losing the approximately 40 hours played?
I've been looking for information but unfortunately I couldn't find anything about it.
I thank you in advance for all the help I can. I leave a screenshot so you can see my problem.

Dakynosan

May 29, 2020
Hello, anyone know if we can add my own models/items/objects (unity3d) in the housing mode of Ai Girl Main game?
Or are we limited by vanilla items? I only need adding paintings in mg, not in Studio.:confused:
Thank you

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello, anyone know if we can add my own models/items/objects (unity3d) in the housing mode of Ai Girl Main game?
Or are we limited by vanilla items? I only need adding paintings in mg, not in Studio.:confused:
Thank you
Mods are in place as well and modding is the only way to add items.

conyete

May 16, 2021
Hi, just asking a quick question about a specific plugin (BetterHScenes). I'm trying to use the retain cum feature but it only seems to work once and then just stops working all together. I'm not certain if the issue is being caused by a seperate plugin or not. Any help would be appreciated.

halkice

Apr 16, 2021
I could have sworn I seen a AI shoujo R9.2 and R9.3 On the internet somewhere. Even [Screw this Noise] states the a link directs to 9.2 but it still puts me back in circles... heres his link

halkice

Apr 16, 2021
Really curious to the timeline mod Does anyone have a link for download...I had one before i reinstalled the proper build...now in all the mess i dont have it...thank you

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
has this game received any official updates yet?
Nope, it's been completed for a while and likely won't get updated again. Honestly, I'm surprised they went back to Koikatsu's Steam version to release some of the DLC, this is an old project at this point and they have a new game already announced. It's probably BECAUSE of the new game they went back to Koikatsu Party, it could have the same relation to the new game as this and HS2 do. That said, this game would probably not get any further official updates because there's not much they can tie it to as far as future games, they already did that with HS2. Without the tie to a future game, this game won't get updated by anyone but the modding community. They just don't see the money in updating a game this old when they could move on to a new project unless it can be tied to a new project.

seinxean

Jun 5, 2018
can anyone help me why the hair is clipping through the body? i'm using Xyth24 mod. do i need some mods and plugins for this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can anyone help me why the hair is clipping through the body? i'm using Xyth24 mod. do i need some mods and plugins for this?
It's a lack of collision between the hair and the body, nothing can be done except adding some collision through modding. Koikatsu and Honey Select 2 also have this issue.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
I have two questions:

1. Is there any object emitting stronger and adjustable light. In my attachment I'm presenting purpose (car lights).
01.jpg

2. Some parts of the car are not fading in fog, why?
02.jpg

Forgamesnote3

Feb 13, 2018
I have a question that might sound stupid, what does the optional modpack studio and maps do? I understand that maps can only be used to create scenes in neov2 (I couldn't figure out how to use it to create video scenes anyway). But is that it? Or are there any other things that these modpacks do, coz they're really huge in size.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes