Xder1234

Jan 28, 2021
Hello fellow Gentleman/Gentleladies
I... am very much lost, as I have downloaded this game but have no idea what I've gotten myself into xd
(I've only played Completed Visual Novels and Unreal Engine games) and I have no idea what's going on, people are mentioning modding and character cards and I saw this as I entered the Character Creation screen randomly but I have no idea how to do both, and yes I did start the game through that setting.exe file for the first time, but after that I'm really lost xd

Does anyone have a manual to spare or does this game have one and I'm just not looking in the right place? There is a manual folder but when I enter it takes me to my browser and it's all in... well another language.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks :D

Last edited:

yaphes

Mar 16, 2020
I don't know if it's just me. In my game all other options and the tutorials are correctly translated but the dialog is not translated. According to the changelog the steam translation should already be integrated into the repack. But I think the "InitSetting.exe" somehow reset the configuration to use Google translation again? Is there any way to reenable the steam translation? Thanks for any help!

Ouef

Dec 13, 2020
How am I supposed to download these files? I have all the files in the Ai-Shoujo betterRepack folder on the website, but now I have the base game, some mods, and 7 additional files labeled 002-008

jflour

Jan 9, 2020
hi, is this chara .png file for ai shoujo or honey select, i have tried in ai shoujo but this file is deleted automatically when the game starts, can anyone explain? I donwload this at illusioncards.booru.org

charaF_20190320054127895.png

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
I've got a problem that I'm hoping someone might know how to fix. When I go fishing the lure I guess stretch's after every fishing attempt, to the point I cant see it until a fish bites then its stretched across the screen also for some reason it changes colour from red to green then yellow its really weird.

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
I still have R8. How can I update from R8 to 9.1? Do I have to download 9.1 full and replace R8? I'm afraid It'll break my game.

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
I still have R8. How can I update from R8 to 9.1? Do I have to download 9.1 full and replace R8? I'm afraid It'll break my game.
Go to there should be a bit on the Ai Shoujo Page saying update from pervious versions you need to grab two from what i remember R8 - R9 then R9 - R9.1

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
i want to use the warp pads so my girls can get around faster but they broken even though i both have 2 of the same type and color out any idea on how to fix it .also what the point of equiping the mini-rucksack when it doesn't do anything?

Finnzy

Mar 28, 2020
Is there any way to change a male character to a female character on the studio scenes like in koikatsu? Or there's not any plugin for that yet?

Crono9002

Jul 24, 2018
I downloaded the R9.1 full game, and I guess from what I heard it removed the jiggle during H-scene. Might want to back up the files first so you can revert if it does.

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
Go to there should be a bit on the Ai Shoujo Page saying update from pervious versions you need to grab two from what i remember R8 - R9 then R9 - R9.1
I downloaded the R9.1 full game, and I guess from what I heard it removed the jiggle during H-scene. Might want to back up the files first so you can revert if it does.
Many thanks to both of you!

I'm currently updating (after backing up the whole folder just in case)

EDIT:

It works, I kept all my stuff and it drastically improved the performance for my game and fixed many issues!

@ Crono9002: I had problems with the jiggle at first after loading my save. But after going to one of those control panels and entering character customization, (because I thought it was a character setting because I saw one girl jiggle) and going back to the game again everything worked again.

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
So, there are map modes for AI. How does one actually activate these newly downloaded maps?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 1100917 Does anyone know how this mod actually works?
Set it to more than four, go to the same place you would get the first four girls, then hit the ----- option that is now available. I'm pretty sure you do have to have the first four girl slots first.

tq, btw, it does look exactly like Tamaki DOA, is there any way to convert for ai shoujo
There is not, they just aren't compatible. The only games that work with AI Shoujo models are AI Shoujo and Honey Select 2.

So, there are map modes for AI. How does one actually activate these newly downloaded maps?
They are for studio only, you load them in the studio program.

Reactions: Sepheyer
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes