alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
"cannot sleep until nightfall" is there any mod to disable it??
There used to be a script, but the scripts kept breaking every update and the modder hasn't been around since the last time it broke to my knowledge.

Lord, that studio program included with Illusion games is something else!

View attachment 1114261 View attachment 1114262
Indeed, I use both this version and the HS2 version, since both have different maps, and I have had quite a bit of fun. I never thought I would use it because I am more in it for the game part, but here I am with having done multiple renders just for fun.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I have had quite a bit of fun. I never thought I would use it because I am more in it for the game part, but here I am with having done multiple renders just for fun.
I have been seriously missing out. Just ended up bookmarking every tutorial I could find for the Neo studio -- time for me to hit the "books" and catch up. The starts are waiting!

HS2_2021-04-02-01-23-40-951.png

Reactions: alex2011
Mar 30, 2021
Not sure where to drop this, but here's a 3 story cathedral style building "found" right in the middle of the Residential Island!

Also: individually tweaking each wall tile's color is tedious, lol.

Edit: Just the building and nothing else; adding more in~

Mar 30, 2021
Alright main building is finished, pool area is done, garden is done.

Just missing some various FPS eating horticulture and whathaveyou.

Features:
-3 stories high (4 if you count "master bedroom")
-7 beds and 1 bed sofa for upto 21 vacancies (and 1 master bed)
-2 bathrooms (jacuzzi's /w sink, toilet 'n clothing rack)
-2 Kitchens that can seat 6 persons each
-Sexy Dance Stage in main foyer/entrance
-3 Regular Dance Stages (/w lighting)
-Area for sex machines 'n whathaveyou
-A work shed /w work stations
-11, 8-tile garden plots
-Chicken Coup
-Two (TWO!!) plant gathering places

And a few others I might have forgot?

All for the low, incredibly low price of the time it takes you to download and load it into your game! What a steal!

Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
need opinion here guys, ai girl, honey select or honey select 2 libido ?
because i must spare some size for this big game

dreamsunderstars

Apr 24, 2020
Are there any more uncensor selector body edits floating around? There's the BDSM, the armless one, and the one that has the hands removed. I've been on the Discord but couldn't find anything.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
need opinion here guys, ai girl, honey select or honey select 2 libido ?
because i must spare some size for this big game
It depends on what you want. If you want a game that doesn't run at 20 FPS maximum no matter your specs, choose Honey Select or Honey Select 2, Honey Select 2 if you want the AI Shoujo art without the lag. If you don't mind the lower frame rate due to terrible optimization and want something more game like, choose AI Shoujo.

Are there any more uncensor selector body edits floating around? There's the BDSM, the armless one, and the one that has the hands removed. I've been on the Discord but couldn't find anything.
If there aren't on Discord, probably not or they are behind a paywall as some people are doing.

Reactions: dreamsunderstars

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
my install is 120 G plus time to buy another SSD some of the stuff these girl's say is fucking funny If anyone can make this I'd love it ( I'll go to the appropriate thread )

HS2_2021-04-05-07-41-57-796.png

Mar 18, 2018
so considering the game's been modified for english release since its steam release, if I download the all-in-one pack, do I have to worry about emulating my computer to a japanese one?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so considering the game's been modified for english release since its steam release, if I download the all-in-one pack, do I have to worry about emulating my computer to a japanese one?
No, the repack will take care of that issue.

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
! C:\Users\User\Downloads\alshoujo\ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R9.1_SPLIT.7z.001: The archive is corrupt
this is what i get when download the parts. any idea why?( i put all the packs together in one folder but still nothing

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
! C:\Users\User\Downloads\alshoujo\ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R9.1_SPLIT.7z.001: The archive is corrupt
this is what i get when download the parts. any idea why?( i put all the packs together in one folder but still nothing
If it stopped extracting when you closed this message, then that means it is corrupt and must be downloaded again. Try shortening the name as well, it could be because the file path gets so long.

Mar 30, 2021
If you don't mind the lower frame rate due to terrible optimization and want something more game like, choose AI Shoujo.
Tell me about it; worse than heavily modded Skyrim firing off trillions of script calls tanking your FPS.

Even with 4 slots being used FPS tanks randomly on starting island; not too bad on second island for obvious reasons, but try putting more than 8+? Swear to god my computer almost caught on fire cause of it.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I had exactly the same issue. Cause: very long path. Drop archive into root, and unzip into C:\AI . You'll be fine.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Ok just downloaded this game.
How do I enable the cheats? Looked at some tutorials and still totally lost.

Any help is greatly appreciated

BatOuttaHell

Mar 25, 2021
Ok just downloaded this game.
How do I enable the cheats? Looked at some tutorials and still totally lost.

Any help is greatly appreciated
Define "cheats". What are you trying to cheat? Items? Stats? Story progress?

If you want to have a finished save with all the stuff to play around with then use the 100% save from the "OPTIONAL BRExtras" Folder in your game files.

If you want access to the plugins from inside the game you can use either a set hotkey or open your in-game-settings via the phone menu and click on "Plugin settings" at the bottom of the block which is left of the main settings block. The Plugin/mod settings list should be on the top layer of your application now. From here you can start experimenting.

You can search for "cheat" and access the "Cheat Tools" plugin. (There aren't that many plugins so looking through them by scrolling isn't a bad idea to get a better picture of what you're dealing with.)

Once you have the desired plugin it is important to note that without setting a hotkey and opening their dedicated window, you will not have access to most of their functionality.

So to get the cheat tools from the "Cheat Tools" plugin you have to set a hotkey to "Toggle cheat window" the default hotkey for Cheat Tools is "pause/break" it is located above the "page up" button on your keyboard.

Note: Some maniac put the default key-bind to pause/break. Hats off to whoever you are. Proper madlad.
Also: The "AI_Heelz.dll" plugin located in "AI-S R9.1\BepInEx\Plugins" isn't working correctly (or the associated mods have incorrect offsets defined) which is why both why the offsets on all heeled shoes are possible and most of them are off by quite a bit. Just in case you were wondering. If it messes with your animations and joints in studioNEOV2 pull it outside of BepInEx and put it back for playing the game.

I hope this helps you and answers your question.
Cheers!

Now, back to what I actually came here for:

I have been playing around with SNV2 and I was wondering, first of all, am I in the right thread for questions related to this?

Second: Is there a better way to create a "gape" for illusion of penetration with the sacroastie uncensor than editing every, single, aspect, through the advanced bonemod window?

I know the better penetration colliders don't work in SNV2, says so on the github at least, and I can't, for the life of me, find a slider or setting that generally morphs that aspect. Please send help.

Also if someone could shed some light on the whole heels offset thing that would be greatly appreciated. My searches have come up with like two mentions here on F95 and one on the steam forums, which was sadly the more helpful one. That just doesn't sit right with me.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I have been playing around with SNV2 and I was wondering, first of all, am I in the right thread for questions related to this?
I assume I am very much in your shoes - trying to learn about SNV2. I'd say Honey Select 2 kicked off the migration of the SNV2 enthusiasts to the HS2 discussion board.

Here is the list of resources I am following (F95 threads, and select creators's Patreon accounts for Discord, community, comments):

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r2-illusion.53457/

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/

Reactions: BatOuttaHell
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes