MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
Believe me, i don't have a super PC, it is quite old:
Intel I7 2600K @4600 MHz - G Skill 16GB DDR3 2133 Mhz Ram - Radeon RX 480 8GB Vram
The game runs on a HD Seagate 6TB and the OS on a SSD Samsung 500 GB
Wow, the I7 and The radeon RX 840 8gb Vram, should be doing the job, that's great man!
I have an old Pavillion:
I5 4200U 2.3Ghz 3mb L3 cache
nvidia 840m 2gb Vram
16gb Sodimm 1600mhz Ram
ssd 1tb OS and Game
hdd 700gb just files

and can only work with two-three girls at the same time plus Chan.
I expect to change this computer for a better one on summer

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
Wish there were more screenshots.
Here you go:
First, Configure Keys to activate this features:

First click here:
Options001.PNG
then configure here:

Agent Trainer 1.2.0
Options004.PNG
Cheat Tools 2.9
Options002.PNG
AI BetterHScenes 2.5.8
Options003.PNG
then inGame:
Change the values as you like:
As I configured Agent trainer with "i" key, obviously press i:
Options005.png Options006.png
Cheat tools I press "g"
Options008.png Options009.png Options010.png Options011.png
AI BetterHScenes I press "t" or "y" if i want the draggers
Options007.png

I hope this helps a lot!

Saludos, take care!

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Since we're doing the whole spec posting thing:

Intel i7 6700HQ
24GB DDR4 RAM
Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

20 FPS maximum, granted my copy is from around the time development finished for the game and I have heard there is some sort of modding effort going on to try and combat the bad optimization that started after my current build.

Reactions: MondoTough

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
20 FPS maximum, granted my copy is from around the time development finished for the game and I have heard there is some sort of modding effort going on to try and combat the bad optimization that started after my current build.
You should try the BR 9.1, the improvements in performance are impressive, just pay attention to properly adjust the settings.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You should try the BR 9.1, the improvements in performance are impressive, just pay attention to properly adjust the settings.
I probably will in time, but I have to drag my old copy off my external HDD so I can transfer save data. I moved it off my internal drives to save space because that's all AI Shoujo was doing without any kind of performance improvement, just taking space. I couldn't bear how slow it was on a machine that should be more than enough and had been until later in game development.

android717

Aug 25, 2019
For the statistics:
Intel Core I7 8700K 3.7GHz,
DDR4 3200Mhz 32GB RAM,
GeForce RTX 2080,
Screen resolution 3840x2160 (4K).
Game run super smoothly on fullscreen, no signs of trouble.

Reactions: MondoTough

MrBojingo

Aug 2, 2019
I have a question. I'm in the character creation menu for the girls, and i see a couple of arm restraint bindings. One in the 'gloves' menu, and one in the 'pantyhose' menu (no idea why one is in the pantyhose menu). When i equipped the restraint on the girl, the character model doesnt have her arms in the restraints. Does anyone know how to apply the character model to the restraints?

kuyakuruyama123

Feb 15, 2021
a. why the sea water cover all the land grass in the island?
b. several girl slots cannot be picked when going to change girl

pls advise..thanks

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
I have a question. I'm in the character creation menu for the girls, and i see a couple of arm restraint bindings. One in the 'gloves' menu, and one in the 'pantyhose' menu (no idea why one is in the pantyhose menu). When i equipped the restraint on the girl, the character model doesnt have her arms in the restraints. Does anyone know how to apply the character model to the restraints?
ok go to character creation body menu-whole body-uncensor selector(yes the one that changes the vag type), find the[Female]ddaa33.BDSM type, and there you go!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The pantyhose one is probably for leg restraints and these might be modded in if they aren't being properly placed. You can adjust the position using the XYZ coordinate system thing if it is not aligned properly, though I forget exactly how to activate that.

a. why the sea water cover all the land grass in the island?
b. several girl slots cannot be picked when going to change girl

pls advise..thanks
A. Flooding from the disaster that struck the island, probably.

B. How so, is it darker than the ones that can be with words on top? If so, it is because they are already loaded into a world/save. You can only use a girl in one world/save at a time.

my futa girl fucks other girl lesbian-style. Is there a way to get her to fuck with her dick?
Nope, only the PC can do that.

Zleofeni

Nov 26, 2019
Please help me! How to change the size of the penis of a male character, it goes beyond the models of a female character.I tried to change the male character, but it didn't help.The editor doesn't have these settings either...

MrBojingo

Aug 2, 2019
ok go to character creation body menu-whole body-uncensor selector(yes the one that changes the vag type), find the[Female]ddaa33.BDSM type, and there you go!
The pantyhose one is probably for leg restraints and these might be modded in if they aren't being properly placed. You can adjust the position using the XYZ coordinate system thing if it is not aligned properly, though I forget exactly how to activate that.
The character creation menu body menu worked for the one with the pantyhose restraint, but there isnt any model in the list for the one in the gloves menu. So while the idea works for the restraint in the panty hose menu (its suppose to be legs, but it binds arms), im still at a loss for the gloves restraint.

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Please help me! How to change the size of the penis of a male character, it goes beyond the models of a female character.I tried to change the male character, but it didn't help.The editor doesn't have these settings either...
You can't, but there is a fix to stop it sticking out of the girl like that. There are specific selections in the Uncensor Selector part of character creation that telescope backwards to avoid clipping through the girl's back or stomach, which one depending on position.

The character creation menu body menu worked for the one with the pantyhose restraint, but there isnt any model in the list for the one in the gloves menu. So while the idea works for the restraint in the panty hose menu (its suppose to be legs, but it binds arms), im still at a loss for the gloves restraint.
I've got nothing else to fix that.

Eugen2

May 13, 2018
Guys, could you please help with mods...
Several cards don't work, like Jill Valentine and Claire - all is good but faces are crap. I'm using Better repsck 9.1 and insgalled last versions of the followign mods:
  • Bepinex
  • Bepis Plugins
  • Resource Redirector
  • AIAPI
  • AIABMX
  • essu’s HeadBundleRedirector for AI
  • BonesFramework

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes