wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
If their stats aren't high enough, specifically femininity or whatever it is called, they won't. Just like they won't react if you walk in on them in the shower if their humanity isn't high enough.

Unfortunately, because of the performance issues resulting from the bad optimization of this game, I haven't played in a long time, so I can't remember exact terminology.
Ah! So just gameplay. In my case I hadn't switched girls out in so long I wound up forgetting the stats actually did anything. Thanks for the reminder.

Reactions: alex2011

Hagr11d

Oct 18, 2020
NO! I strongly suggest you to reinstall that plugin. That alone is the best efford to optimize the game performance so far and i have gained 50% more fps and a lot less stuttering/freezing whit it.
For the clipping distances try out my settings as in the attachment and as Crocoduck posted (btw thanks for the heads up!) enable the Dinamic Bone Checks for the breast jiggling. View attachment 1023806
Thanks for this! Between your settings and updating to 1.1.0 ( ) my game runs much smoother now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone knows how to fix the characters not alligned properly during hscene?
One or both are not within the vanilla size range. The animations are specifically made to work with the unmodded height and body size range, so anything outside that range, large or small, will cause issues like this.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Thanks for this! Between your settings and updating to 1.1.0 ( ) my game runs much smoother now.
You are welcome. The default settings are quite drastic, especially for the clipping distances, but nothing that can't be adjusted.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Does anyone knows how to fix the characters not alligned properly during hscene?
You must use 2 of the plugins already installed in the repack: AI_UnlockPlayerHeight and AI_BetterHScenes.

The first adjust the player height in the H scenes: if the player has a low height (below 70) some positions are misaligned.
The second make adjustments to the H scene, disrobe options etc. Use the N key (default) to pop up a menu during H and you can move/rotate every character to correct every misaligned motion. Any H position has 5/6 motions (even more if the girl is exhausted) so you shoud save every motion correction separately ->>Disable in plugin settings "Use one offset for all motions".

Always save any correction you made and the next time that H Pos is displayed the offset are (mostly) automatically loaded.

Last edited:

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
What bothers me the most about the game is that i can build nice big houses whit plenty of beds and interactive objects but the performance problems destroy any chances of using many girls all togethers.
I play whit 14/15 girls in both islands and this is a sort of sweet spot, even 1 more girl and the AI goes awol: some girls stop moving at all and stay standing still, others lose the lip sync and when i start sex they don't disrobe! And i can't take out their clothes even manually. Sooo f****** annoying!

kuyakuruyama123

Feb 15, 2021
where can i get a completed savegame with full resources / items in the island chest ?
will any savegame file playable in the new R9.1 ?

thankss

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
where can i get a completed savegame with full resources / items in the island chest ?
will any savegame file playable in the new R9.1 ?

thankss
Hi, in BR9.1 it is in the ([OPTIONAL] BRExtras) folder, it's folder's name is 100% save, replace the UserData folder with it's contents and voila, you'll have your chest with some items.
Warning: this will erase your userdata folder, so you'll have to back up, or start from scratch.

Also there is a new posibility ingame, BR9.1 comes with a new feature "Cheat Tools 2.9", just go to options menu, click Plugin Settings, and look for it, configure with any key combination you like, mine is configured on keyboard "g".
This feature alows you to change whatever you like in the game, from fast fishing, character mood, stars, levels, too many things to write here.

I hope it helps! Saludos! Options001.PNG Options002.PNG

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
Hi, you can use the feature called "AI BetterHScenes 2.5.8", just change the key with whatever combination of keys you need, and that's it, inGame acces to it, and youll find some draggers to change the position of the character selected Options001.PNG Options003.PNG

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
What bothers me the most about the game is that i can build nice big houses whit plenty of beds and interactive objects but the performance problems destroy any chances of using many girls all togethers.
I play whit 14/15 girls in both islands and this is a sort of sweet spot, even 1 more girl and the AI goes awol: some girls stop moving at all and stay standing still, others lose the lip sync and when i start sex they don't disrobe! And i can't take out their clothes even manually. Sooo f****** annoying!
Can you tell me what are the specifications of your super computer?

kuyakuruyama123

Feb 15, 2021
Hi, in BR9.1 it is in the ([OPTIONAL] BRExtras) folder, it's folder's name is 100% save, replace the UserData folder with it's contents and voila, you'll have your chest with some items.
Warning: this will erase your userdata folder, so you'll have to back up, or start from scratch.

Also there is a new posibility ingame, BR9.1 comes with a new feature "Cheat Tools 2.9", just go to options menu, click Plugin Settings, and look for it, configure with any key combination you like, mine is configured on keyboard "g".
This feature alows you to change whatever you like in the game, from fast fishing, character mood, stars, levels, too many things to write here.

I hope it helps! Saludos! View attachment 1039954 View attachment 1039955
ahh..thkss

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Can you tell me what are the specifications of your super computer?
Believe me, i don't have a super PC, it is quite old:
Intel I7 2600K @4600 MHz - G Skill 16GB DDR3 2133 Mhz Ram - Radeon RX 480 8GB Vram
The game runs on a HD Seagate 6TB and the OS on a SSD Samsung 500 GB

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes