D

Deleted member 2819961

Is there a mod to make the futanari girls in the female role cum with their penis?

Reactions: Mmushy

BatOuttaHell

Mar 25, 2021
Edit:
I apologise, I misread. I doubt that this function is implemented in any mod currently, at least none of the ones included in R9.1. You can try manually creating something in studio but better penetration is not enabled there so doing stuff with animations will either be simple without deformation of the orifice and simulated cum is out of the question.

This is very specific
Would you rather it'd be vague and them adding: "asking for a friend"? :ROFLMAO:

Is there a mod to make the futanari girls in the female role cum with their penis?
I haven't played around with futas in AI-S myself since I didn't want to mess around with it for hours on end, I don't even know if the better penetration mod works when you use a different character but it oughta. As fas as I know the animations are the same so as long as you have the detailed cum simulation turned on (somewhere towards the bottom if the in-game settings if my memory serves me right) everything should work as it normally would.

If it doesn't, accessing plugins from inside the game might help:

If you want access to the plugins from inside the game you can use either a set hotkey or open your in-game-settings via the phone menu and click on "Plugin settings" at the bottom of the block which is left of the main settings block. The Plugin/mod settings list should be on the top layer of your application now. From here you can start experimenting.

You can search for "cheat" and access the "Cheat Tools" plugin. (There aren't that many plugins so looking through them by scrolling isn't a bad idea to get a better picture of what you're dealing with.)

Once you have the desired plugin it is important to note that without setting a hotkey and opening their dedicated window, you will not have access to most of their functionality.

So to get the cheat tools from the "Cheat Tools" plugin you have to set a hotkey to "Toggle cheat window" the default hotkey for Cheat Tools is "pause/break" it is located above the "page up" button on your keyboard.
this applies to some other plugins as well but their hotkeys are obviously different. Also you're probably looking for the better penetration plugin not the cheat tools but I might be wrong and some other plugin does the cumming effects.

Hope this helps you on your quest!

Last edited:

BloodTears

May 30, 2018
Ais sleep to different locations. How do I manage to make them sleep only on one place or to the shelter I built?

BatOuttaHell

Mar 25, 2021
Ais sleep to different locations. How do I manage to make them sleep only on one place or to the shelter I built?
Maybe there's a cheat option to make them sleepy but you can talk to them and suggest going to bed. Alternatively you can drug them with sleeping potions or "exhaust them", then let them go to bed / carry them to your bed and lie down next to them. I think that's about the degree of control one has.
As far as I can tell they seek out the closest bed and go for it so having only one bed and keeping her close when she's tired should help.

D

Deleted member 2819961

This is very specific
My friend has very specific needs

Edit:
I apologise, I misread. I doubt that this function is implemented in any mod currently, at least none of the ones included in R9.1. You can try manually creating something in studio but better penetration is not enabled there so doing stuff with animations will either be simple without deformation of the orifice and simulated cum is out of the question.

Hope this helps you on your quest!
That sucks, I'll try the studio thanks!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You would have to block their access to any other base, which can be done pretty easily since they can't get around obstacles without a clear path around them. Only the PC can fast travel, so they will be stuck within the blocked off area. They are set to sleep at the nearest applicable spot when they are flagged as knowing how and needing to, so they will only sleep in the blocked off area they are stuck in. It is tedious, but not difficult to do.

Maybe there's a cheat option to make them sleepy but you can talk to them and suggest going to bed. Alternatively you can drug them with sleeping potions or "exhaust them", then let them go to bed / carry them to your bed and lie down next to them. I think that's about the degree of control one has.
As far as I can tell they seek out the closest bed and go for it so having only one bed and keeping her close when she's tired should help.
There is, just set their need to sleep to max and they will eventually take care of it, but you have to time that so they choose to take care of it at the desired sleep spot, which is even more tedious than just blocking access to any other sleep spot. There is no option to have only one bed because each buildable area has naturally occurring sleep spots as well as spots for every other need.

BloodTears

May 30, 2018
Can't be helped. Wait.. I could carry the Ais to bed? How? Also medicines I bantered is not showing in "Give Medicine" option. Only Aphrodisiac, which is definitely not I need curing Ai's illness

BatOuttaHell

Mar 25, 2021
Can't be helped. Wait.. I could carry the Ais to bed? How? Also medicines I bantered is not showing in "Give Medicine" option. Only Aphrodisiac, which is definitely not I need curing Ai's illness
Try giving the medicine to her as a gift. If you over exhaust her during intercourse (maybe there are other ways?) she will fall unconscious, from there on out you can pick her up and carry her to a bed. There is a time limit to this and if you just leave her lying there there will be some kind of penalty, I can't quite remember.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think this calls for a mod with a name somewhere along the line of "shush", "lieTFdown" or "ThisIsYourHomeNow"
That may not be possible. It might be one of those things that could very easily just break the game entirely instead.

When they collapse from exhaustion, getting close enough will give the option to pick them up. You can then carry them to a bed/sleep area and lay them in it to rest. No, you do not have to walk the whole way, fast travel is still possible while carrying a girl.

On the medicines, it depends. They need to be under a specific condition for specific medicines to be applicable, like you can't give stomach medicine for a cold, and I think you have to give it within a short window or they will just have to rest. It will take longer without the medicine, but they should eventually get up again.

Try giving the medicine to her as a gift. If you over exhaust her during intercourse (maybe there are other ways?) she will fall unconscious, from there on out you can pick her up and carry her to a bed. There is a time limit to this and if you just leave her lying there there will be some kind of penalty, I can't quite remember.
Gifting medicine works about as well as gifting food, the AI doesn't know how to use it from their inventory, it has to be given using the dedicated function. In the case of food, that means storing it in the cooking area. In the case of medicine, that means giving it to them with the give medicine function.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I find some of them have terrible translations.
Verbatim Google translate that makes them incomprehensible.

BatOuttaHell

Mar 25, 2021
That may not be possible. It might be one of those things that could very easily just break the game entirely instead.
I think it shouldn't be to invasive of a mod if you take advantage of the cheat menu mod to set the exhaustion to 100 for her to walk there and if we don't want to faff about with the path finding system we can just auto edit buildings of blockades that are only visible for path finding but not for the player. This is to block off all the naturally occurring sleeping locations. We could take advantage of the build everywhere mod and just load in a building that has invisible items for the whole map, though that last part is kind of a stretch since I haven't used that mod yet and that would be extremely clunky to say the least. I would recommend interacting with the pathfinding in code which would probably be less convoluted but I have no knowledge of the inner workings of the game and couldn't recommend realistic a solution. Though if the system allows it you could maybe add a function to always return a really low value for the location of the chosen Bed.

Another solution would be to go all out modding a tranq gun and drugging her to bed every night. I mean if this option were to be made possible by the cheat menu, opening a menu is just not as much fun as some shooter gameplay. :sneaky:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think it shouldn't be to invasive of a mod if you take advantage of the cheat menu mod to set the exhaustion to 100 for her to walk there and if we don't want to faff about with the path finding system we can just auto edit buildings of blockades that are only visible for path finding but not for the player. This is to block off all the naturally occurring sleeping locations. We could take advantage of the build everywhere mod and just load in a building that has invisible items for the whole map, though that last part is kind of a stretch since I haven't used that mod yet and that would be extremely clunky to say the least. I would recommend interacting with the pathfinding in code which would probably be less convoluted but I have no knowledge of the inner workings of the game and couldn't recommend realistic a solution. Though if the system allows it you could maybe add a function to always return a really low value for the location of the chosen Bed.

Another solution would be to go all out modding a tranq gun and drugging her to bed every night. I mean if this option were to be made possible by the cheat menu, opening a menu is just not as much fun as some shooter gameplay. :sneaky:
The invasive part is overriding the code that resets her needs. The cheat tools can lock the needs, but that pretty much forces the girl to remain in whatever state she is in when she next does something involved with that need. Example, it could cause the girl to stay sleeping forever or to remain looping her shower animation forever. That is not a catastrophic, crash inducing issue, but it effectively breaks the game because being stuck in those animations makes her incapable of doing anything else, including gathering stuff or talking to you. In some cases, it might make her begin to forever repeat an animation that cannot be interated with at all, which does not leave the ability to "fool around," as the case is for some actions she takes, to get her unstuck.

As for editing in invisible objects, that could be done and is effectively the only real strategy to keep them contained to one sleep spot. The objects exist now, just in a visible state. You would also have to be extremely careful how many objects are used as this is why the game is slow, the devs forgot to completely unload some objects that can't even be seen and it dropped the frame rate like a rock.

You have to be careful on the pathfinding code because you could just as easily break her completely as you could get the intended result and she would then just be stuck.

BatOuttaHell

Mar 25, 2021
The invasive part is overriding the code that resets her needs. The cheat tools can lock the needs, but that pretty much forces the girl to remain in whatever state she is in when she next does something involved with that need. Example, it could cause the girl to stay sleeping forever or to remain looping her shower animation forever. That is not a catastrophic, crash inducing issue, but it effectively breaks the game because being stuck in those animations makes her incapable of doing anything else, including gathering stuff or talking to you. In some cases, it might make her begin to forever repeat an animation that cannot be interated with at all, which does not leave the ability to "fool around," as the case is for some actions she takes, to get her unstuck.

As for editing in invisible objects, that could be done and is effectively the only real strategy to keep them contained to one sleep spot. The objects exist now, just in a visible state. You would also have to be extremely careful how many objects are used as this is why the game is slow, the devs forgot to completely unload some objects that can't even be seen and it dropped the frame rate like a rock.

You have to be careful on the pathfinding code because you could just as easily break her completely as you could get the intended result and she would then just be stuck.
I see. So whatever mod one would make would have to take the current state and actions of the girl into account which could mean quite a bit of dev work.

I don't know how many natural sleeping spots there are but even if it's 200 or 300 that would only mean a total of 800 or 1200 polygons respectively if you use a tetrahedron and you only use one polygon per side. This shouldn't make too much of a difference considering the comparatively high poly counts in other single objects.

I totally agree with you and I have zero insight into both the path finding code and it's interaction with the other systems that handle behavior or for that matter how integrated they are so I would have no idea where even to begin with that. Do you know if they outsourced the path finding to something like Pathengine or if they did their own thing? I haven't got the game installed right now but I don't think I remember it having anything on a splash screen other than the Illusion logo.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
Just installed this, have a good number of questions that probably could be answered if there's a half decent English wiki or walkthrough somewhere... So I guess my first question is, does something like that exist?

Beyond that, my most pressing questions are: first, is there something special I need to do to make a futa MC or do I just make a card with the futa flag and then I'm ready to go?
Second, the only Illusion game I have much experience messing with is AA2. In that game there is a significant jealousy mechanic that can sabotage relationships. This game is tagged harem, but is there something like that I need to be aware of if I want to pursue multiple girls? If so, is there a way to disable it, either built in or through mods?

Also, apologies if these have been answered a dozen times in this thread. The thread is 460 pages long, I hope it's understandable that I didn't want to read the whole thing before starting the game. That said, if there are any particularly useful posts in this thread I should check out, I'd be grateful for a link.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
As mentioned here a couple of times already: Using a clean R9.1 repack (not the upgrade version and no additional modifications) breast physics do not work in H mode anymore.
Has someone managed to fix that yet or is that version just doomed for now?

Edit for more information: The breast physics work fine in R7.
Edit 2: The physics also still work in a clean R8 repack.
Edit 3: Clean R9 also has working breast physics in H mode, so it's really just R9.1 causing the issue.

Final Edit: Updating "Animal42069's AI Main Game Optimizations" to version 1.2.1.1 (shows in-game as 1.1.2.1 for some reason) fixed the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: danicos
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes