MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
Guys, could you please help with mods...
Several cards don't work, like Jill Valentine and Claire - all is good but faces are crap. I'm using Better repsck 9.1 and insgalled last versions of the followign mods:
  • Bepinex
  • Bepis Plugins
  • Resource Redirector
  • AIAPI
  • AIABMX
  • essu’s HeadBundleRedirector for AI
  • BonesFramework
My only guess is that you have your userfiles corrupted.
go to Illusion folder and errase your folder of BR9
then go to folder C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\LocalLow and erase illusion__AI-Syoujyo folders, whatever you have, I mean if you have more than one erase them all, only the ai-syoujyo files.
then in illusion folder, make again a new BR9 folder, name it different like BR9i for example
and try starting the game first with the InitSetting.exe
set it up on the lowest graphics, and not in fullscreen so that it runs fast

I hope this helps!

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
The character creation menu body menu worked for the one with the pantyhose restraint, but there isnt any model in the list for the one in the gloves menu. So while the idea works for the restraint in the panty hose menu (its suppose to be legs, but it binds arms), im still at a loss for the gloves restraint.
Lol, again check the body type list in the uncensor selector, go find [female]z_ddaa33.D4 type, and youll have the one for those gloves.
The thing I don't know is why it doesn't have hands.

Saludos.

AISChaF_20210228110229955.png

Last edited:

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Could anybody tell me if the 9.1 version includes an updated Graphics Mod which lets one take advantage of the of the new Hanmen shader? That of version 9.0 have no SSS option, so there is no way...

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
my problem is that i dont see a z_ddaa33.D4 type. I only have z_ddaa33.D1, which has no arms at all. Much less the hands.
do you have the ScrewThisNoise BR9.1 version? if so there should it be

here is the link for the BR9.1

--https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3233012--

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Hey, boys, two questions.
1.I have a running issue, which is during h-scenes game sometimes break, right when I want to change the position. It just doesn't happen, guy and a girl just sit there all awkward like, painting and whatnot and saying whatever it is they say from time to time. At this point, the only solution is to restart the game, since you can't even quit the scene, not change the pose. So, does anyone how to fix this, or if there a workaround without a need to restart, this the game takes virtually eternity to load again.
2. What is the name of the plugin that gives you excess to every position in the game right from the get go, regardless of what environment you find yourself in? I hate it, need to disable it.

watacata

May 28, 2017
I have one small problem. One of the girls seem to be not in the right position during the tentacle sex animation. She is 2 feets higher and the tentacles r just fuckin the air. Its only an issue with that one girl. Pls help
There should be a menu activated with N button (I believe N is default) and you can position any character as you like.

JanuszPL

Feb 19, 2021
Hey, I have a question, does anyone know how to turn on breast physics (jiggly breast) in a sex scene?, thanks for help.

Empire0075

Feb 14, 2018
Is there any way to control the ecchi trait or is it completely random?? after 3 hearts some of traits are discovered are all of them random?

Last edited:

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
I think they are random, you can change them though, collect the 2 blue boxes located in the main island that respawns every (30?) minutes to acquire new traits.

Reactions: Empire0075

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any way to control the ecchi trait or is it completely random?? after 3 hearts some of traits are discovered are all of them random?
I think they are random, you can change them though, collect the 2 blue boxes located in the main island that respawns every (30?) minutes to acquire new traits.
They are semi-randomly generated at first upon reaching heart 3. Each has a specific chance of appearing based on the six stats on the phone screen. However, they can be edited into the list if you have the corresponding trait item for the trait you want.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for your help, unfortunately it doesn't work, plugin is active but it doesn't change anything
You may have to experiment in the mod settings to get the right amount of jiggle for you. If I remember correctly, it defaults to a setting too low to really tell the difference.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes