Lodakai

Dec 9, 2019
I noticed the new repacks for HS2 3.1 and AIS 9.1 have Thojmr pregnancy plus. But, does anyone know how these are supposed to be setup properly?

Are they simply visual edits to bodies that are changed only with a hotkey? or are they supposed to do cum inflation/pregnancy over time type deal?

Do I need to set up the end result under the body section? or is that meant to be just a way to puff the belly permanently as a simulated pregnant woman?

I can't seem to find much info on this for some reason.

ReesesPieces

Feb 27, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I just edited my post how I solved it.
Thank you so much for detailing which mod to delete! My god I hate how these invasive mods are being introduced as non-optional. It's hard to find what particular act of stupidity is causing the problem. The draw distance is like 2 freakin feet and the entire game looks ridiculous.

Now I just have to find which horrible file keeps filling up my recycle bin with duplicates of my cards!

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
That is not an "invasive" mod, disable it at your detriment.
Maybe try to understand how the settings works first.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
I noticed the new repacks for HS2 3.1 and AIS 9.1 have Thojmr pregnancy plus. But, does anyone know how these are supposed to be setup properly?

Are they simply visual edits to bodies that are changed only with a hotkey? or are they supposed to do cum inflation/pregnancy over time type deal?

Do I need to set up the end result under the body section? or is that meant to be just a way to puff the belly permanently as a simulated pregnant woman?

I can't seem to find much info on this for some reason.
At this moment that plugin only add sliders to give the inflation simulating a pregnancy to the girls, you can change the values whit hotkeys in the game but they are not saved (and influeces All the female in the scene) and are restored to original once the H event ends.
In chara maker you can set the inflation as permanent but that is all, there is not progression.

Only in Koikatsu in conjunction whit another plugin (KK_Pregnancy) there is a real pregnancy sistem whit inflation progression and menstrual cicle.

Reactions: Lodakai

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Trying this again and finally got a futa girl to have sex but its only showing lesbian positions standing and scissor. Is this a glitch? Will I unlock more later?

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Futa girls dont have the lesbian options. They r literally males with boobs in the game :(
I played as the girl and tried to initiate I found some old info on the internet it might not work that way? Does anyone else know if its true? If so its a little dumb the game doesn't swap to the futa control just for the scene.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
If you load a futa girl as player, she behaves as a man= only giver positions.
Any futa girl loaded as NPC behave as a female= only receiver or lesbian positions.

Reactions: alex2011

jigohel24

Feb 10, 2021
Is it possible to add a hero-a girl that you can play for? Well, in order to get something, she will have to suck, or she will be fucked in a threesome...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is it possible to add a hero-a girl that you can play for? Well, in order to get something, she will have to suck, or she will be fucked in a threesome...
What do you mean? Only NPCs can receive and only you can give in H scenes, so if you mean a player character that gets fucked or sucks an NPC when you say a 'hero-a girl,' that is not possible. However, you CAN play as a girl and there is one lesbian position.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
you mean ScrewThisNoise discord ? or sry my english is very bad so on his discord i can not see mods or anything can you give me a link ?
He has a Discord? No, I mean the Discord for the modding community that the mods in Better Repack were made by. Strange how their Discord is not in the OP like it used to be. Hopefully that works, I'm not used to linking it, I only follow links I'm given, which I can't find right now.

Reactions: lukasloco1294

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Had something peculiar happen with my game. Recently switched out all the girls in two worlds I had made, but for some reason the ones in the second world change their clothes, they just keep on what they had. I checked the closet and there is various wardrobes set up so they can, yet they'll never actually change into them. Granted I have seen them actually switch outfits on the rare occasion, but most of the time it seems like their locked to what they're wearing. In a way it's not really a big deal because you can always change or strip them down during sex, but I'm curious if anybody knows a reason for why this is happening at all.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Had something peculiar happen with my game. Recently switched out all the girls in two worlds I had made, but for some reason the ones in the second world change their clothes, they just keep on what they had. I checked the closet and there is various wardrobes set up so they can, yet they'll never actually change into them. Granted I have seen them actually switch outfits on the rare occasion, but most of the time it seems like their locked to what they're wearing. In a way it's not really a big deal because you can always change or strip them down during sex, but I'm curious if anybody knows a reason for why this is happening at all.
If their stats aren't high enough, specifically femininity or whatever it is called, they won't. Just like they won't react if you walk in on them in the shower if their humanity isn't high enough.

Unfortunately, because of the performance issues resulting from the bad optimization of this game, I haven't played in a long time, so I can't remember exact terminology.

Reactions: wavent19
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes