anotherone225

Jul 13, 2017
Most of the faces, apart from the first 3 within the character creation screen seem to have artifacts on the cheeks? Any idea how to fix?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Did they ever add any more islands since the start of this game? I've been interested in seeing how this game expands since the AI seemed a little lack luster but it seems with how fast HS2 came out I'm guessing this game isn't going to be getting much else of anything unless of course it did in which I would give it another run through but I don't enjoy games that are just sex sims so specifically AI updates or more environments since the devs made a pretty neat looking first island.
There are more that are unused, that's why the game runs so slow, because someone forgot to take them out in the optimization phase of development, but no, the two islands are the only two the player can get to. This game has been finished since 2019, the only thing keeping this thread active is Better Repack getting updated with new versions of mods.

There is and always has been a second island you can get to using the boat in the ruins area of the first island with the sole purpose of far less restricted building.

If u mean the deadpan personality they have at start. Try changing their personalities while creating them, theres like almost 10 types.
And two of them are deadpan types, I have a pair of twins with one each.

Too bad, too heavy for my device :cry:
Is there a lighter version ?
Nope

cant open first exe folder, says the archive is corrupt, any advise?
Does it continue extracting if you close the error? If yes, it likely is not corrupt and is just your extractor whining because of the large file size. If so, yeah, it is corrupt.

Most of the faces, apart from the first 3 within the character creation screen seem to have artifacts on the cheeks? Any idea how to fix?
Those are likely from a mod set and those are intentional if so.

jonnyfann

Jan 5, 2020
There are more that are unused, that's why the game runs so slow, because someone forgot to take them out in the optimization phase of development, but no, the two islands are the only two the player can get to. This game has been finished since 2019, the only thing keeping this thread active is Better Repack getting updated with new versions of mods.

There is and always has been a second island you can get to using the boat in the ruins area of the first island with the sole purpose of far less restricted building.

And two of them are deadpan types, I have a pair of twins with one each.

Nope

Does it continue extracting if you close the error? If yes, it likely is not corrupt and is just your extractor whining because of the large file size. If so, yeah, it is corrupt.

Those are likely from a mod set and those are intentional if so.
noo id does not extract since its corrupt, then nobody should download it if its corrupt :D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
noo id does not extract since its corrupt, then nobody should download it if its corrupt :D
Or it corrupted on your attempt and you need to download again. Just because it corrupted for some doesn't me what is available to download is corrupt, downloads CAN corrupt during download or extraction as uncommon as it is.

Nov 18, 2018
Has anyone gotten breast physics to work during h-animations? I've edited the settings and clicked on override breast physics in the character editor. When I pick the bounce pose the boobs move as they should but during h-animations they are pretty much solid and don't move at all.
Is no one even questioning this?
In the latest revision, the R9.1 broke the breast physics during sex scenes only.
Also, how do I turn off the new and annoying auto-save feature in character creation?

Reactions: Schlong50

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
Is there a way to get torture machines to be used with the male character? And if I have a futanari, how do I get him to fuck the boy?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to get torture machines to be used with the male character? And if I have a futanari, how do I get him to fuck the boy?
No, the player character cannot be the one getting fucked, this game is centered around the player doing all the fucking. The machines can only be used on the girls for this reason.

Are these official or non-official
View attachment 1007758
Where is this at?

Any one know of a good fishing mod that works?

I suck at this game and the girls are getting hungry
There used to be a script to skip the game and automatically give you whatever you would have hooked, but those scripts broke in practically every update, so I'm not sure if it works now.

Nov 18, 2018
Any one know of a good fishing mod that works?

I suck at this game and the girls are getting hungry
- Just activate the " " cheat, press the "Pause" key on your keyboard to open up the cheat menu.

Where is this at?
- That's the character voice selection in the character creation, half of them are still in Japanese.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Is there a short introduction to the mods?

The link doesn't work.

And I want to get to know them qiuckly.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
- Just activate the " " cheat, press the "Pause" key on your keyboard to open up the cheat menu.

- That's the character voice selection in the character creation, half of them are still in Japanese.
Not in my game they aren't, which is why I didn't recognize them, because the only things in my copy that are in Japanese are the DLC base items and clothing items, which quickly translate when selected.

It appears as though something is wrong with your copy, all of that stuff should be fully translated while only the DLC items should remain in Japanese and only for a few seconds as long as your internet isn't slower than usual or down.

Is there a short introduction to the mods?

The link doesn't work.

And I want to get to know them qiuckly.
Some of them do have a description in their readme or on their GitHub page, which usually has a link file in the folder.

domikin13

Jan 25, 2021

Pressed f12 to pause and nothing. Did not have a key bound to the cheat tools. Bound a key and presto. Thank you

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes