alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can anyone tell how to change hot keys like change middle mouse click to something else for the h scene start. I looked through the thread and couldnt find an answer so if anyone knows please do tell.
Those can't be changed.

On the main page there are links to character cards, how do these work? Do they allow you to download that character into the game, are they just nice looking pictures, or are they just presets for the main character
They are the files that contain the characters to be loaded into the game. Downloading them is only the first step, then you have to place them in UserData/chara in either the male or female folder depending on which they are. Then you can go into the game and load them. If it does not appear in the game and is in the correct folder, the card may not have the character data on it. Most websites are not equipped to handle PNG files as anything other than an image, so said websites might have occasional issues keeping the character data on the card as it downloads. The only fix for this is to try downloading again.

Stella MudPie

Sep 23, 2020
Everything about this game is awesome in general, the fact that you can create characters and do pretty much everything you want, just took me away.
Thanks, Illusion.

Edu76

May 1, 2021
hello friends I need your help. when I enter the game the menus look large and are out of the image. What I can do?

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Is it just me or does the texture of wet clothes look strange? As if it was made out of dots. From what I remember, this wasn't the case like a year ago, was it?

1619959515041.png

Darunjel

Jan 20, 2019
Hey i have a big problem that the boob jiggle physiks dont work in the sex scenes.
I just have unzip the game with and without updates.
Can someone help me please.

Last edited:

Hagr11d

Oct 18, 2020
Hey i have a big problem that the boob jiggle physiks dont work in the sex scenes.
I just have unzip the game with and without updates.
Can someone help me please.
Enable the Dynamic Bone Checks in AIMainGameOptimizations Mod.

Zeore

Jun 18, 2017
Good evening,

When I launch the game I have a black screen and this in loop, somebody would have a solution by pity ...

5Q8F1QRgky.png

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
The hell are the last three personality types supposed to be, considering that the auto-translate completely mangles them up...

"Necessary gentle"

"Yamato Yuzuko of the appearance"

"Boyish of friends"

and

"Clean but thoughtful"

I'm assuming the 1st one is "gentle but assertive" or something similar, and the third one is probably tomboy.

IKDesigns

Mar 26, 2020
I have download the "Playhome" and in the Game the boobs animnation is ok.
Whn i load the AI Syoujyo Boobs not working with animation is still as Rock :D
I have download the torrent pack from here.I do something wrong i need to edit something for animation?

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Whn i load the AI Syoujyo Boobs not working with animation is still as Rock :D
I have download the torrent pack from here.I do something wrong i need to edit something for animation?
The version of the AIMainGameOptimizations plugin included with BetterRepack R9.1 broke breast physics, and updating it to the latest version fixed them at least for me. You can find it on .

Mr.Master2000

Dec 9, 2020
Hi I know this thread has been dead for a while but I need help I cannot find the capture cage. Is it something I buy or is it something I make?

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Hi I know this thread has been dead for a while but I need help I cannot find the capture cage. Is it something I buy or is it something I make?
It's a craftable item. As far as I can remember, the hidden "????" recipes become visible once you have the materials for them, and the cage is one of those.

jb0007

Jun 20, 2017
For anyone trying to set up the VR mod, the old post is slightly outdated:

This link should bring up the latest version of AISVR:
The current version is 0.0.5, so the direct link in the quoted post is unavailable; it was probably removed because an updated version was posted.
don't work link

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is it just me or does the texture of wet clothes look strange? As if it was made out of dots. From what I remember, this wasn't the case like a year ago, was it?

View attachment 1174605
That's been the case since day one, I specifically remember mentioning it myself the very first time it rained in my game because I thought it might be a problem.

does my laptop is specs too low for this? too much lag
core i5 + 16gb ddr4 + m2 nvme 1tb + 1tb hdd
You don't have a dedicated GPU, but this game has issues that will cause lag anyway. It was poorly optimized and it lags on any system as a result. Even my i7 + 24GB DDR4 + GTX 1060 6GB + m2 nvme 1TB + 1TB 7200RPM HDD doesn't get more than 20 FPS.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes