alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have one small problem. One of the girls seem to be not in the right position during the tentacle sex animation. She is 2 feets higher and the tentacles r just fuckin the air. Its only an issue with that one girl. Pls help
Likely a height issue, change her so she is within the default, unmodded range of heights, which are what the animations are designed to work with.

there is subtitle overlay during the character creation but no subtitles during H scene??
Correct, the mod was abandoned when the FPS of the game started dropping.

Hopefully simple question.

I am on AI version 1.0.1 which appears to be the original and the latest HF.

Do I need to update the AI version and if so how and what version?
Just get the latest Better Repack from and make sure to hit AI Shoujo on the left side.

Does the "DLC" adds new quests to the main plot?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It does not, only clothing and building items.

Nov 18, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion but it still doesn't seem to work. I'm having the same problem in honey select 2.
Teach me how to access that:
Could you please explain it in more details, like how do I access this and that. After accessing it, where do I go from here and there. If you could make a guide with images, that would be even better.

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
hmm... torrent link isn't working.
1612354448827.png

EDIT: Never mind. My vpn was messing things up for me. :)

Je3ro

Jan 24, 2021
There is no such possibility without modding core files, which most modders don't do as it is easier to just use BepInEx to inject mods. You would have to modify the original game code around the AI asking for sex to make them drag you somewhere first.
Ok then, Thanks!

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there any mod to add more sex positions?
I wish my hero could suck girls' breasts.
Nope, there WAS going to be one before the game started to drop in FPS called AIPlug, but it was canceled along with many other mods in favor of switching to Honey Select 2.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you very much for the guide, it works like a charm. I wonder why did the BetterRepack creator turned it off in the first place, that was an odd decision.
It likely was the actual mod creator, not the Better Repack creator. Better Repack is only a collection of the game with full DLC and some mods, the individual creators of the mods are still responsible for their respective mods.

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
Sorry, I just can't figure it out and would be glad for help:

I've had R8 and everything was okay. Now in R9.1 the objects/graphics/textures only appear when I approach them very closely. I've imported the settings from R8 where they work fine. The plugin settings of "Graphics Settings" are the same. So is there a new plugin that forces that? Or is it the new game version? And if the latter, is there a plugin to override this setting? My Residential Island looks completely empty when I land which is really annoying.

With the search function I found that somebody mentioned the "J" key but that doesn't do anything for me.

Any other suggestions?

EDIT: Never mind, I finally found it. There's a new plugin called "AI Main Game Optimizations". Instead of fiddling with the numbers I just deleted the plugin (\BepInEx\Plugins\AIMainGameOptimizations.dll) and now everything is back to normal.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sorry, I just can't figure it out and would be glad for help:

I've had R8 and everything was okay. Now in R9.1 the objects/graphics/textures only appear when I approach them very closely. I've imported the settings from R8 where they work fine. The plugin settings of "Graphics Settings" are the same. So is there a new plugin that forces that? Or is it the new game version? And if the latter, is there a plugin to override this setting? My Residential Island looks completely empty when I land which is really annoying.

With the search function I found that somebody mentioned the "J" key but that doesn't do anything for me.

Any other suggestions?
There is no new game version, the version number is the repack version, which has been just mod updates for a long time now.

It sounds like something is messing with the draw distance. Have you confirmed that the settings you import are the same in both versions while in the game? I can't say which for sure, but it is very likely a mod.

Reactions: HavoBerg

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
There is no new game version, the version number is the repack version, which has been just mod updates for a long time now.

It sounds like something is messing with the draw distance. Have you confirmed that the settings you import are the same in both versions while in the game? I can't say which for sure, but it is very likely a mod.
Thanks for the reply. I just edited my post how I solved it.

Reactions: alex2011

LustFire

Feb 1, 2018
I haven't played around with HS2 much, but I don't think most of their personalities really work for me compared to AI Shoujo. Which is conflicting, given how much bad design and optimization problems is present in AI Shoujo.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I haven't played around with HS2 much, but I don't think most of their personalities really work for me compared to AI Shoujo. Which is conflicting, given how much bad design and optimization problems is present in AI Shoujo.
It is kind of annoying that, given they are supposed to be compatible as far as characters, the AI Shoujo personalities are not present and there is nothing even equivalent. They should have just ported those AI Shoujo files to Honey Select 2 as part of the compatibility development.

Reactions: Dreyperro

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
When playing this game I keep thinking to myself: "This is full of missed opportunities". On one hand, an absolute must-have. On the other hand, feels like the designers really wanted you to have no fun at all. Almost like as if at the last moment, the very top boss just learned about this product, and asked his team: "Wait, the boys are gonna do what with it? Oh no! Alright, but make it really-really difficult, soul crashing, and frustrating."
Sadly true, the entire game has great bases to be a fun adventurish lewd game.

Like for example literally at the tutorial im annoyed by just how cumbersome it feels to do anything, (warning my memory is hazy so i might be wrong here and there) take fishing for example, i hated every moment of it and i played plenty of fishing mini and even some mainly fishing games too.
The building aspect too feels tiring and hard when it should be streamlined because you are making space for lovemaking.

Comparing it to Koikatsu, that game makes me more attached to girls and have some fun while im trying to make them favor me.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
EDIT: Never mind, I finally found it. There's a new plugin called "AI Main Game Optimizations". Instead of fiddling with the numbers I just deleted the plugin (\BepInEx\Plugins\AIMainGameOptimizations.dll) and now everything is back to normal.
NO! I strongly suggest you to reinstall that plugin. That alone is the best efford to optimize the game performance so far and i have gained 50% more fps and a lot less stuttering/freezing whit it.
For the clipping distances try out my settings as in the attachment and as Crocoduck posted (btw thanks for the heads up!) enable the Dinamic Bone Checks for the breast jiggling. AI-Syoujyo 2021-02-06 23-24-27-22.jpg

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes