purity_xyz

Nov 1, 2017
is there a way to edit the residential island size, it is too big and my pc cant handle it, (gtx 1060, i7 8700)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there a way to edit the residential island size, it is too big and my pc cant handle it, (gtx 1060, i7 8700)
Nope and that setup should be able to handle this game. There was a major issue with optimization, which is probably what you're running into.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is the

is there any tutorial for it?? sorry i just play this game
There is not an established tutorial, but how to work it has been mentioned in the thread. All you have to do is go into the plugin settings, tell the mod how many extra girls you want it to allow, then go to a terminal like you find hidden in each area of the first island with the giant black things and use that. It will have a new option that is something like -----, use that and you will be able to select a 5th or more girl. You may have to unlock the original 4 slots first, not sure about that since I haven't tried to use the extra girls mod with less than 4 active girls. You can add up to 99 total girls.

Be warned that each active girl, especially ones added using modded slots, will take more RAM to keep on the same island you are on. I can only imagine the amount the full 99 takes not to mention how little room would be left to roam the island.

muzzleflash2.0

Jul 4, 2018
Doubt this will get an answer but when downloading the pack for Ai i cannot get the files to work period, they remain a numbered file in the extension and no matter what I do they do not open.. any suggestions?.. running out of ideas ;-;

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Doubt this will get an answer but when downloading the pack for Ai i cannot get the files to work period, they remain a numbered file in the extension and no matter what I do they do not open.. any suggestions?.. running out of ideas ;-;
You're trying to extract from part of the archive that comes after the first file. The one you want to start extracting from is the one with a normal zip/rar extension on the end. The rest are just split parts of the same archive and do not hold all of the data let alone the data the extractor needs to start with.

is there any mod for old character cards like honey select?
The two games use a similar art style, but the underlying skeleton is very different, making models from any game before AI Shoujo incompatible with AI Shoujo or Honey Select 2. AI Shoujo and Honey Select 2, however, were designed using the same model skeletons and art style specifically to allow using characters from each game in the other.

Reactions: Empire0075

muzzleflash2.0

Jul 4, 2018
You're trying to extract from part of the archive that comes after the first file. The one you want to start extracting from is the one with a normal zip/rar extension on the end. The rest are just split parts of the same archive and do not hold all of the data let alone the data the extractor needs to start with.

The two games use a similar art style, but the underlying skeleton is very different, making models from any game before AI Shoujo incompatible with AI Shoujo or Honey Select 2. AI Shoujo and Honey Select 2, however, were designed using the same model skeletons and art style specifically to allow using characters from each game in the other.

only problem is there is not one with a extension as a zip/rar its all numbered from 1-8

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
only problem is there is not one with a extension as a zip/rar its all numbered from 1-8
Then it should be the lowest numbered file, 1 in this case. If that doesn't work, it may just be corrupt and you'll have to download it again. I would actually suggest using the torrent from to get it all within only one file for the game plus one extra file for the Sideloader Modpack that is not necessary for the game itself and can be deleted, freeing a ton of space. Just make sure to hit the game name on the left side of the page or you'll download a different game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does this folder download also contain uncensored patch or i have to looking for myself ?
It uses a mod already installed called Uncensor Selector to uncensor the game. The mod also lets you change the look of the uncensored parts in the character maker.

Reactions: kirinko46

iindeec

Aug 16, 2020
Hello. I've encountered the same issue many people talking about - in "fool around" mode nothing happens, no buttons, nothing, i can only exit the game with esc/alt-f4. I checked and there is no madworld and care-something plugins. is there anything else? i've downloaded r9.1 version yestirday from first post torrent

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
every time i open the game, i select a name for the save, a girl, a boy and on the loadscream the game simply close on its on. someone with or that have this problem know how to souve this? pls

thaijj

Jan 24, 2018
My breasts physics stopped working during H scene. I already tired vanillified the game but the problem still exist. Does anyone have the same problem or a fix?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes